Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well..." Akihiko began, leading them through the house. "My room is downstairs which yeah, I know, it's really downstairs when you think about how we're already downstairs via the garage slope. But the three guest rooms are all on this level. Downstairs with my room is another bathroom, of course the closet which... is a room to itself... and the studio. On this level is of course the kitchen and dining room and living room, plus a game room and the other bedrooms."
He turned a couple of corners and pointed to the staircase leading down.
It would obviously take them to his inner sanctum.
Quite literally.
Just off to the left however, was the first room that they came to for guests. Narcissus opened the door, leading Izzy inside. The bed was a huge california king sized bed, done up in deep blue colors. "This is your room, Ishi." he spoke, helping his manager to sit down on the edge of the bed.
There was a large desk, closet that probably was the size of a bathroom, and a waterfall that trickled down one wall, seemingly seemless.
"My room has a waterfall like this... helps me get to sleep. I figured you might like it to, thus this room. The bathroom..." Akihiko walked over to another door and pulled it open. "Is in here. Complete master bath. No doubt Michi-kun will have you soaking in it in no time." he threw a teasing smirk in the direction of the masseuse.
"Beside this room down the hall is another room done in black and white with a queen sized bed. Pretty much the same as this, only no waterfall. That, will be your room Michi-kun. As for Chiyou-kun..." Akihiko tapped his chin for a moment. "I think the red room at the end of the hall. It has a queen sized bed and pretty much mimics Michi-kun's room."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:51 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Oh there's no place like Home...No place like home...

Taking in the floor plan, it seemed like it had been quite a feet to build this home and when the door opened to his new room, he was completely surprised by the sheer size of the California King. "I could get lost in a bed like this!" Of course, the large desk intrigued him because his own little office wasn't much to even spread out on but this desk was just grand.

"I am sure that will help me sleep." he answered as his eyes drifted over to the waterfall. Everything was just so tastefully done that he had to wonder how much of Akihiko's style was here versus an interior decorator.

Getting up, he had to walk on over to peek in the master bath. Amazing wasn't enough to describe the space. He could very easily come to love this room. But if he stayed in it too long he might never get any work done! "I love it...very elegant." he said as he looked up at Akihiko and then back to the bed. His mind played tricks on him as he thought about just laying there in the arms of the man before him. How he wanted to do so...right now.

But then Michi interrupted, "Well ok...I'll just take Sleepy head here off to his room and get him settled in then go put my stuff into my own, Akihiko. Let me know when you're ready to go to the...um....rehearsal and I will go with you."

With that, Michi carried the boy out and walked down to the Red room. He figured the two could use some alone time. Oh yes, he was smart enough to figure that out.

Once at the red room, he gently laid Chiyou-kun out on the bed and slowly took off his shoes then socks and eventually his shirt. Putting some oils on his hands he smoothed it over Chiyou's back and shoulders then started to work in the oil with expert hands.

Once Michi left, Izzy just watched Akihiko for the longest moment. As if time had stopped. He was finally alone with him but he didn't know what to do or say.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:02 pm

"That's fine, Michi-kun. If you get hungry, there's probably something in the kitchen to eat. It's down the hall from the living room." Akihiko pointed out, not wanting his guests to feel uncomfortable.
But when he was alone with Izzy...
A smirk appeared on the musician's face, and he quickly grabbed one of his manager's hands. "Come on. There's something I want to show you."
Without waiting for Izzy's reply, Narcissus literally picked the man up in his arms and left the bedroom. He took a sharp turn then, and headed down the stairs toward his own room.
Roses... ivy... all manner of beautiful growing plants were overhead as they descended the stairs. Once on the ground again, the young Koyasu put his manager down and carefully led him forward into the bedroom.
"This is my room." Akihiko spoke, letting Izzy take in the grand cream and white colors, the bed that was too big to be true, the waterfall that literally turned into a river that flowed around the room's perimeter. "I just figured you might like to know that you're welcome to come down here whenever you want, Ishi. After all... you let me have your bed so, it's only fair, ne?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:13 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

If I had a dream...

"Ok" was all the answer he could manage before Akihiko had picked him up and they were heading down stairs. His eyes took in the magnificent view filled with life as he was set down and walked into a gorgeous bedroom. Izzy could only imagine what it was like to sleep here...sleep with him here.

"it's only fair, ne?"

They were completely alone...in the heart of Akihiko's world. Izzy wasn't always sure of himself especially after the past few days, but at this moment, he knew something of what he wanted and even if it weren't right for him as a manager to do so...that other part of him that desired some thing more wished to express itself. So...he stepped forward while his courage held. Standing up on his tiptoes, "I shouldn't be doing this....but....I..." he brought his soft lips to Akihiko's warm ones and kissed him while his hands found a place to settle at the man's hips.

All he wanted was to hold him...love him...

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:45 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Chiyou had been dreaming for a very long time now...but not the normal dreams of a restful sleep. No, more like the dreams one gets in the heart of a terrible illness. Strange, disjointed dreams. Everything in his subconscious was dancing back and forth, jumbled around in a manner that would be almost frightening to anyone who saw such things.
The blond was oddly cold, even through the haze of sleep. It didn't occur to him to wake up, though. His body was far too worn to continue on, at least for a while.
He didn't even realize it when he had been carried to a car, then driven across town...nor did he realize it when he was brought into the house of none other than Koyasu Akihiko himself, and placed in a bed.
What he did start to realize...was when Michi began to undress him. Softly, he made a noise, barely stirring. The hands rubbing against his bare flesh now felt so amazing, so relaxing. Still, he didn't quite want to wake from the heavy slumber he was in.
Without his clothes, though, the boy realized just how cold he felt. He had a fever. A rather high one.
Of course, it was nothing contagious. Just his body reacting to the severe lack of food, exhaustion, and dehydration.
Suddenly, the young blond gave a moan. Not so much a moan of pain...but more like...intense pleasure? It was hard to say, what with him out cold like he was.
Then, suddenly, he spoke.., "Ruki...mmm...tickles....and...no...the squid in the koi pond..."
Figures. He was having more fever dreams.
One thing was clear, though...his tired little mind only wanted Izzy Lucky. The manager had been the star of his unconscious world ever since he had collapsed.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:05 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Iie...it is not I that is too happy. It is you who is not happy enough."
Sagelike advice from the prince of idiots...
Still, he meant it in the cutest, sweetest way possible.
Naoko was practically begging for his ticklish life beneath him, but Ryu didn't let up...for a while.
But then...slowly...Ryuukaze began to peel the covers away...and then caress the pianist's long neck, down to his chest, then out to his arms.
"So...is your wrist feeling better, my angel?" the violinist asked softly, head tilted just a bit to the left as he looked down upon his lover, who's head was tilted just a bit to the right.
'Beautiful...' he thought, as he observed the way the light twinkled around inside those topaz jewels.
Perhaps they didn't have a ton of free time together anymore...but Ryu appreciated the time they did get more than he had ever appreciated anything in his life.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Naoko smiled softly, "But I am happy, Ryu-kun..." he whispered before biting his lip slightly.
He was trying to not get too passionate... after all, they didn't want to be late.
Again.
But Ryuukaze was damn persuasive...
"Ha... hai... it's better." the blond spoke, amber gaze focusing on his wrist. "It didn't hurt much yesterday at the piano... doesn't really hurt much now either." shifting in the bed, NAKO got more comfortable before continuing. "Ne... Ryu-kun... what else should I get besides donuts? Maybe bagels?" he giggled for a second. "I want PopTarts..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:12 pm

User Image

"I'll pop your tart..."
Ryu whispered the words so seductively that, even though they were silly, they would have melted the panties right off every fangirl in the world if they heard them.
Naoko was so very right, though. They needed to get food, and then get to practice...but...just a little while never hurt.
How could it, when that little while would be spent with Naoko, the one person he couldn't possibly keep his hands off of in private. Hell, he hardly could in public. Even when Naoko was upset or not in the mood for it, it presented a challenge to the violinist.
Reaching down, he took the blond by one ankle, then the other, suddenly pulling those dainty feet and lovely legs up and over his shoulders.
If Naoko considered himself happy now...well, imagine him in fifteen minutes....

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Smiling, Akihiko walked a bit further into the room. "And the bath is big enough for three or four people, so if you don't like the one in your room, feel free to use this one. I..." turning, the musician didn't have the chance to finish that sentence.
But strangely... suddenly... Izzy was kissing him.
Those hands on his hips... those lips upon his own...
Narcissus couldn't help but let his eyes slip closed, raising one hand up to gently cup the side of Izzy's face, the other hand reaching around to the small of his manager's back.
He kissed him... passionately... hard.... and then simply let go.
Pulling back, blue eyes opening, Akihiko shook his head as he rested his forehead against Izzy's own.
"I can't do it, Ishi..." the musician whispered. "You're injured and... I'm not sure I can just stop if you tell me to..."
Without realizing it, the hand against Izzy's cheek was shaking just slightly.
"I won't be able to stop, Ishi... And I don't want to hurt you... not after what happened. I want this place to be comforting for you, a fortress... not... not a prison."
Pulling back, Narcissus kissed Izzy's forehead, before releasing the man.
Only now did he notice his hand, and instead, wrapping his arms around his waist in a sort of self hug.
"Come on... let's get you back to your room, ne? I'll get the cook to make something you'll enjoy. Anything. You name it."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Naoko was bright red now.
In fact, his whole face was hot from blushing so badly.
"R...Ryu-kun..." the pianist whispered, not really sure what to say.
It was quite obvious that his akuma had easily turned him on with that comment. And while NAKO tended to have more self control...
Well...
"We should be getting downstairs..." he whispered, even as his legs were pulled up and over Ryu's shoulders.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:09 pm

User Image

Ryu paused and took in a breath.
Maybe he was wrong...but it really seemed like Naoko just wasn't that into it this morning...
Well...there would be other times...eventually. Though, it did make Ryu feel rather...gloomy?...all of a sudden when he put Naoko's legs down and sat up off the bed, standing on the cold floor and padding across it again, grabbing for the rest of his clothes.
"Yeah...you're right. We need to hurry up, go go go...work to do and all." he tried to smile cheerily...but...well...it was really disappointing to think he wouldn't be getting laid after all...

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Standing, Naoko moved forward, wrapping his arms around Ryuukaze's waist from behind. He rested his chin on the other man's shoulder and just held him against his own body.
"Gomen ne, Ryu-kun... If we had more time... I'd love for you to pop my tart." the pianist teased before placing a gentle kiss along his akuma's neck.
Then, he let go and started getting his shoes on.
"I talked to Yamada-san last night. He's got a bodyguard for me and one for you, waiting at the front desk. Seems we won't have to deal with Hayato for a while."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

If I had a dream...

The response...warm, wet, passionate and oh...it felt so real. He returned that heated response with his own desire and it was only when Akihiko let him go that he realized that maybe he went a bit to fast...for both of them. Akihiko was right; his own body wasn't ready for...that. Not yet.

"Gomen nasai. I only wanted....and ah...you're right." he answered even as the shaking hand left his face. He didn't know if it was restraint...or...then he watched Akihiko carefully as he spoke even as that forehead was resting on his own. So warm yet...

"Let's wait awhile then. I love your home and I doubt you'd imprison me here." he sighed ever so slightly as the kiss was left on his forehead but he noticed that Akihiko was wrapping his arms around himself. That was not normal for this man.

Reaching over, he took one of those hands and pulled it way from Akihiko's body and pulled him in close wrapping his arms around him, "I've been around Chiyou-kun enough to know...so just hold on to me for awhile, the shakes will pass." he said softly, "It's ok..."

He didn't say much more he just held him close. He would have loved to have laid down on the bed and just hold him for awhile but he didn't want Akihiko to assume he was trying for something else. No, he just wanted to comfort him...and himself.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:36 pm

User Image

Lithe arms around his waist and sweet kisses along his neck did indeed brighten the violinist up considerably...but that didn't mean he wasn't going to "pop Naoko's tart" first chance he got.
Matter of fact...he was going to find a way before the day was out.
"Yamada-san, eh? That guy's almost as impossible as Shou, but he sure gets things done." Ryu joked as he dressed himself quickly.
"At least we won't have to deal with that guy again. He's...creepy. Probably the creepiest person I've ever seen..." Ryu went on. It was so true though...just the vibe that came from the man said something was kinda...off.
Granted, most musicians that were talented enough to make it in the industry were a bit off in one way or another...
Completely dressed now, Ryu gave Naoko a quick kiss on the cheek, then one on the lips, then another, and another...
It was getting pretty addictive, these kisses.
Eventually, Ryu managed to force himself to stop, and he took the pianist by the hand and lead the way out of the dorm and onward to a brand new day.
Kami-sama help them all...

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:04 pm

"Ishi..." Akihiko whispered as his manager's arms wrapped calmly, comfortingly, around his body.
"You... shouldn't be on your feet..." he spoke, not wanting to talk about himself.
Not wanting to acknowledge how the lack of drugs was starting to make him feel...

Carefully, he wrapped his own arms around his manager, guiding them both over to the bed.
"I really want you to lay down, Ishi... I promise I won't try anything." the musician spoke, worried that Izzy was anxious over such a thing.
Even though HE had been the one to start the kiss...

Narcissus was getting the urge to just rub his arms, to do something... anything... to move... to get his mind off of the need...
But Izzy Lucky's arms kept him in place, even after the young Koyasu's head was on the pillow.

"I'm fine, Ishi. Really." Akihiko whispered. "Michi-kun told me that I'd start feeling a need today... the need really... so I guess I'm just trying to deal with it in my own way."

He didn't want to burden his manager...
Didn't want Izzy to see him like this.
Then again... Izzy had seem him at his worst... hadn't he?

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games