Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:34 pm
"Nice to meet all of you." Tivs responded while listening intently to Lexi. She stood completely still after dusting her dress. Tivs never fidgeted, unless she was highly nervous, remembering it was bad etiquette. She didn't really have to try to remember all the manners she was strictly taught; they all came naturally.

"Oh yes, getting food prepared seems to be the main chore besides dishes. I can readily help. I can make all manner of dishes and drinks as well as knowing all sorts of cleaning techniques."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:56 pm
Sinistro looked around.. Nobody really had any ideas as to what to do food wise.. So, he took his gloves off, then his shiny skull rings, as well as his bracelets and then said to no one in particular, "Alright. . . Do we have Chicken, Tomatoes, Basil, and do we have butter, and do we have heavy cream, and noodles?- Or ingredients to MAKE the noodles with?"

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:19 am
"Heres how we are going to do this" Lexi said as she climed on something so that she would feel tall while giving out orders. Only thing she could find was a box but it was better than nothing. "Ok, Elon - you help Sinistro look for ingredients for the meal. Tivs you help me find enough pots and pans to make any and all manners of dishes. Alia you look for enough drinks for the students." Lexi climbed back down so that she could be on level ground again. "Is that ok with everyone?" she didn't really wait for an answer before she said "Lets get to it!"

SuperZombiePotatoe

I Sinistro I

Elpidius Elon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:38 am
Sinistro raised his eyebrow when Lexi started barking out orders, but shrugged and continued on with his work. He searched about looking for the things he needed to execute dinner.
He found almost everything he needed, but he couldn't find the Basil any place. After removing every spice from the spice cupboard, he scratched his head and let out a small 'Hm. .' but continued to look anyway. "What kind of a kitchen doesn't have Basil?- Basil is important. Especially when working with a tomato sauce. You need freaking Bas-" Just then. . . He found the Basil. Sinistro raised his right eyebrow and then grabbed it, then said "Never mind. . Found it?"
Sinistro knew exactly how many people they were feeding, so he knew how much to make. He then grabbed a knife and a cutting board, and said to Elon, "Uhm, wanna cut up the tomatoes? I'll be cutting up garlic cloves, and then I'll get started on making the pasta."

KaitaAlexis

Elpidius Elon

SuperZombiePotatoe

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:39 am
Lexi turned to Tivs. "I'm sure there are some pans around here somewhere. Come on" she grabbed her hand and pulled her along with her. They stopped at a cupboard that looked like it might have what they need. "I'll check up high and you check the lower shelves. Ok?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:35 pm
Elon, quite bewildered and confused, followed orders without a complain. She cautiously searched through cabinets and cupboards, getting out a little bit of every kind of food that she could find. They had to make a variety of dishes after all. "Alright everyone, ingredients are on the counter on the left. We'll be preparing it to the right. Try not to cross-contaminate!"
Elon turned to Sinistro then, who seemed to have already made himself at home with the kitchen. Cut up tomatoes? Not a problem. "Sure. Do you want them sliced or cubed or something in between?" It seemed that Sinistro had grabbed the only available cutting board on the counter. With a sigh, Elon pulled a high-backed chair to the counter and climbed up to a higher cabinet. Although in a bad place for house elves, the cabinet was filled with all manner of cutting boards, labelled for their appropriate use.
She returned to the floor with her utensils in hand. Biting the inside of her cheek, she rinsed the tomatoes in question and waited for Sinistro's reply.
I Sinistro I

Pacchiro

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100

Vairoshimu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:39 am
Sebastian stopped at the doorway to the Giggling Pear, where he had been instructed to go upon coming here to find work again. "Such a shame that Master had to die. But he is happier now with his family," Sebastian thought to himself. Straightening his toga, he tickled the pear and headed in, right into what looked like chaos. Seeing that it was the kitchen and all the other elves running around, Sebastian relaxed considerably. This is what he was used to. Noticing the elf that was just getting down off a box after issuing orders, he set off after her to go introduce himself as new help. Waiting for the conversation at the cupboard to finish, Sebastian stood off to the side, watching. When they were done, Sebastian greeted them. "Hello, I'm Sebastian, I'm new here. Looks like it must be mealtime soon, what can I do to help?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:41 pm
Lexi turned with an arm full of bowls to see an elf just standing there. She almost dropped them all when she saw him. "Hello there. Nice to meet you. Mind helping us? We is a bit short on help. Here take these and put them on the counter by the elf that's chopping things" she thrust the bowls in the elfs hands and pushed him in the direction she had pointed out to him.  

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

Alaia191

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:37 pm
Alaia shuffled up to the painting of fruit. Cautiously, she tickled the pear, and nearly fell over backwards when it let out a giggle. Then she was able to open a door, and saw that she was in the kitchen, just like the very nice Headmaster had said.

The kitchen was crowded with elves bustling about, giving orders, or just sitting, some looking like they weren't quite sure what to do. Cautiously, she shuffled in (she often shuffled and was cautious when she was shy or in a new situation, and she was both things right now) and looked at the other house-elves, wanting to speak up but not wanting to.

Finally, one of them happened to glance over her - just a quick little look but it scared Alaia into squeaking out a little "Hello," and then blush a deep red.

((Hehe, sorry this post was a little long. razz ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:52 pm
Sebastian barely had time to get the bowls secured in his arms before being pushed on off to take them somewhere. Not wanting to slow down what was going on, he hurried on over seeing another new elf show up about that time. Hearing her quiet hello, he stopped for a second to greet her with a wave and a smile. Making his way over where a few elves were already preparing ingredients, Sebastian started to lay out the bowls to keep everything organized and keep from cross-contaminating. Feeling more at home already with the crazy, chaotic atmosphere going on, he relaxed into his task with a happy sigh. These was good wizards, and he was happy to serve them.  

Vairoshimu

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:16 pm
Lexi jumped back down with another arm full of utensils. She walked them over to the counter herself. She saw that the elf that called himself Sebastian was already making himself useful which good. At this rate they should be done in no time.

Lexi turned around to go make her way around to see how all the elves were doing with their tasks and saw that another elf had shown up out of no where. "Its like they are popping out of wholes in the ground" she thought to herself. She walked over to her and extended her hand to the new elf. "Hello there I'm Lexi. Mind giving us a hand with preparing the food?" she pointed to where Sebastian and Sinistro were at the counter preparing the food. "Or can you cook? If you can, see if they have anything ready that needs to be cooked." Lexi nodded to the elf than stood back on her box to get a better look at the kitchen and all the elves at work. This brought a smile to her face. She was not an elf meant to be in charge but what she did was great in her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:44 pm
Alaia nodded. "I used to cook at my old master's house sometimes. I'll go wherever I'm needed!" Feeling better already, she made off toward the stove. "Okay, does anybody know what is on the Hogwarts menu or do we just make what food there is available?"  

Alaia191

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:05 pm
Lexi got off the box when she heard Alaia ask a question about the food. "We have been cooking whatever we can. Not much of a menu but Sinistro knows what hes doing mixing the ingredients and such. I think as a special treat though we should make chocolate muffins for desert. What do you think?" she tilted her head waiting for her to answer patiently  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:37 pm
"Oh, chocolate muffins would be most wonderful!" Alaia exclaimed. "I will get to work on those right away!" She rummaged through the cupboards until she found a recipe for chocolate muffins, and rummaged some more until she found the ingredients. Satisfied, she began mixing.  

Alaia191

Vairoshimu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:26 am
Sebastian quickly finished laying out the bowls for the food prep. Not wanting to be in the way, he moved down to the end of the line to start helping on his specialty: making desserts. Seeing another elf already making muffins, Sebastian decided on working on a few fruit pies. Grabbing the ingredients he needed and other items, Sebastian happily started getting all the crusts ready for his pies, softly humming as he worked.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games