Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:52 pm
Envy walked back to Wraths cell and held out one of his twin daggers "Come on Dark Knight wishes to speak with you," "And what if I don't want to," "Well lets just say cleaning up is going to be hard,"Envy said evilly then put handcuffs on Wrath and led him out of the cell  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:15 pm
((What about Emili?))

((And heres a good room: User Image does it work?))

((When's Envy going to fall in love with Emili!? gonk ))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:00 pm
((I don't know,maybe when I feel like it.Jk I just have to finish my plan))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:05 pm
((oh yeah... i almost forgot about your plan... hey can i send you a PM with a new plan? I HAS A GOOD IDEA THAT WILL MIX OUR PLANS!!!))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:06 pm
((ok))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:08 pm
((T^T Why can't i know?))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:09 pm
((idk))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:17 pm
((I never get to know stuff. crying ))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:20 pm
((It's ok))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:25 pm
((yeah... sorry dew-chan... sweatdrop ))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:27 pm
Envy guided Wrath into the Dark knights room  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:35 pm
The Dark Night sat on a chair and faced the door. When Envy brought Wrath in, he grinned. "Well it's nice of you to show up, Wrath..." he said evily. "Now i heard that you can use alchemy, correct? Why don't you show us some of that 'skill' in making lead to gold," the Dark Night said calmly. Raven smiled at Envy and Wrath as she stood next to the Dark Night.

Amber's mind filled with memories, then suddenly they all disappeared for the moment, leaving only one...

She stood by her father in the forest, looking out at the forest trees in front of them. "Amber," her father said. "Promise me one thing... promise me that you'll follow your heart if you ever don't know what to do..." Amber nodded. "I promise," she said.

Amber's eyes flashed open and she sat up on her bed, panting. She went over the memory again and again as her breathing slowly went back to normal. "follow my heart?..." she whispered softly to herself, confused.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:36 pm
"How about I use alchemy to fix your face!"Wrath yelled at the dark knight  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:46 pm
The Dark Night stayed calm. "do you dare to challenge me?" he asked calmly. Raven smirked. if he fights the dark night, he's doomed, she thought, smiling evily.

Amber focused on her life once she knew she was part cat. Going over her past, she found that she can't stand the dark night. he may kill me, but my heart says to leave the dark night... and envy... she thought. She looked in the drawer next to her bed and found some paper and a pen. Amber wrote a note quickly.
If you find this, then i guess you know that i'm not there anymore. i doubt you'll find me, but if you do, i can't wait to have a good fight with you. see you when you find me! ~Amber
She left the note on her bed, but she still sat on her bed, thinking of the best way to get out of the castle.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:48 pm
"Yah I dare!!I have nothing to live for anyways!!"Wrath yelled at the Dark knight  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games