Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:33 pm
hi, and welcome to the guild (as well as all those i forgot to welcome due to my busy life). anyhow, feel free to be comfortable here and we're open to any comments or questions  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:44 pm
WELCOME PEOPLE!

Or are you not people... O.x

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:12 pm
I welcome all new members, and would like to let them know that I'm selling some unofficial Legion of Helpers ID cards like the one in my sig to those who intend on staying here for a while and posting a lot. Just click the card in my sig for more info. [/shamelessadvertisment]

Quote:
Or are you not people... O.x

What? You mean to tell me they're all ALIENS!?! OMG ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!1one  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:37 pm
Nice LOH ID cards! ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:39 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Nice LOH ID cards! ^^

Thanks. Took me forever to get them to look right.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:43 pm
Teh Boxman
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Nice LOH ID cards! ^^

Thanks. Took me forever to get them to look right.

I see. Well...it was well worth it because it looks good. I hope you will make profits off of it and I am sure you probably will. Good luck. heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:46 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x

I see. Well...it was well worth it because it looks good. I hope you will make profits off of it and I am sure you probably will. Good luck. heart

Thank you. Do you want one? They're for any active guild member. I just don't want to make cards for people who are going to only post once and then disappear without a trace.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:48 pm
Teh Boxman
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Thanks. Do you want one? They're for any active guild member. I just don't want to make cards for people who are going to only post once and then leave the guild in a puff of smoke.

Sure....how much are you making them for? I think i'll want another one for a different guild too..but its going to be a "affiliate" to the LOH guild..Ron's working on it with stratus at the moment.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:56 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Sure....how much are you making them for? I think i'll want another one for a different guild too..but its going to be a "affiliate" to the LOH guild..Ron's working on it with stratus at the moment.

Hmm...well, the card's only for the LOH (though I probably should change the background seal so it's more generic; right now it says "Legion of Helpers" on it.) It's a 50g "processing fee" (since all I need to do is change the picture and the text), but if later you want me to change something, it'll cost an extra 10g.

It also comes just in that one style, though I might make others in the future.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:59 pm
Teh Boxman
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Hmm...well, the card's only for the LOH (though I probably should change the background seal so it's more generic; right now it says "Legion of Helpers" on it.) It's a 50g "processing fee" (since all I need to do is change the picture and the text), but if later you want me to change something, it'll cost an extra 10g.

It also comes just in that one style, though I might make others in the future.

Ok. Thats fine. Make me one please. Can I make some changes to it though? Maybe a pinker background color.....that's all the change I want though. I'll send you trade...thanks.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:05 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Ok. Thats fine. Make me one please. Can I make some changes to it though? Maybe a pinker background color.....that's all the change I want though. I'll send you trade...thanks.

I'll see what I can do. I'll start on it right now.

EDIT: I couldn't fit your entire username on the card, so I took off the Xs. I hope that's okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:07 pm
Teh Boxman
x Glam Rock Kylie x

I'll see what I can do. I'll start on it right now.

Ok. Thanks. No need to rush it though. Take your time. I'm not in a hurry. ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:28 pm
Can I get one O.o  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:03 pm
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
Can I get one O.o

Sure. See this post for more information. Thanks to Kylie I created a new background color, so you can choose that one instead of the one in my sig.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

bleeding_butterfly_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:11 am
thank you all for letting me join this guild.....will do what i can to be a good member. blaugh  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games