Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:21 pm
And now for something completely off topic: Don't forget to cast your vote in the Avatar Contest. We were kinda slacking in votes compared to the last one.

I never saw The Core, but i did see Volcano, Armageddon, and Batman Begins. 3nodding I don't really remember volcano that much, except that was the first R movie I saw. Armageddon is good, and the last one speaks for itself. It's BATMAN! heart The fighting scenes were a little "In your face"-ish. But yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:06 pm
Volcano? With Tommy Lee Jones? That wasn't rated R, it was PG-13, so was armageddon and Batman Begins. I <3'd Batman Begins, i think it was one of the best batman films out there.  

DiddleFreak61387

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:13 pm
DiddleFreak61387
Volcano? With Tommy Lee Jones? That wasn't rated R, it was PG-13, so was armageddon and Batman Begins. I <3'd Batman Begins, i think it was one of the best batman films out there.

Darn the IMDB. That's okay though. It doesn't matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:24 am
I've seen Volcano, Armageddon, and Batman Begins . . . but what does Batman Begins have in common with the other movies we listed where nature goes horribly wrong?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:19 pm
Masquanade
I've seen Volcano, Armageddon, and Batman Begins . . . but what does Batman Begins have in common with the other movies we listed where nature goes horribly wrong?

I haven't watched Volcano, so I'll reserve judgement on that. However, The Core doesn't qualify in my mind as "nature gone wrong," because *spoilers* Project Destiny , a human invention, caused the whole mess in the first place. And just for the record, another movie for this category: The Day After Tomorrow. Incredibly cheesy story, and the physics upset me just a bit (come on. Burning books vs. freezing stratospheric air? Books lose.), but it's still part of the "nature gone wrong" subspecies of movie.

As for Batman, who knows?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:19 pm
Masquanade

Nothing. heart  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:23 pm
iOggy
Masquanade

I haven't watched Volcano, so I'll reserve judgement on that. However, The Core doesn't qualify in my mind as "nature gone wrong," because *spoilers* Project Destiny , a human invention, caused the whole mess in the first place. And just for the record, another movie for this category: The Day After Tomorrow. Incredibly cheesy story, and the physics upset me just a bit (come on. Burning books vs. freezing stratospheric air? Books lose.), but it's still part of the "nature gone wrong" subspecies of movie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA on the Day After Tomorrow stuff. THere's also Dante's Peak and the Perfect Storm  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:00 am
Masquanade
iOggy
Masquanade

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA on the Day After Tomorrow stuff. THere's also Dante's Peak and the Perfect Storm

Neither of which I have seen. ninja  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:24 pm
iOggy
Masquanade
iOggy
Masquanade

Neither of which I have seen. ninja

tsk tsk
the perfect storm is similar to day after tomorrow in some sense
leaves that same sense of awe-ness i guess
maybe that was just me
i like dante's peak
i watch it every time i catch it on tv
i'm a dork like that  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:32 pm
What about twister?  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:25 pm
DiddleFreak61387
What about twister?

Oh man totally forgot about Twister.
There's also Deep Impact . . . I think that's what it's called.
I'm too sure as I've never seen it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:50 pm
I'm not big on horror or disaster movies. Not my thing. I have seen Twister, thought, and I saw a bit of Dante's Peak once.  

Durza the Shade

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:59 am
Wandering at least somewhat back on-topic:

Join Request
Hi am new here and I don't know neone!!1! Plz let me in ur guild!1!!1

Needless to say, this person was rejected. I wish we could personalize the Deny PMs so I could tell her WHY she got rejected, but... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:25 pm
iOggy
Wandering at least somewhat back on-topic:

Join Request
Hi am new here and I don't know neone!!1! Plz let me in ur guild!1!!1

Needless to say, this person was rejected. I wish we could personalize the Deny PMs so I could tell her WHY she got rejected, but... *sigh*

lmao  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:22 pm
Hey guys my gaia birthday is thursday
I was thinking about having a party at cafe in the commerce one of my friends owns that night
anyone think they would be able to stop by? surprised  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games