Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:19 pm
Sakura gave them all her soft and friendly smile as she followed them all into the lounge "I'm Sakura, I got a flyer for the resort and thought I'd coma take a look since I'm new to the area"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:20 pm
*hearing a new voice, she turns to look. She's surprised to see another neko standing nearby. After Amy introduces herself, Kits steps forward* Hi, I'm Kits. This *points to the dragon on her shoulder* is Gwee. Welcome to Aqua Springs.

Hi.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:21 pm
Sakura offered a slight nod and a smile "it's nice to meet you all" she replied to the neko  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:24 pm
*catches the muffin and happily starts eating it*

*carries his tray into the lounge* Where should we set everything up?

*follows his uncle into the lounge* How about that table over there?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:27 pm
Jessi smiled at the new girl and nodded since she had her hands full. "Hello! My name is Jessi and I'm usually the one at the information desk right over there. It's good to meet ya!"

She quickly followed Karrie in and then nodded to the bar area. "We should set them on there. People can reach them the easiest there, I think."

But she also nodded to what Mitri said. "A table would be good, too, Mitri. Do we have enough where we could put some on the bar and some on the table?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:31 pm
Looking at the flurry of activity Sakura wandered over towards a chair and took a seat "would you like some help? You look fairly busy.."she said with a slight tilt of her head  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:38 pm
We do have a lot of food...

Yeah, Amy cooked a lot this morning. *grins*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:42 pm
Amy smiled and nodded. "Yep, I did!"

She looked at Sakura and grinned. "Sure! I'd love some help."

She walked over to her and handed her two of the trays in her hands. She still had two left over. "We can put these on the bar, then, I think."

She walked over to the bar and then smiled at Tommy, who was already smiling at everyone else in the room, glad for the company.

"Hey, Tommy! Happy new year! Tommy, this is Sakura. Sakura, this is Tommy. He's our bartender during the spring and summer months, and he's our drink and snack preparer during the late fall and winter months."

Tommy smiled at Amy and then at Sakura. "Yes, happy new year, Amy, and too you, too, Sakura. It's nice to meet you."

He stuck his hand out to her to shake.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:46 pm
Sakura took a tray in each hand and took them over to the bar and placed them down before picking up a chocolate one with cgocolate chips and shook hands with Tommy "it's nice to meet you too" she replied in her usual soft and friendly manner  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:47 pm
*carries her trays into the lodge, setting them on the bar* Hi Tommy! *grins*

*Smok squeaks when he sees Thistle coming towards him and runs to the lodge, following the moving food*

*Mwee flies after Smok*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:52 pm
Tommy smiled at Sakura when she shook his hand. "Well, can I get you anything to drink, Sakura? Do you like hot chocolate? We also have coffee, tea, pop, shakes, cider, just about anything."

Tommy looked up at Kits and grinned brightly. "Hey there, Kits! Happy new year!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:54 pm
Thistle ran in after Smok and Mwee. When she saw the fire in the fireplace, though, she squeaked and quickly changed directions. She ran over to it and stood before the gate. She sighed softly when she felt the heat begin to warm her body.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:57 pm
*takes the covers off the trays, narrowly avoiding being hit by Mwee*

*sits with his head resting on the table, watching the muffins*

*looking at everyone by the table, decides to go sit by the fire. He picks an oversized chair that looks comfortable and sits down*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:59 pm
Sakura thought for a moment "perhaps a cup of tea if that's alright" she said with a friendly smile  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:00 pm
Happy New Year, Tommy! 4laugh Could I have some hot cider, please?

*looks over his shoulder and squeaks in confusion, skidding to a stop. Why isn't Thistle behind him anymore? confused

*off balance from going around Mitri, crashes into Amy instead*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games