Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:02 pm
User Image
User Image

✦➖☆➖★➖✧➖✦➖☆➖ ★

"Lunch Break" ||| I'm wondering "Beach"
Im carrying "Shoes " ||| I'm with "--"
I'm wearing "Wth??"

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆

This was certainly a quieter and more peaceful place than his work environment, and that was what the wolf had wanted, but- Hakem exhaled silently through his nostrils, stooping over to remove his socks and shoes. The sand was entirely toasty warm under his feet, though he wasn't especially fond of the feeling that came from having sand between his toes. Once it came time to pull his foot wear on once more, he would be met with an irritant. Shaking his head, the lone figure shook his head to himself and tapped his shoes together. Once the stray sand freed itself from his heels, he folded his socks inside the right most shoe and kept walking. It was late and he didn't find himself feeling peckish, the prospect of fresh air, on the other hand, was far more appealing. The base tone and sultry vibrations of the ship made Jazz Lounge followed him long after he disembarked and began picking his way through the sand. Turning his ear away from it, the wolf looked over the ocean and to the fading rolls of foam riding the calm waves. This sound brought him some ease, a hand fleeing to rub the back of his neck as he maneuvered his head on his shoulders. He closed his plum orbs a moment later, straying further and further in a direction that was lost on him personally. It wasn't until the sand became damp beneath his feet that he began to suspect, and in the next moment he felt the sand began pulling beneath his feet. It felt less like traveling distance and more like traveling across an astrial plane- or so he imagined. He hummed, peeking into the water thoughtfully before bending down to roll up the hem of his pants. "You only live once, so they say."

ll Neo ll

X

Y

Z

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

It was a bright sunny day outside, how could one spend such a wonderful day indoors? Even if she wasn't particularly with someone at this point, she was trying to enjoy her own company, be less gloomy than she was up until recently when she met Rigel. She didn't necessarily know how to do that though, it was easier back at home, even around her sister who wouldn't likely contribute to her good mood. But she would still try, try to move past all her little problems and focus on the brighter side.

Prettymuch why there she was, barefoot with her shoes tied together by their laces and hanging from her sling bag while she walked around the warm sand, almost hopping around from the tingling feeling they caused her. Oh, if she had her voice, people would hear her squealing and giggling like an idiot she was. She managed to step on something rather smooth yet hard, beneath her soul. A shell maybe? She bent down, stepping away from it and picked it up. A lovely little shell in a pearly white color, although, before she could examine it a little closer, she yelped and dropped it, letting it move away with the tiny inhabitant that carried it away. She might have startled it as much as it did her, but that did seem a tad bit embarrassing. She looked up, looking around if someone saw her little moment. There weren't many people around, except the male..dressed..oddly for the beach. But did he notice? With her cheeks flushed in embarrassment, she looked away, pretending she didn't do anything, glancing around occasionally.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Noone || Mood: Flushed || Single || || Where: Beach || Listening to: || OOTD: outdoorsy?

Occ: Sorry for the delay!

whiters4
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image

✦➖☆➖★➖✧➖✦➖☆➖ ★

"Lunch Break" ||| I'm wondering "Beach"
Im carrying "Shoes " ||| I'm with "--"
I'm wearing "Wth??"

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆

The sudden jerk of movement disarmed the wolf to an extent, his eyes snapping that way before, a split second later, his shoulders relaxed and he dropped his hand away from his hip. With a shake of his head, Hakem hummed his amusement, plum orbs tracking the crustacean as it scurried for some other form of shelter off from the open sand. The woman who had disturbed it looked mutually as flustered as he found her face next in his line of sight, a small smile accompanied his sympathetic shrug as she hurriedly glanced his way and seemed to play off the slight shock. "That probably happens a lot. It didn't pinch you, did it?" He inquired, moving closer to the frail looking brunette and stopping where the waves wouldn't fight their voices. It might be weird to have wondered, but he did hope he didn't look threatening. Some women felt uncomfortable with a man approaching them while they were alone, and so he kept a respectable distance. After a moment more he laughed lightly, "That's a outstandingly charming outfit! You look positively adorable." A mustache on a shirt? Both strange and creative. He would like to see Tori in something so cutesy, though wether she'd like it herself was something he didn't know so well. "I am Hakem, I hope I'm not being too intrusive of your outing."

ll Neo ll

X

Y

Z

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      The raven haired woman would look over at Ryan and chuckle a little bit. "Honestly I don't mind the clouds as long as it isn't raining." She would say as she walked with him, still holding onto her smoothie, which was only about halfway gone. As they got to the beach, Skye noted two others, but they were practically on the other side of the beach, so that was okay with her. Walking closer to the shore, she would stop a few inches away from where the waves were coming up onto the sand. "I love the ocean. Sure I had lakes back at home, but there's just something magical about the ocean."For being a creature of the forest, she really loved to go swimming.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc Good point~

Lord Hedo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:20 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Clothing:: In picture
Company:: Skye
Feeling:: Charmed
Condition::Healthy
Wallet:: 257.92$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:: it's cool Melody. Take all the time you need 3nodding
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

It was interesting to observe this woman. He couldn't picture her a threat at all because of her steady charm but she was confident, which meant she is capable of being bold; Bold people tend to be daring and roll the dice one too many times. "All waters long to be with the seas, since that is there home. If you have an affinity with water maybe it draws you in the same way too." He says as he stands not to far from her, yet also not to close; his coy natured fire making it so. "Or maybe you like the fact it travels so much just to make it to the seas it longs to be with. It may sound cheesy to say but I like to think everyone has an affinity to some element, like a type of nature that belongs to them." The calling motion of water caressed the land to its soothing beat. The sounds of their rhythmic romance the soundtrack to this land, a music that all share when the bear their hearts to the force of natures rule.

"If you had to chose an element for me which would it be and why?" His bright eyes ask with sun lit gold that rivaled the very light that reflects upon them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

The girl would quickly look over at the male, noticing him look at her she felt a little flush over her cheeks from embarrassment and she'd rub the back of her head nervously while she looked away from him. Looking back when he inquired if she got hurt, she would shake her head lightly in response. She wouldn't budge though, she wasn't necessarily scared of him, but more like nervous around people because of her disability. She did want to think of it differently though, especially after meeting Rigel the other day. "I'm fine, thank you for asking." she would sign. It would be good to take the chance to know if he knew how to sign back to her, it would indeed avoid the odd reaction she got from Rigel the other day when she used her phone to communicate. When mentioned her outfit, she would glance back down at it and then back over at his..more formal looking one and would smile. She wouldn't really judge him on that considering how she dressed most of the time. "Thank you, you look fine yourself." she signed once again, shouldn't she have waited till she was certain he knew? "I'm Coralyn and you're not really." she would sign with a smile.

Company: Noone || Mood: Flushed || Single || || Where: Beach || Listening to: || OOTD: outdoorsy?

Occ:

whiters4
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:24 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ①sт

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④④
( ④ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen | Tsubasa Guardian Spirit | Kitsune
❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand.
And the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for snow,
But all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

,,and there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling indifferent.
●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing a bikini.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

She set foot on the beach, letting her toes dig into the wet sand, and feeling them seep in between the gaps of her toes. Her raven locks were let down, and the gentle wind would make them flutter. Vixen came in nothing but an oversized sweater, and her bikini she wore beneath her thick clothing. The smell of the ocean was nose-piercingly salty, but she enjoyed it nonetheless. It was quiet today, with little to no one at all save the few lone souls that wandered here and there. It was still fairly early in the day, and the weather forecast did announce that there would be rain clouds rolling in later in the day, but who was she to actually give two shits about the weather? Raining or not, she was still going to get herself drenched. With a swift movement, she pulled the hems of her shirt up and over her head, already chilled by the cold air that grazed across her pale skin.

She carried herself deeper into the water, shivering at the sudden graze of the cold water against her thighs. When the water level reached her waist, she came to an abrupt stop. The fox couldn't go any further, not at the moment, at least. The water felt a tad too cold for her to proceed any further. The ends of her raven locks that met the water would spread out behind her like paint on an empty canvas. Her tails were soaked to the core, to which she would shake off the liquid ever so often. The stood silently and motionlessly, feeling the waves move against her body, hearing the sounds of ocean waves resonating within the depths of her ears. It was only during moments such as these, that the fox could truly relax herseld. She trailed the surface of the water with her fingertips, leaving a gentle trail in their wake.

The air grew colder, and Vixen has begun to shiver ever so slightly in this weather, with her body half immersed in salt water. She took a couple of deep breaths, her chest rose and fell with each breath she took. Slowly little by little, she lowered herself into the water. Little by little, then all at once. It felt cold, like needles piercing against her bare skin, yet after a solid five seconds, her body temperature had begun to adapt to its surroundings, and the coldness of the water subsided, replacing it with a sense of warmth instead. The next time she emerged, the fox would brush her damp raven locks backwards, revealing the porcelain features she usually kept hidden beneath her long fringe. Her hair had been pushed backwards completely, and the markings of whiskers on the sides of her cheeks would finally be visible. No longer hidden behind her thick sideburns.

Today was undeniably great. The weather, everything. And she hopes the day would continue to play out as amazingly as it had started.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:36 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan made his way into the beach, he was sporting a black V neck shirt with a pair of sunglasses attached to it, brown swim trunks, flip flops, and his hat. He rarely left home without his hate only when it was a special ocassion where he had to dress fancy. The hat was special after all. As he walked along the shore he noticed a female figure in the distance. He whistled to himself at the sight. After a few minutes of walking he was closer and noticed it was Vixen. "Well if it isn't miss Vixen." He said with a grin forming on his lips before he tipped his hat at her once she would turn to look at him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling intrigued.
●I'm speaking to Logan at the moment.

Her ears flickered at the sound of a faint whistle, and the fox didn’t bother to turn around at all. If that was a cat call directed at her, then she’d rather not react to it. Her fingers ran through her raven locks, brushing them over her right shoulder and watching her damp hair cling onto her body. They felt heavy, and she wondered if she should have tied it up?

No-- maybe not. She didn’t want to damage them.

Footsteps approached, and Vixen had her back turned. If this was one of those strange pick ups she’s going to receive then she might as well just-- ”Well if it isn't miss Vixen." and a familiar voice would snap her out of her own train of thoughts, a voice that resonated within her ears. The fox turned around, an intrigued smile eventually curving her lips in the process. Her golden orbs met hazel brown ones, and there it was, the classic hat that never really left his head much. She’d walk back up further onto the shore, at least until the water reduced to her waist line. Vixen crossed her arms, noticing the slight change in his clothing style today. It was different. Much more casual than the ones he wore previously. ”You know, I might just think you’re stalking me, Logan.” she teased, only to find herself bursting into a fot of chuckles. ”What brings you here today? I didn’t expect anyone else to come by, really.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:26 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled at her statement and shrugged. "Well it ain't my fault you work at the bar I like to spend my time in and also decided to come here when I did." He said to her. When she asked what brought him there he responded. "Well believe it or not I've only been to the beach 4 times in my life time. All of them have been buisness so I decided today was the day that I would go to the beach for myself." He said with a chuckle as his hazel eyes looked into her yellow ones. "What about you miss Vixen?" He asked with a soft grin on his lips

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:00 am
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling intrigued.
●I'm speaking to Logan at the moment.

So the man denies, it seems. Vixen did not speak much, only laughed. She knew it was nothing of the sorts, but she couldn’t help but want to tease him a little. She just somehow wanted to push his buttons, like how she usually did with everyone, most likely the way she did with her best friend, Zara. ”Oh, I don’t know.. You might be lying.” she chuckled, dipping herself into the water once more when she felt a chill down her spine. The water felt amazing, and honestly, she would stay underwater for as long as she could, did it not make her skin feel tacky and wrinkled.

”Four times?!” the fox exclaimed, how could that be? Then again, given everyone’s circumstances and their past, Vixen wouldn’t say much. However, that doesn’t hide the fact she was still terribly surprised, though. Vixen looked at him, wondering just what he was doing for half of his life. Majority of it, really. ”Strip.” was the only thing she said to him after that. Followed by a fairly long pause shared between them. She knew it sounded quite strange, and she knew it would cause misunderstandings, and that was why, she continued with her sentence. ”Since you’re already here, why don’t you join me in the water? You know, relax a little.”

When the question was directed back towards her, Vixen fell silent. Why is she here? She didn’t quite understand herself. ”It was just a spur of the moment thing, I guess? I don’t know, I just wanted to get wet, and just so happens, I like beaches more than indoor pools.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:50 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled when she said he could've been lying, knowing she was just toying with him. When she seemed surpised at how many times he chuckled at her reaction. "Yes. Back in my human days Iived quite the ways off from the beach." He said his eyes now looking into her'swhen she told him to strip. "Well how can I say no to a lady such as yourself?" He said before taking his hat off and placing it dwon on the sand then moving to take off his shirt revealing his fit and toned upper body. However it also revealed the 3 long scarred claw marks on his torso. Once he set the shirt down he madehis way to the water, now infront of her. "Here I am" He said with a small chuckle.

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games