Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:15 pm
*body jerks with each shot, but in the end, he goes out with a big smile. ******** finally.*

*a bit disappointed she didn't get to nuke someone after all, but shrugs it off and goes back to fetching Ryzan a latte*

*sits up a short while later, holding the fresh bullet wounds in his head*
GODDAMMIT!! THAT ******** HURTS, YOU PIECE OF s**t! scream

*smacks the gun out of Gio's hand before he's tempted to put another bullet it him*
MEDIC!! gonk

*the discoloring slows considerably and is oddly only a slightly unpleasant warm sensation to him rather than the hellish ring of fire Taus was going through*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:22 pm
Doesn't hesitate and punches the dude he just shot right in the face. evil DON TOUCH DA HARDWARE!!! scream Goes to retrieve his weapon. stare  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:32 pm
*Leko's body jerks and the Angel forces herself through*
NOO gonk reaches to catch Draa after the face punch. No! What did they do!?
crying crying

*holds Draa in her lap and she lowers them to the floor*
*cuts eyes over to Gio*
Who is he to interfere?
*feels Leko trying to come forth but keeps her back*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:53 pm
*blood gushes out of all his wounds as he's punched in the face stressed But at least the angel is there to catch him*

Ayami-chan~ crying

*nestles into her lap and plays the helpless victim*
What kind of person just goes and punches a fatally wounded man? crying Who, I tell ya!? WHO!? crying

*snuggles some more, then realizes he's kind of getting blood all over her*
... ninja *hopes she doesn't notice and continues to snuggle* ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:09 pm
*watches little Draa bleed out, the blood just flows out with no extra efforts*
crying This isn't fair.
Now you're just dying!

*all the white clothing again is covered in blood*
eek *gets a weird sense of deje vu*
*hesitates a moment then looks up to see how everyone else is responding*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:21 pm
Squinting her eyes and covering her ears. Anira barely had time to register when she saw Gio walking up with his gun and gets splattered with Taus/Draa's blood from the gun shots. She stays kneeling there while all the commotion happens and once she feels that everything is safe to open her eyes she sees Ayami bawling over Draa and Gio walking away to fetch his gun. Well.....that just happened.....Since it was obvious that her healing needs weren't needed here and now that she was splattered in blood. She digs in her pockets to retrieve a resurrection potion, shoves it in Ayami's hands. Then slowly got up and went towards the castle to take a LONG NEEDED BATH. Anyone that was within her path and noticed her....appearance, quickly moved out of her way as she silently continued walking.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:34 pm
Hauk couldn't help but feel a little bad for Draa. Having been in weird situations living with Liada in the past his empathy for the green elf getting the short end of the stick. On the one hand he wanted to help carry him to the first aid area and on the other hand seeing everything that happened so far he felt he might only get in the way or get hurt himself. Not to mention Hauk could see Draa was TOTALLY eating up the attention from the angel. So he did the next best thing. Dialed 911 and asked ambulance to be called out asap. ninja After that he made his way to wardrobe to get the ******** outta his Hare attire for a bit before the next scene.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:03 pm
Watching as the situation blows up more. Liada orders a coffee from one of the many gophers around the set and just continues to watch and see what happens. A bath sounded really good and was debating following Anira to call it a day. This is certainly returning to a run of the mill day for us. I kinda was having more fun with the Goddess possession before. Not that I would ask for it again. She mumbled sipping her coffee.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:29 pm
Franco had kept back, way outta the line of fires...
Dis super soprannaturale merda just wasn't sittin right wit Franco. talk2hand
But den, who come walking right ups to Franco but dat erotico donne...
Boda-bing!
Franco stealthy steps into the path of Anira and hold up a hand.
Ehh, yous shouldn't goes round like dat. Why done chu wipe yous viso?
Franco hands her a crisp white handkerchief from his lapel pocket.
Franco done knows what's goin on round 'ere but yous seem a bit... scosso?
Franco waits to see if this donne takes the bait.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:41 pm
Anira was barely paying attention to her surroundings as she continued to bee line for the castle. It took everything she had not to just grab the hand that popped out in front of her and either flip the body over into the ground or slice the hand off until she heard the familiar slang of the Italian. Snapping her out of her anger daze. She looked hesitantly at the handkerchief then eyed curiously up at Franco, then back down at the cloth. Then again at him. I was already on my way to the bath halls in the castle. She mentally checks which hand had less blood on it and gently pushed Franco's offered hand away. As tempting as it is, I would hate to waste good fabric on this when I'm about to go wash anyways. I appreciate your note of concern though. The last 72 hours or so have been very draining and I have not really had proper rest.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 pm
Boda-bing! da donna made direct eye contacts wit Franco cool the sweet sultry melodies of dis one's voice to boot! Dis one, dis ones gonna make Franco pazzo!
Ehh, done worry 'bout it.
Franco refolds the handkerchief, ticking it back away in the pocket from whence it came.
Franco understands needing to rilassare, yeah real easy, simple like.
You knows dem halls are co-eds. Whys done Franco accompagnare chu' to dem baths eh? Maybe we can order a real nice masseur and yous can tell Franco all about it? Ehh?

Franco got those notes, loud and clear. Dis donna wants some company in dem baths and someone to help her cut loose emotion_dealwithit Sides, once he got her in dat right mood he could bring up dat side video dat Gattina was gonna 'elp im wit. Why wait for Tony to do a job dat was meant for a Don?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:59 pm
rolleyes Thereeeeee was the catch. Nothing was ever easy with Franco. But it seemed that he was making something of an effort to listen. What you don't have some other business to take care of? And if I recall we already tried that song and dance without much happening. She started to walk away again mainly to hide the blush of that time back at the Den. Then having a flash of memory of seeing Franco resting from the accident and seeing him for the first time defenseless brought a weird ping into brain. Brushing it off she turned as she kept walking. Although that massage sounds like a good idea. I should call my boyfriend and see if he's free to see me. Biting her tongue she knew that was a white lie. Her and Showcase never talked about being official but she wasn't gonna do what others have done in the past to him. Not without talking with him at least about things. He still didn't answer any of her texts so she wanted to check on him anyways.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:06 pm
Franco snaps his fingers in excitement, another bite! boda-bing! The Don still got it, but it's only naturals cool .
Sure, yous do dat. Call dat fidanzato ehh wink and when yous find out he can't makes it, yous just have one of dem boys call on da Don cool
Franco continues to call after her, but not too loud as to be cat-calling her at all.
Franco won't disappoint chu like that fidanzato.
Franco clicks his tongue quite content with where he got wit her dis time.
At times like this he used to call a goon to put the odra man down, but this time Franco want's to play his luck, lady luck cool  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:14 pm
Shaking her head she turns back around and can't help but chuckle a little bit. She has no idea why but some of her agitation was lessened from that interaction. Sure it was Franco. Sure it was his normal ego tactics. But oddly enough she felt a little better. Pulling out her phone she sees no new messages or anything. So she sends Showcase a text and hoped that he would respond soon.

Quote:

Having a rough day, any chance you wanna come to the castle if you're still on the movie set and make it better? Bring a towel. wink heart

Putting her phone away she asked one of the servants in the castle for some wine and a glass to be delivered to the bath halls. And lemongrass oil.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:36 pm
*shakes her head, wondering if her ears will ever stop ringing with all the loud sounds and people shouting in this courtyard. Curiosity finally getting the better of her after Anira stands up, she moves closer and kneels next to Ayami and Draa* What did Anira give you? cat_sad *reaches out to touch the discolored part of Draa's neck, but, afraid to hurt him more, doesn't* What's going on, anyway? Leko's explanation was, well, not helpful because I had no idea what she was talking about. cat_sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games