Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:36 pm
"Yes.. a kiss might help " she blushed deeply as she looked up at him hoping she might convince him that she truly loved him enough to gain his trust completely " please dee"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:05 pm
Dee raised his eyebrows-- this wasn't the answer he had expected-- but he obliged, leaning over and kissing her gently. When he pulled away, he put a hand on her cheek and said with a smile, "There. Is that better?"  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:24 am
She blushed and nodded "yes thank you" She looked up at him and tilted her head a bit" Dee.. can I see your plan? i'm still nervous I think about those people"  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:30 am
"Of course, darling," Dee said with a nod. He figured, as long as she couldn't remember who she used to be friends with, she would remain loyal to him. And the way things were looking, she didn't remember much. "I'll show it to you right after dinner. Anything to ease your mind."

Nana felt her skin warm up and begin to glow a soft rosy color as she heard Dee's words. Perfect, she thought with a broad smile. Brilliant, Indya.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:16 pm
indya smiled at him " I think dinner is about over anyway , they're bringing dessert in now" she watched as they brought in a cake with red roses  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:03 pm
Dee smiled back. Picking up a large knife that a servant held out to him on a tray, he cut a perfect slice out of the cake and slid it onto a plate for Indya, and then cut another piece for himself. "It's wonderful to have you home," he said.  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:34 pm
indya took a bite of cake carefully putting it to her lips to eat it slowly" it's wonderful to be home .. it was horrid being forced to be chained up like they have me and stay outdoors with no blankets to keep me warm..and no you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:32 am
Indya blushed as she looked up at dee " dee.. i'm not as tired as i thought.. could..we see that thing now..and prehaps announce our wedding today? " she smiled at him and took his hand in hers-
" i want to marry you dee before that man decides to try and take me away again "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:45 am
Dee's eyebrows shot up in surprise, but he didn't protest. In fact, the sooner they could get married, the better for his plan to stamp out those last remaining rebels and become the king of Wonderland for good.

"Of course!" he said with a smile, finishing his last mouthful of cake. "I'll have the heralds sound an announcement immediately, and the preparations can begin tonight. We can get married tomorrow-- how does that sound?"

((Sorry it's short-- I'll be back soon, but I have to go eat a really late breakfast, lol.))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:38 pm
indya continues to blush as she took his hand and pushed her plate of cake away " it sounds lovely dee.. i can't wait.. to be your queen"

(tis okay)  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:27 pm
"Nor can I wait to be your king," Dee replied, smiling without guilt or grievance. He was actually beginning to grow fond of Indya, not as merely a beautiful ornament to hang at his side, but as someone he might be able to call his queen without regret.

He clapped his hands together loudly. Two servants appeared almost instantly, and Dee dictated a message, ordering them to deliver it with all haste-- one to the heralds, and one to the kitchen staff. The servants bowed and exited. Dee grinned at Indya. "I just gave him the message to announce our wedding plans to the kingdom, and to begin preparations," he said triumphantly. "No Wonderlander will abstain from celebration! Now, what is it you wanted to see, my dove?"

~~~

Nana crawled through a space beneath the floors of the castle that got smaller and smaller as she moved along. Finally, when it seemed she might no longer fit between the walls, she reached a trap door, checked her map to make certain of her location, and reached up to lift the latch and push the door open as gently as possible.

She hauled herself out and looked around. She was in a store room, full of various types of foods, preserves, and ingredients-- but that wasn't what she was looking for. At the far end of the cold stone-walled room was a closet, inside which were uniforms of the Tweedles' serving-girls. Nana dipped inside the closet, closed the door, and quickly donned a uniform that was closest to her size, leaving her own clothes in the corner beneath the bottom shelf. Stepping out of the closet, she glanced at her map once more before folding it and putting it in her new apron pocket and making her way up to the kitchens. Hopefully, she could pass off as a new employee, and get a closer look at the plans of the horrific twins.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:37 pm
Indya smiled back at him blushing a deep shade of crimson. "wonderful love.. this is so exciting.. everyone will be very happy. " she thought carefully for only a second " whatever you have planned to keep those rebels away from us and our happy castle"

one of the servants girls stopped grabbing nana's arm" here you are.. come on they're about to make an announcement in the kitchen " she promptly lead nana to the kitchen where the entire staff was waiting as the hereld undid the papers and announced the wedding of dee to indya tomorrow  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:35 pm
"Oh, of course! How foolish of me to forget-- you poor dear, you must be fraught with worry! Well, you won't be fretting any more after I show you my plans." He smiled again, that devilish gleam returning to his eye as he stood and offered his arm for Indya to take. "Shall we?"

~~~

"Oh yes, of course!" Nana said as the servant tugged her along. Inwardly, she smiled. Indya was getting this job done so beautifully.... She clapped wildly along with the rest of the staff, but for a very different reason.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:55 pm
Indya smply nodded "let's " she took his arm and let him lead her to wherever her kepty his plans. in the back of her mind she was worried for mimicry, silently praying he was alright and not worrying too much

The man made a second announcement that read the servants would have the day off the day of and after the wedding and all the chores were done to celebrate for the prince and princess soon to be queen and king of wonderland  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:49 am
((Sorry I haven't been on in a few days-- the internet was down at home so I couldn't get here....))

Nana smiled as she began her work in the kitchens, feeling the familiarity of being a serving-girl in a castle from all those years ago.... The thought made her heart tattoo and the golden X that Tick had drawn through it tingle and prickle. She paid it no mind and began kneading and pinching dough into little cups for tarts. As she filled each with sweet jam to be baked in, she softly sang that rhyme she had learned when she was a child-- 'The Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts all on a summer's day; the Knave of Hearts, he stole the tarts, and took them quite away....'

"Oh, dear, I'm fresh out of jam," she said to the head cook, dusting the flour off her hands on her apron. "Mind if I dip down into the store room to get some more?"

"Oh, no, please, go ahead," the cook said, too busy bustling about and thinking excitedly about the upcoming two-day vacation to notice that there was plenty of jam still in the cupboard. "Take as much as your arms can carry!"

Nana curtsied and hurried out of the room. She had to make her way in to see what Tweedle Dee was up to....

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games