Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Axel grunted. He felt the quaffle fall out of his grasp and into, what was her name again, Leo's grasp? His shoulders slumped, and it made the pain in his elbow a little more prominent in the position. He was quick to ignore it as he flipped around on a dime to try and catch up to par with the fourth year chaser. He waited for an opening, any small chance where he could try and rip it away from her, and when he did, he lunged. He'd be lucky if he didn't fall off his broom in the process.

[OOC:// Murrue, I'm pretty sure you stole from Axel. lol]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
Second Year, Halfblood
12 years old Ψ 5' Ψ 113lbs
Chaser: Team Two
AC: 12

HP ══ ══ ══ 66%
(+2 stealing/shooting) (+2 flying) (-1 injury)
(0/3) __ Total Roll: __

╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

murruelecreuset

TEAM ONE:
Chasers ~ Leonette, Vanessa, Danica
Keeper ~ Celaena
Beater ~ Toby

TEAM TWO:
Chasers ~ Axel, Tanya, Nina
Keeper ~ Crash
Beater ~ Ronna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch (Try-outs)

Leonette smiled as she took the quaffle from Axel and headed for the goal. He attempted to get it back rather quickly but came up short. She swerved out of the way just in time. She had to admit he came close to taking it back. To close for her liking...

With: Teammates

Wearing: Try-out clothes

OOC: Team One! 2/3 to Goal Total Roll: ---
AC: 17
Modifiers: +6 Stealing, +6 Shooting
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] (-1 Mod)

.. Team 1 - Team 2
10 - 0

((OOC: I totally meant to edit the post for everything before having to run off and do something but never did. sweatdrop ))
Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image

David watched as Julius missed the snitch. That left the door open for him to get it. Maybe he could get luck? 'Don't keep my hopes up...' he thought as he got mentally prepared. Reaching out his hand David hoped for a little luck.

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: 19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (1/2 attempts) Total Roll : 9
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Spotting, +8 Catching
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❷| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❷| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Text.

Dani found herself in a very competitive again, with the Quaffle getting passed from Chaser to Chaser. Finally, Leo got the ball again and was charging toward the goals. She glanced around, and saw the Seekers were still searching for the elusive little Snitch, and she took note of the relative positions of the other players before placing herself above, slightly behind and to the right of her teammate. With a little luck she'd have the chance to make a play, she just had to be patient.

Character name: Danica Stewart
                                                                    Year: Second
                                                                    Years of Play: One (Reserve Chaser Three last season)
                                                                    Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                    Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                    First Position Choice: Chaser
                                                                    Second Position Choice: Seeker

OOC: Quidditch Data

AC: 13
                                                                    Modifiers: +2 to Steal / Shoot the Quaffle
                                                                    Lives: (X) (X) (X)

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:47 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya may have missed out on her chance to steal before from Leo, but that didn't stop her from trying! She shot Axel a grin and thumbs up at his close call before she stretched out her own arm for a steal.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Position: Chaser
Modifiers: +6 for Swiping
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [<3] [<3] [<3]
To Goal: ~/3
Final Roll: 24

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

TryoutsWhere: Quidditch FieldWith: Team 2Thinking: Quidditch time is here...happiness and cheer..OOC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:49 pm
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya shot Leo a grin and a quick "Thank you!" as she swiped the ball from her grasp and headed back the opposite way.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Modifiers: +1 (Experience) +3 (Adv. Flying 1&2)
To Goal: 1/3
Final Roll: ~

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

TryoutsWhere: Quidditch FieldWith: Team 2Thinking: Quidditch time is here...happiness and cheer..OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image

Leonette smiled when Tanya stole the quaffle from her. Despite it meaning she would have to chase after her again she didn't care. It was all in fun and quite frankly she enjoyed every minute of it. Of course Leonette quickly went after her friend. "I'm not letting you go that easily Tanya!" she called after her as she tried to get the quaffle back into her possession.

OOC: Team One! 0/3 to Goal - Attempting to steal from Tanya Total Roll: 22

.. Team 1 - Team 2
10 - 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image

Grabbing the quaffle from Tanya Leonette quickly made a break for it. She had to get some distance or else she knew she'd lose it again. That couldn't happen. "Danica catch!" she called out to her teammate. Tossing her the quaffle she figured she should at least share the air time.

OOC: Team One! 1/3 to Goal - passing to Danica Total Roll: ---

.. Team 1 - Team 2
10 - 0

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:34 pm
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya had "of course you're not" on the tip of her tongue the moment the quaffle was stolen from her but decided to hold it in. She saw her friend sped up and throw the quaffle in an attempt to pass it off to her teammate. So she sped right up with them in an attempt to intercept.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Modifiers: +6 for Swiping
To Goal: ~/3
Final Roll: 8

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:56 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
Gryffindor
Reserve Beater 01
Current Game: Try Outs

xxxxxxxQuidditch Stats
Team 2
Position: Beater
Aiming at: Danica Stewart
Roll Total: 15 +6 = 19 (HIT!)

Opponents hit: 05
Opponents missed: 01
Bludgers blocked: 00
Team 1 score: 10 pts
Team 2 score: 00 pts
Wearing: Try Out Clothes

Veronica watches as the stealing and re-stealing of the quaffle continued and when Leo got possession of the quaffle she swiftly passed towards Danica and Veronica realized she had yet to even aim a bludger at her. Well, might as well, right? And Toby couldn't really say she had hit the other bludger at him for personal reasons. She liked Dani, but in even a scrimmage she focused on the logical choices as a beater not her relationships with people outside of quidditch. If that wasn't the case she would have hit a lot more bludgers at Alex over the past, which speaking of, she couldn't help but where Alex was. Or Rosabella for that matter.

5th Year, Prefect, Reparifors Group Therapy Club and Dueling Club
Muggle-born, Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand

xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx
AC:16
Modifiers: +6 Total to all Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
Lives: [O] [O] [O] [O]
<>
Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:50 am
User Image
Julius Elias Xanders is...spacespacespacespace
OFFICIALLY // Quidditch Team Hopeful
AT // Try-Outs
ON // Quidditch Pitch
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxQuidditch Stats
Position Playing: Seeker
Currently: ATTEMPTING TO CATCH THE SNITCH
Roll Total (From Before): 5 (+3 Spotting Snitch // +3 Catching) = 8
(Need 19 or above to Spot//22 or above to Catch)

Chasing the Snitch: 3/3
Catching the Snitch: 2/2
Snitches Caught: 00
AC: 11
LIVES: [O] [O] [O] [O]
spacespac═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space Julius had failed his first attempt and saw as David's hand grasped only air in front of him. It was a neck-to-neck battle, and Julius took a risk by reaching forward hoping that the extra push would be enough to get the snitch.

xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx
                                                          Modifiers: +3 Spotting//+3 Catching
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

(( OOC: Please forgive my odd hours and not as active posting till Thrusday-work and driving through rush hour traffic to get from home to work and from work to home. What can I say? sweatdrop ))

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:01 am
User Image

David literally caught air. He hadn't even come close to catching the snitch. Rather shocked he watched Julius try again, coming up short once more. Luckily it looked like he probably lost sight of the snitch entirely. David tried to get his head back into catching the snitch as he reached his hand out again.

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: 19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (2/2 attempts) Total Roll : 11
Modifiers: +8 Spotting, +8 Catching
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:38 am
User Image
Julius Elias Xanders is...spacespacespacespace
OFFICIALLY // Quidditch Team Hopeful
AT // Try-Outs
ON // Quidditch Pitch
spacespac
xxxxxxxQuidditch Stats
Position Playing: Seeker
Currently: ATTEMPTING TO CATCH THE SNITCH
Roll Total (From Before): 13 (+3 Spotting Snitch // +3 Catching) = 16
(Need 19 or above to Spot//22 or above to Catch)

Chasing the Snitch: XX/3
Catching the Snitch: XX/2
Snitches Caught: 00
AC: 11
LIVES: [O] [O] [O] [O]
spacespac═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space Julius sighed as he slipped past the snitch and lost sight of it in the move to attempt to catch it. Raising up he began to scan the field again in hopes of re-finding the snitch.

xxxxxxStatsxxxxxx
                                                          Modifiers: +3 Spotting//+3 Catching
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

(( OOC: Please forgive my odd hours and not as active posting till Thrusday-work and driving through rush hour traffic to get from home to work and from work to home. What can I say? sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:27 am
User Image
                                                                    User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❷| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❷| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Text.

When her chance came, Dani responded with alacrity, she needed only to nose into a slight dive and catch the Quaffle passed to her by her teammate. Before Tanya could make her play, Dani made a one-handed catch, secured the Quaffle in the crook of her left arm like a Wide Receiver should, and launched herself toward the Team Two Goals. 'Guess I'll find out how fast this broom really is,' she thought, as a grin spread across her face.

Just as she was starting toward the goals, Veronica's Bludger struck, catching her right arm just below the bicep.With a dry snapping sound, the iron marauder broke her arm. Dani let out a yelp, and her hand slid down the broomstick as she clutched her wounded arm to her side. As she grimly fought to stay on her mount, Dani continued toward the goals.

Running for the Goals: Task Bar: X

Character name: Danica Stewart
                                                                    Year: Second
                                                                    Years of Play: One (Reserve Chaser Three last season)
                                                                    Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                    Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                    First Position Choice: Chaser
                                                                    Second Position Choice: Seeker

OOC: Quidditch Data

AC: 13
                                                                    Modifiers: +2 to Steal / Shoot the Quaffle (reduced to +1 due to wounds)
                                                                    Lives: (X) (X)

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:16 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Axel pulled back on the handle of his broom to rise several meters higher into the air. His vision narrowed against the sun's rays as he struggled to pinpoint which player had taken possession of the quaffle this time. The grooved ball had bounced back and forth between each time, mostly in the hands of Leonette and Tanya. But when it came to pass that Danica had been given the quaffle, Axel took that as a chance to try and steal. He whipped forward and popped a small hand to try and pry the ball free from her.

[OOC://]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
Second Year, Halfblood
12 years old Ψ 5' Ψ 113lbs
Chaser: Team Two
AC: 12

HP ══ ══ ══ 66%
(+2 stealing/shooting) (+2 flying) (-1 injury)
(0/3) __ Total Roll: 08

╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

murruelecreuset

TEAM ONE:
Chasers ~ Leonette, Vanessa, Danica
Keeper ~ Celaena
Beater ~ Toby

TEAM TWO:
Chasers ~ Axel, Tanya, Nina
Keeper ~ Crash
Beater ~ Ronna

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games