Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:18 am
Gabriel watched the banter between Godfather and godson with mild amusement. He was about to comment on something when his stomach rumbled loudly.

He grinned sheepishly. "Yeah... about that breakfast," he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:30 am
Sirius started to reply to Harry when Gabriel's stomach rumbled. He let out a bark of laughter and turned motioning the others to follow him out the door and down to the common room.

"C'mon you lot. Breakfast!" he said before going back to Harry's question. "Your godmother disappeared Harry. Probably to the library to fume in peace, we'll most likely catch up with him at breakfast--hopefully he'll have calmed down by then."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:12 am
Gabriel bounded out the door. Food always got him moving rather quickly. He nearly knocked Sirius over as he squeezed passed him, but dodged in time.

"You lot are slow!" he shouted back as he raced towards the portrait hole. He managed to get there and swung it open. He stepped outside onto the cold stone floor before yelping.

"Crap! I forgot shoes," he shouted. He grabbed two quills off one of the tables in the common room and transfigured them into fluffy pink slippers. He looked at them, raising an eyebrow at the color they had become but slipped them on nonetheless. He didn't feel like running all the way back upstairs to find his shoes, because he was almost positive he had lost them. He always did. SHoes never stayed in the same place for him and he was too hungry to bother about that.

"All right! Now for foood!" he yelled again and made his way out of the portrait hole. This time his feet were safe from the evil cold floors.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:35 pm
Draco woke up, his perfectly done hair askew and a bit of drool on his sleeve. "Ugh," he groaned, his bum a bit uncomforted by the wood of the bench he sat upon. Seeing that practically no one was there, he considered himself still safe from humiliation. Especially the gryffindors....a shiver went up Draco's spine a moment then he noticed he was sitting at their table, again. He sighed in defeat then began putting his hair back into form. Within moments however he grew bored and decided the messy look was the way to go today. He shook the rest of his hair out of their hard position and within moments, they were hanging down naturally. He stretched and yawned, straightening himself out a bit before rising from the seat and wondering around the Great hall as to look like he hadn't been sleeping there for hours, and seeming to just have gotten up.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:24 pm
Gabriel bounded into the Great Hall. The prospect of food had fueled him into a quick trot down from the Tower. He saw Draco wondering around.

"Hey, Blondie, whatcha doing?" he asked, taking a seat at the Gryffindor table. He noticed happily that there was food on the table and immediately began to pile said food on his plate. "You should sit down and eat. You look like ya just woke up."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:58 pm
Draco looked at Gabriel curiously. "You are a morning person aren't you?" he stated more than questioned. When asked to sit he thought about reclining, but it was so rare an offer that someone would ask him to be by them. He nodded and smirked sitting next to him "In fact I did just wake up," he said, obviously not as...peppy...as Gabriel, but showing appreciation for the invite.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:16 pm
Gabriel smirked at the Malfoy. "It's not so much the fact that I'm a morning person," he said, trying to think out his words before speaking them. "I'm a food person. If there's free food, I'll usually come running. I hate mornings though. Woke up today because the sunlight hit me straight in the eye this morning. Forgot to close the curtains. Pain in my bum."

He shrugged as he chewed thoughtfully on a piece of bacon. "What about you? You still seem preened to perfection even though you just woke up. That seems morning-ish to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:20 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:42 pm
(Damn...no wonder Harry never read Hogwarts, A History. Also, sorry about the short post.)

Harry watched Gabriel leave and then looked at Sirius. "Fuming?" he asked. "Why?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:07 pm
Sirius blinked as Gabriel bounded off and continued at a slower pace, out of the common room and down the halls with Harry.

"Well, I mean, the first thing to really wake him up this morning was a bucket of ice water. Kind of sets the mood for your entire day doesn't it?" he said passing by a flier pinned to the wall. He stopped and turned, grabbing it and glancing it over, curiousity quickly turning to a look of pure horror.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:11 pm
"What?" Harry asked, tugging on Sirius' wrist until he could see. "Oh god..." he glanced at his godfather for a moment. "What are you so freaked out about? You've got a boyfriend to go with."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:40 pm
Sirius turned to Harry, his facial expressions clearly shouting "Hello! Are you stupid?"

"I still have to ask him. And it's...dancing. We'll be expected to dance. And...it's tonight! I haven't exactly got anything formal to wear. Not to mention that in my hand, I hold proof that Dumbledore has finally gone off the deep end," he explained.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:46 pm
Harry stared and then coughed.

"Well...you have to ask? Isn't it sort of, I don't know...just an automatic yes? And...well, we could go down to Hogsmeade and get you dress robes or something and...don't you know how to dance? That and well, I don't think anyone needs proof Dumbledore is off his rocker."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:01 pm
"Well, I mean. It's Remus and...I'm kind of old fashioned when it comes to things like this. I mean, there's a proper form to everything. One of us has to ask the other," Sirius explained, motioning for Harry to follow him as he continued to the Great Hall.

"I suppose you have a point about dress robes, as for dancing--nearly 16 years Harry. Do you honestly think I've danced once between your parents' wedding and now?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:00 am
((Monkeys... Bleeding(ly) monkeys))

Giving a little nod at the question of breakfast, she followed suit and descended down the stone steps, making sure not to get in anyones' way. Dodging Gabriel who seemed to be in a rush, she waiting for him to get some 'proper' footwear and climbed out the portrait hole, all the while thinking about the new task. Hoping that it would not be anything like the scavenger hunt, she ran her hand along the banister and sighed. It wasn't like she really enjoyed being speared in the back by a giant spider, but she had faith that the next task would not be as dangerous. It wasn't long until she heard the loud voice fo Sirius, who seemed to be complaining about something. Looking up she eyed the parchment before snatching it from his grasp and reading it herself. Immedietely she put on a pained expression.

"This is bull!" She whined looking up at the Sirius and Harry who seemed to be talking about the same subject. Screwing the parchment in her hand, she tossed it over her shoulder so it plummeted down onto the floor below. "Do we have to dress up?" She asked in a pained expression.

Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games