Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yurescapex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Jay:people have tempers huh Shadow-sips his soda-
Shadow:-nods-yup they are Jaymon
Jay:u would think its over money but food ha its like the welfare office back in the human world apparently my dad had to much for it tho-looks up at the ceiling n himori n the digimon-
Shadow: humans have problems when it comes to food and money because they need it to survive
Jay:-stands n cracks his neck then looks at his silver pocket watch in his pocket-maybe next time we should get into it...
Shadow:-nods-yes Jaymon
Jay: himori was still searching about those weapons right how about we make a deal with him-smerks at his Guilmon-
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Chris had just entered the digital world and was a bit confused as well as in awe. "Wow..this place is huge" He said. He looked around for a moment.
"Yes this place is a bit overwhelming at first but don't worry I'm here with you" Said Chris's Biyomon, Skylar.
Chris nodded and the herd what sounded like fighting and decided to check it out with Biyomon following close behind. He soon caught up with one of the people from the fight, Marquise, "Hey are you alright?" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:58 pm

((ARGH I wanna start postin' again but I'm still waiting to post, I missed my chance with Ragnarok today >__<))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:14 pm

((wow longest tournament fight ive ever seen lol how long till its a force forfeit))

yurescapex

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:25 am

((Yep, this fight is quite a long one...))
User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!

Marq looked up from the table that he was leaning on when he heard his full name, a name that he had not heard in quite a few years. He looked around for the person that used it and was awestruck at who he saw. "Chris? Chris, is that you?! He rose from his seat to greet the tamer who he knew back from school. He assumed that the boy was also a tamer because of the digimon that followed behind him.

Destin ran at a heightened pace, taking in whiffs, hoping to track Marq's scent. After a moment, he picked up the scent. "Gotcha!" he then dashed off to find and be reunited with his Tamer who he hoped was not still mad.

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 am

((me Rping digimon in))
Himori Had noticed that in the digital world it doesn't seem to go dark he had been there for what felt days and yet there was no night time. He had grown used to the little or no sleep he was getting and so were his three digimon Gallantmon, Apollomon and Shinegreymon. Not that he had ever seen them sleep though. After a big Argument in the Arena over some burgers Himori had decided to investigate into what Apollomon felt back in the real world, a disturbance in the digital world. Now the four were stood atop the corner of building looking around for somewhere to start looking.
"Hey where shall we start?" Shinegreymon inquisitioned towards Himori.
"I don't know maybe down there" Himori replies pointing towards a dark alleyway. "Something could happen down there."
"You really have no idea about this do you"Apollomon mutters to himself
"Listen, how about we just try in this building we are stood on?" Gallantmon suggested to the group in a disappointed tone.
"Ok down we go then"
The four jumped down shinegreymon turning invisible on the way down. Hitting the ground there was a loud thud as each one made a small crater in concrete, turning they then entered the building with 'Hotel' written above the door. Upon entry to the building there was a small Flamemon stood at the desk.
"Yes how can i help you?" The Flamemon said tilting his head as he saw the Apollomon.
"We have a problem..."
"Gallantmon please let me explain."
After a couple of minutes explaining what was happening the Flamemon agreed to give them a key to unlock all the rooms so they could investigate. After splitting up to search for anything out of the ordinary... Nothing.
Coming out of the Hotel there was a light tapping noise, it was coming from the alleyway that Himori had originally suggested to look down.
"Told you I was ri-"
"Oh shut up." The Apollomon interrupted like a spoilt child.
Shinegreymon materialized as they walked down the dark claustrophobic alley, preparing for the worst. The tapping noise was getting louder and louder the further down they got. As they got to the end Apollomon's fires lit up a the wall in front of them, also the source of the tapping. It was a small digi-egg on the floor tapping rhythmically against the wall.
"What is it?" Himori asked the digimon
"Well that's a digi-egg"
"Ok so what's coming out of it?"
"Only time will tell that."
"Ok so is it safe to leave it?"
"No it would die"
"Well then I guess we are taking it with us."
"If you insist."
Himori picked up the large purple egg with a white tip. Looking at it curiously wondering what will come out of it. After finding a digi-egg he decided to return to the arena. Walking off into the distance Himori realised he did not know where it was.
"Uhhhhhhh Gallantmon."
"Yes?"
"Could you go up ontop a roof and find out where the arena is."
The Gallantmon walked up to the nearest building, paused, and slammed his joust through the wall of the building. Get his grip on the building he did this again, it was his way of climbing. After reaching the top he shouted down and pointed west indicating that was the way to walk.
After walking for an hour or two the group finally reached the arena sitting back down in one of the chairs. This time with an egg in his arms.

logicalcony

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:11 pm

-looks around sitting there actually alone again-Jay: shadow this is how its going to be get used to it-stands stratching his attitude had changed to a serious 1 as he looked around the arena-
Shadow: alone....
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:34 pm

"The Roar of Firece Deities"

Alfonz swung his head around, the fireballs closing on all sides. A ominous wind seem to blow as Alfonz looked down at both of his arms. The left one dripping with blood as the wound festered, the right one seemed to be ripped from the inside.

"Hishh..It seems my arm couldn't take all of that power injected in."

"Huurrishh...Well the only way to Victory here is to the Skys?"
Alfonz heard a slight laugh as his tamer said that, he felt his arms being drained of power as she rerouted all of it to his legs.

"Hurish...Well if we may lose, better go in sytle."
Alfonz noted down each interval his tamer told him.

"110%, 120%...130%"
KA-BOOOOOM! The Crowd gasped as they saw Agumon burst on top of the smoke cloud, he seemed to use the explosion below to rocket himself sky high. "180%....190%....200%, both legs. Transfer complete." Ragnarok nodded and then entered a final command into her Custom D-Arc.

Alfonz floated in the air a bit, staring down Guile. His feet seem to shimmer with a aura as he begun to descend down on Guile.

"The Sun & Moon may never meet, but may our shadows ever touch?"
Alfonz radioed in to Ragnarok, a smirk still visible in the air.

"Alfonz, just never give up."

Alfonz seemed to cover the sun above Guile, covering the whole side in a black shadow. He floated a bit more, then his foot suddenly seem to spark it up as he swung a foot around. Then he pointed it downwards and swung down on Guile, and the shadow dispersed in a violent white sparks.

"DYAAAMATIC KYICK!"

Alfonz down suddenly bursted in white sparks, blasting to the ground feet first. Leaving a zig-zagging trail of fireworks as he swung the foot down once again. His feet bursting one more, and it lite the sky in a trail of lighting. Almost, surfing the skys.

"250%, GO ALFONZ!" Ragnarok screamed out, ripping out the headphones, throwing them to the ground.

l-R-agnarokl

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Jericho continued to shake his pendulum he was running out of time before the countdown expired, he prayed with all his might that it would reach its pinnacle before the immense power of the Dynamite Kick would connect with Guile. He knew such a powerful technique would tear his partner to pieces if he didn't respond in time. "Guile!" The Tamer shouted his friend's name to the top of his lungs his partner beginning to tremble before the roaring of his Shield's voice.

"Jericho!" responded the Guilmon with a fierce cry. Within a matter of seconds the pendulum had reached its limit of thirty one shakes but, something, something incredible occurred. Both Tamer and Digimon were linked to a point where the impossible had become liable, that pendelum's screen had shattered to pieces, the final image on its delicate screen reading [32!]

"Hiss. . . satsu!"

Guile's claws had grown to at least three times their normal size, with a triumphant shout he raised both of his palms into the air, allowing the large talons to unite, his form combusted into a flaming mass, the fire bathing his body dyed an everlasting white, the supreme state of heat.

"ARC!" "FIRE!" "ROOOOOOOCK!" "BREAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEER!" Guile's claws were slowly cracking due to the seering heat, but all was clear now, this was a moment of pure passion and lucidity, they saw every movement in their opponent's every flaw, every perfect strike, as they were sure their opponent could do the same. This brief moment was what it meant to be a Tamer.

The Guilmon propelled himself into the air with the sheer force of his ignition, he rose to the heavens hoping to strike Alfonz and win this competition. This was the start of a better future, there was no way they would allow themselves to give up, not when the limits have been breached.

"OUR FIERY SOULS!" "ROAR WITH THE POWER OF A BEAST!" "AND ECHO!" "WITH THE PRESENCE!"

"OF A KING
"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Chris smiled as he recognised him "Hey Marq fancy running into you here" He said. He took a seat next to him "So why do you look like somethings bothering you" He asked. He then herd Skylar next to him. "Oh before I forget this is Skylar" He said.

Skylar smiled to him "Nice to meet ya!" He said. He then saw Destin "You must be this guy's partner right?" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

l-R-agnarokl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Alfonz closed down on Guile, not wavering in his path. He felt the spirit, and burning in the hands of Guile below. It shivered his spine and warmed his soul.

"Remember when we left the gates of the palace, and you said you wanted to show the world what you are? You have nobody to blame, and nobody else to criticize for impending your progress. It's all you right now in this moment,

Freedom...is yours"

Alfonz felt the whole crowd watching, his own soul begun to shine inside. His foot glistened once more, then it burst in white flames. Causing Alfonz to seem like a metor dropping from the heavens.

"Sir Guile, NOW I KNOW WHY YOU FIGHT!."
Alfonz screamed, as the two Digimon met. Alfonz right room slammed into Guile's right claw with a ring of energy exploding outwards, the white flames fading rapidly as the attacks started to cancle each other out. Agumons feet begun to bend, his bones in his leg vibrating violently. The two seem to stop in the air for a moment.

"But, WHY DO YOU want to win. You have nothing to show for, nothing to want. But your soul still burns, the Digital Hazard on your chest. People treated you differently. Born a danger to the world, but you still don't accept your fate!"

Alfonz thought a moment about why he is fighting, and gave Guile a warm smile.

"BECAUSE OF THIS, I DESTROY YOU IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT ALL"

Alfonz grunted, as he pushed down on Guile with all of his might. His legs sparking again and again.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:27 pm

"I FIGHT. . . I FIGHT FOR MY TAMER AND FOR MYSELF, TO FULFILL A GOAL, TO BREAK THE SHACKLES THAT BIND MAN AND DIGIMON TO EARTHLY MEANS!"

"OUR BROTHERLY FIRE WILL BURN THROUGH THE EARTH AND TRANSCEND INTO A WHITE HOT GALAXY!" Jericho raised his pendulum into the air once more causing the small machine to ignite in the seering white flame which represented their bond. The small pendulum shattered into small pieces as if it were no longer needed.

Guile placed his hands together through the pain to attempt a final blow towards Alfonz, focusing the indomitable heat and power of his attack at one focus point, Alfonz's chest area! He thrusted the combination forward as if to penetrate through the canceled state. His claws were cracking and began to shatter during their impact into useless stubs of nails, the intense pressure caused a loud cracking sound to be heard, the Guilmon's arms were crippled. This was the pinnacle of their strength, their hope, and their will.

"WE ARE THE ULTIMATE COMBINATION OF LANCE AND SHIELD~!"

"JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?"

It seemed impossible for them to keep up this confidence, even with the pressure and pain they have endured during the incredible collision. They stayed through the impact with the excited faces of children, they were born for this!

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

l-R-agnarokl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Alfonz grunted, and Guile's right arm slipped through. Slamming into his belly as blame burst overpowering his aura. The wound left previously by Guile opened out, searing in the flames causing extreme damage.

"GAAAHH..... Alfonz felt blood dripping from his maw, and in the corner of his eye he noticed his tamer. She was putting on back her headset, now holding the Custom D-Arc in front of head. Pulling out what seems to be the other half of her D-Arc.

"Kurushh... Now you may be thinking it's a great time for me to say sorry to you for talking to this far and failing. But after I saw how Jericho helped out his digimon, and how you joking yelled at me earlier for doing nothing much to help you. I finally understand, I need to give it all. I bet the note saying not to use this was just a test....Thank you Mother..and Alfonz.."

Ragnarok suddenly jammed the two Twins together, digital space seem to warp around Agumon and expand as the Twins locked in togther. The second screen glowing bright with seemingly a ton of new options and features.

"I can see it...I can see the road to freedom, I FIGHT...I FIGHT FOR THE TOMMOROW I NEVER COULD HAD . THESE FEET WILL CARRY ME FOREVER!"

Alfonz visor blurred in and out, as Digital Screens, Charts, Bars, and data about the whole situation appeared all around Guile and Alfonz. It was like being in a video-game with stat screens and information flying about. Alfonz eyes sparked up as his left foot hanging on the side did also. The twin had no sibling inside of it, just raw free digital ram and space supplying Alfonz. Alfonz felt Ragnarok hands on both of the Digivices, pushing down a series of familiar commands.

"400%, all into the left leg, Maximum OverLimit"
Alfonz right leg was shattered as a result from having no power but blocking Guile's free arm.

"WE ARE GOING FORWARD INTO TOMORROW~"

A white trail seemingly appeared from Alfonz left foot, then Alfonz swung it with all his might at Guile's neck.

"DYNAMIC KICK!

All of the screens suddenly came into a close, and the when the foot met Guile's head. A moment passed, Guile's flame seem to overpower Alfonz aura a bit more then..

A massive white flame wave torrent spike exploded out the back Guile's head, it was like the sun setting on the Horizon.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Guile took the punshing blow the neck, feeling his flesh burst from the incredible flame. Alfonz and his tamer have finally begun forming a true bond like that of Jericho's and his own, but this was no time to show such appreciation. The two teams were in the final phase of their battle, and that now shining duo had delivered their swan song, it was time for the arrogant man and the red beast to unleash their own.

The Guilmon was half way ready to faint and collapse to the ground, it was now time to unleashed the final phase of his attack. His maw began to twitch as he curved his crippling neck. He spit forth a small, insignificant fire ball into the mix, but slowly ever so slowly as it grew to an enourmous size causing the pocket of air prepared within the heat of his last attack to combust into a sizable torrent of flame. A beautiful spectrum of fire was visible now surpassing the limit of conventional existence. The fire changed from a white hot burst, into a seering tsunami of rainbow colored blaze, the heat so intense all visible light reflected from its presence.

A loud explosion echoed through the stadium the audience now suffering from the intense, colliding sources of heat. Guile was propelled through the ring hurrling towards the end of the ring, but even through this torment his faith in his partner was strong. He began to descend towards the ground, with a hefty thud he landed just on the end of the ring, Jericho now panting from the immense amount of power he had relayed to his Partner.

The wonderous ember began to die out, its damage now dealt, sparks of pinkish cinder flew down to the ground as Guile slowly lifted himself up a tired panting emerging from his mouth. He and his tamer had reached perfect synchronization in that brief moment, whatever pain the beast felt so did the man who bore his reigns. The Guilmon was crippled and could no longer move, he was barely standing awaiting to see the damage of his opponent. The duo let out a powerful roar to rile themselves up and signal that this was their apex!

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

l-R-agnarokl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Alfonz felt all of his wounds expand in that blast, and then contract. Searing all of them closed but causing his body becoming numb in the progress. It was like a rainbow arching over the Horizon.

Alfonz was blasted back along with Guile into his corner, leaving a red trail as Guile left a white.

Alfonz lied on the floor before getting up as Ragnarok looked down. He sat on his bum, his legs and arms broken. Bending over slightly in bend as his belly was wrecked, but his head was fine.

"So...what now." Ragnarok jested to Alfonz, pulling apart the Twin Custom D-Arcs. Staring down at the trembling Guile, who was trying to keep standing. A ghost seem to lift from Alfonz, as the power throughout his body was equalized again.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games