Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixti

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:14 am
And from the crazies of Buffy fandom:
Quote:
Willow wasn't a real Wiccan! Wiccans aren't allowed to mess with people's minds, I know because my family's been Wiccan since the Dark Ages and my mother's been teaching me since I was a child.

Sometimes, I hate my fandoms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:58 pm
I get cranky when I am displaced, sleep depted and looking forward to potential homelessness.

Keep this in mind when you read my response.

Dippy-Hippy-Old-Lady: I can tell you're an old soul- but you have much to learn in this incarnation...

Me: ...

Dippy-Hippy-Old-Lady: What is it you really need?

Me sad Let's see- tired, hungry, unsure if my apartment will be thrashed or my s**t will be there when I get back...)

My stuff, my bed, something to eat and a place to live.

Dippy-Hippy-Old-Lady: Didn't you stop to think that maybe the flood was a message from God- that you should reevaluate your life and dependence on material things, since the water is influenced by emotions and intuition, perhaps you should...

Me- very pissed off: Lady- if my gods want to talk to me, they have better ways to do it than flooding half of a state. For ******** sake! The flood isn't the gods telling me jack s**t aside from "DON'T LIVE IN A FLOOD ZONE!"

Dippy-Hippy-Old-Lady: ~ Backs away slowly~  

TeaDidikai

error-dot-tar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:10 pm
TeaDidikai
I get cranky when I am displaced, sleep depted and looking forward to potential homelessness.

Keep this in mind when you read my response.

Dippy-Hippy-Old-Lady: I can tell you're an old soul- but you have much to learn in this incarnation...

Me: ...

Dippy-Hippy-Old-Lady: What is it you really need?

Me sad Let's see- tired, hungry, unsure if my apartment will be thrashed or my s**t will be there when I get back...)

My stuff, my bed, something to eat and a place to live.

Dippy-Hippy-Old-Lady: Didn't you stop to think that maybe the flood was a message from God- that you should reevaluate your life and dependence on material things, since the water is influenced by emotions and intuition, perhaps you should...

Me- very pissed off: Lady- if my gods want to talk to me, they have better ways to do it than flooding half of a state. For ******** sake! The flood isn't the gods telling me jack s**t aside from "DON'T LIVE IN A FLOOD ZONE!"

Dippy-Hippy-Old-Lady: ~ Backs away slowly~

How in the living ******** do you influence flood zones with your god damned emotions?!

And can I make them influence this damned snow and ice away from my place?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:22 pm
error-dot-tar
How in the living ******** do you influence flood zones with your god damned emotions?!

I think she is trying to suggest that in popular associations, water = west = dusk = ~insert wibbly understandings of mystical correspondences~.  

TeaDidikai

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:25 pm
TeaDidikai
error-dot-tar

I think she is trying to suggest that in popular associations, water = west = dusk = ~insert wibbly understandings of mystical correspondences~.

*hugs tightly*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:34 pm
Deoridhe

*hugs tightly*
I was pretty close to actually being violent.  

TeaDidikai

error-dot-tar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:19 pm
TeaDidikai
error-dot-tar

I can't even see how that connection is made o_O  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:21 pm
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe
*hugs tightly*
I would be, too. There is an unfortunate, heartless, incompassionate aspect to a lot of people where the troubles of others become fodder for their agendas and beliefs - not in a respectful way, which takes those people into account, but rather a rude way, which treats those people as objects in capable of real suffering.

Defenestration is too good for them.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:18 pm
error-dot-tar

I can't even see how that connection is made o_O
It's a trickle down from CM systems.

Deoridhe
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe
*hugs tightly*
I would be, too. There is an unfortunate, heartless, incompassionate aspect to a lot of people where the troubles of others become fodder for their agendas and beliefs - not in a respectful way, which takes those people into account, but rather a rude way, which treats those people as objects in capable of real suffering.

Defenestration is too good for them.
Heaven forbid they view me as a human and not some pawn eh?

Story of my life. wink It comes with smirking and snarking through trauma.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:18 am
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe

*hugs tightly*

Normally i'd say 'nut her one'. But I'll offer hugs and sympathy instead, and not condone violence.  

patch99329

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:39 am
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe

*hugs tightly*

I really can't blame you. I'd have probably reacted the same and maybe even more angrily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:00 am
The Psychic fair gave me too much fodder, but for now-

"You are spiritually lost, pray to God and his angels and he will help you find your path." rolleyes  

TeaDidikai

error-dot-tar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:44 pm
TeaDidikai
The Psychic fair gave me too much fodder, but for now-

"You are spiritually lost, pray to God and his angels and he will help you find your path." rolleyes

*SNORT*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:22 pm
'I finally set up my alter. Do not get me wrong I have been Pagan for many years, but finally started learning about things, instead of just wearing a name that meant nothing to me.'

...Where is the logic in that? eek  

patch99329

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games