Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyoya_Luvr143

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:25 pm
Hello people!!

I'm Kyoya_Luvr143 and I love watching anime and reading manga. My favorite colors are orange, blue, and green. my favorite anime is Naruto, Hunter x Hunter, xxxholic and Ouran Host Club ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:58 pm
I'm dragonqueen20 and I like to watch anime (among other things) and read manga. 3nodding Some of my favorite animes are Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Bleach, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Scryed, One Piece... there are others but I'm not going to name them. sweatdrop My favorite colors are blue, purple and black. I'm 20 years old and looking forward to making friends.  

dragonqueen20

mAn-kAt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:50 am
Hi I'm mAn-kAt, I'm 17, My favorite color is a darker shade of Green, I don't know what my favorite anime is because I never gave it much thought and same with the manga aspect, and my first anime would be Gilgamesh (that bought)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:43 pm
I am Illusionist of Heart. I was born June 7, 1988 (making me 19). My favorite color is cerulean blue. My first anime was Sailor Moon, unless Speed Racer is counted since that was one of America's first anime. My favorite anime so far is Ceres and my favorite manga is Alice 19th.
Greetings to you all. 4laugh

Illusionist of Heart

spixie09

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:42 pm
Echrin
Hey guys... idk if u guys really read this but im jsut gunna type.
Im REALLY into anime. ive watcehd so many series that ive lost count, but that doesnt mean ive forgetten them. I've gotten my friends into it too lol. Anyway, i hope i can make great friends here and its nice to meet you if your acctually reading this.

lol i've done pretty much the same, but the only animes i watch are the ones that came out after '02 cause the animations are better. i just drop a series if the animation gets on my nerves xP  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:36 am
I'm I Uchiha I, or Thomas. I'm 5'4'' (yeah im short), I'm 16 and I love anime smile The first anime I ever liked was Pokemon, but yeah that died out fast. Then Dragonball Z.. yeah. Anyway now I like Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, .hack, Rurouni Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist, and stuff like that.

Cheers wink  

I_Uchiha_I

miyami_Yuna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:56 am
hiyA!! i'm miyami yuna just call me clarisse, i'm 12. I love all sorts of animes,
I have watched many anime series like and finished some of them. MY faborites are naruto, yakitate japan bleach, fma etc... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:29 am
hey, I'm YoukoAnastasia, but my real name is Vicky. I'm 20 years old and I just love watching anime and reading mangas. I'm an artist, I mostly draw anime. My favorite animes are D. Gray- Man, Yu Yu Hakusho, death note, and any .Hack, I like a lot more, but too much to name sweatdrop  

iHayato Gokudera

9,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Grolog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:31 pm
heyy im Grolog (my game name), Ive only been on this thing a little over a month, but I have watched a whole lot of anime and do like to learn about new anime/manga. I play the drums in two bands, and yea kick a** in sports. Im always willin to talk as long as ur not some a** so feel free to chat with me. Peaceee!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:43 am
Name: Haris
Height: 5'8
Weigth: 110lb.(I am not anorexic)
Birthdate: Jan. 17. 94
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Nationality: Pakispino(Half Pakistani, Half Filipino)
Favorite Manga: A tie between, Bleach, Black Cat, and Tsubasa
First Anime: I think it was either Pokemon, Digimon, or Sailor Moon sweatdrop  

Twilight Slayer Inveran

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:29 pm
Hi!! Im Eternally Beloved (Natalie)User Image
I love anime, my favorites having to be Naruto, Inuyasha, Kare Kano, and Escaflowne. I love to draw anime and am trying to ink in a drawing of mine. I also am good at graphic design. I accept all my friend requests unless you are a jerk...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:39 am
Heya everybody I´m Alex and I come from Spain.
I don´t have many people around who like anime as much as I do, so I hope things here are different wink
My favourite anime is Samurai Champloo,wich is the best one I have watched in the last few years.
Well,that´s all for now,see ya around biggrin  

Prowny

Shiranemi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Heya, I'm Bre.
As you can probably tell, I love anime and I'm in my school's anime club. I write fanfictions, poems, and original stories. My favorite anime include Ouran High School Host Club, Hellsing, Blood +, Trinity Blood, Kamichama Karin, and many others. My all time favorite is La Corda D'Oro. My favorite anime movie would be Princess Mononoke with Howl's Moving Castle placing second.
My birthday is March 7th, making me a pisces.
If anyone wants to know anymore, you can just pm me and I'll be happy to answer or to just talk. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:04 pm
Hi, I'm DiabloAngel. I am 23yr and a college student. The first anime I was Vampire Hunter D. I have no favorite color, But I hate pink evil I love anime and manga and have no one particular favorite. I can't think of anything else so ja ne.  

DiabloAngel19

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Lane Ashtrid

Kindly Master

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:37 pm
Yey! At last!

Hi everyone I am Lane Ashtrid. 19.fom Philippines.
>w< I love anime and it is in anime that I learned how to draw.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games