Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:21 pm
Some a*****e called up my phone and asked me to masturbate. I hung up and they called two more times. I didn't pick up.

I have the dismaying feeling s**t like this is only going to become more frequent.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:34 pm
Recursive Paradox
Some a*****e called up my phone and asked me to masturbate. I hung up and they called two more times. I didn't pick up.

I have the dismaying feeling s**t like this is only going to become more frequent.

? o.o Change your number?  

Aino Ailill

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:48 pm
Aino Ailill
Recursive Paradox

Isn't there a "Block Caller" feature for harassment?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:29 pm
TeaDidikai
Aino Ailill
Recursive Paradox

Isn't there a "Block Caller" feature for harassment?

I don't know. That would be a good idea though, I'll look into it. The number (covered by the private marker so I can't read it) is still in my history.  

Recursive Paradox

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:55 pm
I'm closing my ears to your lies, I won't allow them to poison me like they do everyone else. Not anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:35 pm
********, there's no function that I can find to block it.

I'm going to call customer service on monday and ask if my model has a function to block numbers.  

Recursive Paradox

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:25 pm
You need to get one thing straight. You are my mother's friend. You are not my friend.

I don't even ******** like you. There are days when I downright hate you. You ask me inappropriate questions. You put your nose in my business. You do not belong there. You don't have some magical right to know what I'm doing, and you do not get to ask me what the current state of my v****a is and what I put in it.

You aren't funny. You aren't amusing. You make no sense and you are boring. Please, just stop talking to me.

Yes, I got a lot of free stuff, yes I will show it to you, and yes, I will even give you some, but you know what, I expect asking "Can I have it?" after seeing each thing from a two year old, not a ******** grown woman in her fifties. You are so lucky my mom was present or I would have told you to go ******** yourself, because that kind of behavior makes you deserve nothing.

And you know what, I'm ******** poor too, so don't ******** throw that s**t on me when I don't even like you to begin with.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:26 am
Being an adult sucks sometimes. Like when you're exhausted from months of little sleep, and interrupted sleep, but can't go back to bed because you have obligations to fulfill.

Today's one of those days, again, where I want to be completely irresponsible, go back to bed, and try to catch up on sleep. But I'm not going to--instead, I'm going to go to class, do my work as best I can, follow up on a bunch of job applications, come home, study, eat supper, then go to bed at a reasonable hour hoping that tonight, for once, I'll get more than three or four hours of sleep.  

Calixti

Nines19

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:53 am
Calixti
Being an adult sucks sometimes. Like when you're exhausted from months of little sleep, and interrupted sleep, but can't go back to bed because you have obligations to fulfill.

Today's one of those days, again, where I want to be completely irresponsible, go back to bed, and try to catch up on sleep. But I'm not going to--instead, I'm going to go to class, do my work as best I can, follow up on a bunch of job applications, come home, study, eat supper, then go to bed at a reasonable hour hoping that tonight, for once, I'll get more than three or four hours of sleep.

Have you tried sleeping pills? Most OTC ones are (or claim to be) non-habit forming if you follow the directions.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:39 pm
Nines19
Calixti

Have you tried sleeping pills? Most OTC ones are (or claim to be) non-habit forming if you follow the directions.
Tried 'em. They don't do squat. So the doctor put me on Ambien, since it was all my insurance would cover, but that knocked me out for way too long and had me hallucinating all day, so that doesn't work either. stressed  

Calixti

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:52 pm
For me, benedryl works to help knock me out. Maybe you could try it too?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:39 pm
You know, for all the preaching you do from time to time on being "modest" and "humble" you sure are an arrogant t**t.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Collowrath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:42 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
You know, for all the preaching you do from time to time on being "modest" and "humble" you sure are an arrogant t**t.

rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 pm
You know what's "awesome"? When a ******** "friend" makes a joke about groping you the day of you complaining to that "friend" about getting sexually harassed. Thanks ********. Thanks a lot.  

Recursive Paradox

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:55 pm
I am sick of our new neighbors. They play their violent videogames so loud I can hear them from my bedroom. They are up at all hours, yelling and talking. Since they've moved in the cops have been called at least once about drugs. Today, someone tagged the wood paneling in our stairwell with what appears to be sharpie.

Since the other noisy people moved out, it's gotten worse. I really hope they rent to a higher caliber with that apartment.

(the third neighbors, however, are awesome. Young, pregnant couple, very Christian, likes to sing and play guitar and talk softly at night. We get along great. I can't remember their names, but we get along)  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games