Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:21 pm
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Yeah whatever...at least I'm not an otaku like some people.
I have the word "otaku" in my email adress xD;; I didn't know what the word otaku really meant before so yeah.... talk2hand
I hate otaku!They say some of the stupidest stuff I've ever heard and they think all there problems can be solved by moving to Japan and marrying a japanese woman. I condem them to hell!I hate them with a passion of a thousand burning suns!
Otakus are obsessed addicted manga freaks o.o;; And guess what? My email address is mangafreak_otaku xDDDD
It's not just manga and anime.The actual definition states that it is a person with an unhealthy obession with a particular thing.But since it's mostly used to describe people that obsess over manga and anime people believe it only applies to that.
Oh really? Good to be informed then.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:26 pm
I always thought Otaku ment that you just watched Anime or looked at Manga for the women =( heart  

Smile.and.forgive

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:27 pm
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Yeah whatever...at least I'm not an otaku like some people.
I have the word "otaku" in my email adress xD;; I didn't know what the word otaku really meant before so yeah.... talk2hand
I hate otaku!They say some of the stupidest stuff I've ever heard and they think all there problems can be solved by moving to Japan and marrying a japanese woman. I condem them to hell!I hate them with a passion of a thousand burning suns!
Otakus are obsessed addicted manga freaks o.o;; And guess what? My email address is mangafreak_otaku xDDDD
It's not just manga and anime.The actual definition states that it is a person with an unhealthy obession with a particular thing.But since it's mostly used to describe people that obsess over manga and anime people believe it only applies to that.
Yeah, but I don't really consider you an otaku.You may read alot of manga but it's not in an unhealthy way.I know this one kid who spends every waking moment reading manga or watching anime.And if he's not reading manga or watching anime he's constantly talking about it.And when he's listening to music he only listens to music from some sort of anime. Also when he speaks he tries to throw in japanese words in his sentences so he can "sound cool."And another thing I hate about him is that he always bitches about how he hates america and americans and when he moves to japan all his problems are gunna be over.He's so stupid!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:30 pm
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Yeah, but I don't really consider you an otaku.You may read alot of manga but it's not in an unhealthy way.I know this one kid who spends every waking moment reading manga or watching anime.And if he's not reading manga or watching anime he's constantly talking about it.And when he's listening to music he only listens to music from some sort of anime. Also when he speaks he tries to throw in japanese words in his sentences so he can "sound cool."And another thing I hate about him is that he always bitches about how he hates america and americans and when he moves to japan all his problems are gunna be over.He's so stupid!
Wow. I can already tell he's stupid X_x;; He needs to get a life =0  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:01 pm
Cursed Ronin
I know this one kid who spends every waking moment reading manga or watching anime.And if he's not reading manga or watching anime he's constantly talking about it.And when he's listening to music he only listens to music from some sort of anime. Also when he speaks he tries to throw in japanese words in his sentences so he can "sound cool."And another thing I hate about him is that he always bitches about how he hates america and americans and when he moves to japan all his problems are gunna be over.He's so stupid!
It's too hard not to think that there are people who are actually like that. I'm pretty sure that I know some kids who did the same exact things. It's very shallow talk2hand .

I cringe at the sound of someone saying:
"OMG, the Japanese are so cool I wish I was Japanese!!!11 crying "

Oh the humanity...

[WAITER]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:11 pm
Im back. wow things have changed while i was gone. so what everyone talking about now?  

Kawaii_Kenji

Kawaii_Kenji

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:15 pm
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Wow. I can already tell he's stupid X_x;; He needs to get a life =0

I have a friend who talks about Naruto everyday and it bores the hell out of me. Ha talks about the show, manga and him being in a group of naruto cosplay freaks. Naruto is getting so freaking old these days. im sick of stupid ninjas!! once that show came to the US, it was over with.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:33 pm
Kawaii_Kenji
I have a friend who talks about Naruto everyday and it bores the hell out of me. Ha talks about the show, manga and him being in a group of naruto cosplay freaks. Naruto is getting so freaking old these days. im sick of stupid ninjas!! once that show came to the US, it was over with.
He doesn't have one of those headbands in real life, does he?

[WAITER]  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Smile.and.forgive

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:50 pm
... -Is staying silent for he has a headband in real life- ._.;;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:34 pm
Pagtatapat01
Kawaii_Kenji
He doesn't have one of those headbands in real life, does he?

[WAITER]
I have one. sweatdrop  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:42 pm
Hello people. <3

I'm gonna get a Naruto headband at A-kon....I don't even watch Naruto =]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:46 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
AyakaBoA
Nirvana....<3

I was listening to Smells Like Teen Spirit the other night...<3

Niice.
A lot of the other rock bands are good too.

Heck yeah.

*cough*Cherry Filter*cough*

Anyways....Drop it like it's hot<3

Raisus

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:47 pm
I've only seen a couple of episodes of Naruto. I mostly watch Bleach and The Guyver.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:50 pm
Bleach and the guyver rule!! I saw the guyver when it was out a long time ago. There just remaking it i think. naruto was so boring when i saw it. the first season were ok then it just got boring. bleach and the guyver is cool. has anyone seen the guyver movie?  

Kawaii_Kenji

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:52 pm
Smile.and.forgive
... -Is staying silent for he has a headband in real life- ._.;;
xd  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games