Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:00 pm
cocoONneptune
Mizuki Lee
cocoONneptune
wow this is very violent
You can say that again xD!

wow this is very violent. xd
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:03 pm
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Kawaii_Kenji
Cursed Ronin
Kawaii_Kenji
I guess we will have to have fun with u then. twisted *grans lee* come and join us! twisted *pours sake down her throat* i have loads of sake on me. i will never run out. Lol!!
*stabs your eye*

*sidesteps his attack and kicks him away* dont rush yourself boy. *yawns* ur no match for me.
Cursed Ronin grabs Jamy and Mizuki putting them at a safe distance from Kenji. His eyes filled with a seemingly blank stare.He withdrew his sword and used his ice powers to freeze the very ground."You won't be able to run in this.",said Cursed Ronin.He used his powers once again and made a cage of ice surounding his foe and sat back down in his dark corner drinking his sake.

Fin.
-claps claps- Bravo Ronin. I am impressed! xD
Yeah...that was kinda hard for me cuz most rp's I do have alot of blood in them...

Like this:
As X moved through the dark hallway he heard sounds of a man screaming in agony.Torches lit the hall as he went down the room.X then saw a man with a gaint hammer.The behemoth of a man wore dark pants and had the eyes of a demon.A smaller man was chained to a wall bloodied and bruised with his left arm missing.The giant man with the giant hammer smashed the mans body with the hammer.Blood splattered everywhere and the man laughed as he licked the blood off his face.

The man turned to X and said,"You...your brother has told me alot about you.It would be an honor to shed your blood!"X knew his swords would be useless in this battle so he turned into his flaming demon form.He could feel the darkness within him grow as the flames grew more intense!He looked at his opponent and asked,"Well let's see you try to shed some blood now!"

X fired his flames at the giant man as he jumped behind him and kicked his left ribcage.The man was not fazed by X's attack.He turned around and grabbed X with his bare hands and sent him flying through 5 pillars!X got back up as the flames grew all over his body.He looked up at the man and said,"Well looks like this is gonna be one hell of a fight!"

Lol! i still have blood fomr the girl i killed awhile ago. twisted her blood still lays within my yukata. most of the people i killed have there blood on this yukata. Lol! But i havent killed anyone for a long time. i mostly kill girls that are too childish for me.  

Kawaii_Kenji

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:04 pm
Kawaii_Kenji
Lol!! Ice is weaken by heat am i right? *take out chopsticks and rubs them as fast as he can starting a little fire* Ahaha!! *starts to melt the ice cage* weak spells used by a weak mage. u arent even a true swordsmen. *glides on the ice floor* god this is sad. *lites a smoke* so pathetic... *sign* i guess there isnt a strong warrior here now. *drinks sake*
Well, at least the chaos is over. -sighes-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:04 pm
Yeah whatever...at least I'm not an otaku like some people.  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:06 pm
Kawaii_Kenji
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Kawaii_Kenji

*sidesteps his attack and kicks him away* dont rush yourself boy. *yawns* ur no match for me.
Cursed Ronin grabs Jamy and Mizuki putting them at a safe distance from Kenji. His eyes filled with a seemingly blank stare.He withdrew his sword and used his ice powers to freeze the very ground."You won't be able to run in this.",said Cursed Ronin.He used his powers once again and made a cage of ice surounding his foe and sat back down in his dark corner drinking his sake.

Fin.
Yeah...that was kinda hard for me cuz most rp's I do have alot of blood in them...

Like this:
As X moved through the dark hallway he heard sounds of a man screaming in agony.Torches lit the hall as he went down the room.X then saw a man with a gaint hammer.The behemoth of a man wore dark pants and had the eyes of a demon.A smaller man was chained to a wall bloodied and bruised with his left arm missing.The giant man with the giant hammer smashed the mans body with the hammer.Blood splattered everywhere and the man laughed as he licked the blood off his face.

The man turned to X and said,"You...your brother has told me alot about you.It would be an honor to shed your blood!"X knew his swords would be useless in this battle so he turned into his flaming demon form.He could feel the darkness within him grow as the flames grew more intense!He looked at his opponent and asked,"Well let's see you try to shed some blood now!"

X fired his flames at the giant man as he jumped behind him and kicked his left ribcage.The man was not fazed by X's attack.He turned around and grabbed X with his bare hands and sent him flying through 5 pillars!X got back up as the flames grew all over his body.He looked up at the man and said,"Well looks like this is gonna be one hell of a fight!"

Lol! i still have blood fomr the girl i killed awhile ago. twisted her blood still lays within my yukata. most of the people i killed have there blood on this yukata. Lol! But i havent killed anyone for a long time. i mostly kill girls that are too childish for me.
.....Eh, you can never kill me anyway....-lurks in the shadows- ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:06 pm
who a otaku here? *lites another smoke* want to join me with a smoke cocoONneptune?  

Kawaii_Kenji

Kawaii_Kenji

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:07 pm
Mizuki Lee
Kawaii_Kenji
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Kawaii_Kenji

Fin.

Like this:

u be a waste of time for me. *drinks more sake* dont even get in my why little one.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:08 pm
Mizuki Lee
Kawaii_Kenji
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Kawaii_Kenji

Fin.

Like this:

Well you were a ghost for awhile.  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:08 pm
Cursed Ronin
I have the word "otaku" in my email adress xD;; I didn't know what the word otaku really meant before so yeah.... talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:10 pm
Kawaii_Kenji
who a otaku here? *lites another smoke* want to join me with a smoke cocoONneptune?

Ahh leave me alone you sick b*****d! smoking gives you cancer dont ya know! And bad breath and sick teeth and eww its just stupid!  

cocoONneptune

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:11 pm
Kawaii_Kenji
Mizuki Lee
Kawaii_Kenji
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee

Like this:

u be a waste of time for me. *drinks more sake* dont even get in my why little one.
Eh, I won't. But I am a worthy opponent. ninja

-sits on a chair besides the counter, she leans against the counter silence-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:11 pm
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
I have the word "otaku" in my email adress xD;; I didn't know what the word otaku really meant before so yeah.... talk2hand
I hate otaku!They say some of the stupidest stuff I've ever heard and they think all there problems can be solved by moving to Japan and marrying a japanese woman. I condem them to hell!I hate them with a passion of a thousand burning suns!  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:13 pm
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
I hate otaku!They say some of the stupidest stuff I've ever heard and they think all there problems can be solved by moving to Japan and marrying a japanese woman. I condem them to hell!I hate them with a passion of a thousand burning suns!
Otakus are obsessed addicted manga freaks o.o;; And guess what? My email address is mangafreak_otaku xDDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:17 pm
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Kawaii_Kenji
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee

Like this:

Well you were a ghost for awhile.
Oh yeah....huh? -thinks for a while- The fun I had while being a ghost....-chuckles to self-  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:17 pm
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Otakus are obsessed addicted manga freaks o.o;; And guess what? My email address is mangafreak_otaku xDDDD
It's not just manga and anime.The actual definition states that it is a person with an unhealthy obession with a particular thing.But since it's mostly used to describe people that obsess over manga and anime people believe it only applies to that.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games