Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:18 pm
"James Telemar?! Is that who your talking about?" *Tina looked to Trina and Andrew*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image

Looks at Tina and nods head. Yes that is who we are talking about. For the past two weeks Chaos was going on around the school and he was setting things on fire. About 2 days ago i found him passed out in our Common Room burnt and bruised up.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:25 pm
"He's here. I saw him as I dragged Serenity from her old compartment to here. He was just sitting there alone. I waved to say Hi and Bye. He was setting things on fire?!? Why was he doing that?"

(Go check back a few pages,lol)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:29 pm
User Image

Hmm they must have figured out how to heal him last night then. Smirks I think i'll prank his butt again for not telling me he was fine and having me worried.

((He SO needs to keep me updated. One minute he was in a comma in the hospital Wing un able to wake up and now this. sweatdrop ))

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:41 pm
User Image"Can I help you prank him, I was worried too." Andrew starts to think about pranks that he has seen, and thought of the perfect one. He smirks and whispers to Kamalia
(whisper will be a pm Kamalia)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:50 pm
"Me too, I want in on the prank! I didn't even know he was in the Hospital Wing."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:56 pm
User Image

Smiles slyly. Thanks you guys. I'll have to think of something over the break and then i'll let ya'll know whats going on. I can't just up and do something to him. What with him just now healed and all.

(I'll look up some pranks and etc.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:01 pm
"Okay, I can't wait." *Tina starts to laugh at Trina's sly smile, she knew this would be a good prank*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:07 am
The clock stricks 12 o'clock. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

"I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:20 am
*Tina got up and walked over to the Trolley Witch. She chose a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, a Licorice Wand, Cauldron Cake, two Chocolate frogs and an ice cold Pumpkin Juice. She payed the Trollley Witch and returned to her seat. Then handed one of the Chocolate Frogs to Serenity.* "Here Serenity, I know they are your favorite. I think I'll try my luck with a couple of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans." Tina announced to everyone. *Then she turned back to Serenity* "What card did you get?", Tina asked happily. "Oh, Trina have you thought of anything yet?", said Tina with the same sly smile Trina had ealier.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:41 pm
*Summer walks up the the Trolley Witch*

Hello! Can I get a box Bertie Bott's and, a package of Droobles, and two pumkin pasties, please?

*Summer collects her food, pays, and heads off to talk with Serenity and Tina. *

Hello! I'm Summer.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image Andrew already full from the last time he bought stuff from the trolley witch purchases only a few pumpkin juices for the trip home "So what is everyone going to do over the break?", He asked as he sipped from one of his pumpkin juices

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:51 pm
"Hi Summer. I'm Tina and this is Serenity and Andrew. I think you know Kitty, right?." Tina said pointing to herself and then to everyone she just named, again. Then looked to Andrew. "I'm not quite sure yet. I hope to just relax for a few days and then maybe go into Diaigon Alley and meet up with some friends that I haven't seen in quite a while. What about everyone else?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:58 pm
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

HPGoG Trolley Witch

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image

Takes a sip of tea and shakes head. No not yet. I'm going to look through a few books in my collection at home and then come up with something. So by time break is over i will hopefully have something. Looks over at Summer and smiles. Hey have you seen Uma yet? I'm surprised she's not with us.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games