Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:38 am
((Goodnight Dame ^^))

::Maune glaces down at Draa as before he glaces back at Reisen:: Having trouble there Reisen?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:40 am
{{Have fun sleeping}}
I still don't know how Showa would have come across that information, unless she was spying or probing minds. There -should- only be two people in this world who know other than myself and Draa.

*stabs at his slice of pie aggressively and takes another bite*

*perks up at the sight of carrot cake*
CAKE!!! scream
*gets ready to pounce the cake, but then thinks about it*

erm... do you use eggs in your baking, Maune?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:41 am
I tested the "talk" function on the device Showa gave me, and would have accidentally revealed sensitive information had Secure Mode not been on. gonk

Oh Showa, why didn't you tell me about that function? Now you're a part of your sister's personalty and mind, and are no doubt attending to many royal duties. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:47 am
tch.. knowing Showa, she probably -wanted- you to press that button and reveal sensitive information stare She had a tendency to pull pranks and gags on people just to get a rise out of them.... most especially me it seemed stare

*finishes up his pie and gets a glass of milk to wash it down*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:50 am
Sometimes I do Draa however I know Tes's distaste for eggs since I know pastrys he eats do not have eggs and with you being his clone I knew of the same, so no none of these cakes have eggs.

::Maune takes out a plate and with a knife he cuts out a big piece of carrot cake for Draa and sets it in front of him:: Care for some cake Tes?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:53 am
No, she specifically told me to keep the sensitive information secret. She even made the security code a long word from her own language to keep people who had no business messing with the device from accessing it.

ThisEmptySoul
I still don't know how Showa would have come across that information, unless she was spying or probing minds. There -should- only be two people in this world who know other than myself and Draa.
I think her profile says she's immune to the effects of historical alterations. Could there anything she might have witnessed that was erased from history but she didn't forget?

-checks device-

I see... so she followed lifesigns she was detecting to the MW to make the travel more precise, accidentally appeared in front of you and the spouse, and then undid things so that she was never there...  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:05 am
*pounces the slice of cake and digs in*

Not just yet, Maune. I think I'm going to let the pie linger a bit longer before I take on anything else.

*glances over at Reisen*
Well, if there was some sort of alteration in history, then I wouldn't know about it, now would I?

*eye twitches as he overhears Reisen speaking the explanation to herself*
That's just great...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:13 am
Alright then Tes. ::Maune takes a display case and places it over each cake as he glaces down at Draa dig in the carrot cake:; How is it Draa?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:17 am
*munches the cake ravenously*

Honestly, I think he'd like any cake at this point, regardless of how well it's made.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:22 am
-gets a carrot cake-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:28 am
By the way, Reisen... you may want to learn to keep your thoughts to yourself. Thinking out loud can be as revealing as that device blaring out the things it has on it. There are others with keen hearing around here stare

*sets his plate and glass in the sink*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:36 am
((Hey Tes? Can you do me a favor and take a picture of my avatar with my irish cosplay on so I can set it up for the contest??))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 am
Good point.

Hmm... -looks at a crossword puzzle on the computer-

"The shortened name of Quartz Technologies"... 8 letters long...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:45 am
Good Point Tes. ::Glaces down at Draa eating the carrot cake as he looks over at Reisen:: How is the carrot cake Reisen?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:45 am
{{Now that I actually find funny. Quartz Technologies rofl Why do I need to take a picture of your avatar, Maune? I already explained how it could be done in the thread.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games