Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:32 pm
Sagefire didn't answer. Frostpaw looked at the kit. "I'm sorry but i am already training,but you may ask her after she feels better. She just had her kits in the forest all by herself"she said  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:33 pm
Firestar Nightengale
Nights of Nyx
Sagefire walked into the nursery and placed her kits down. then she droped herself down as well. Frostpaw handed her some borage

"Thank you for welcoming me.May I ask who is the Medicine Cat?I am almost 6moons old and I want the be the Medicina cat apprentice!"He meowed proudly and raised his head high

Frostpaw is the medicine cat apprentice. Sagefire is medicine cat. Sorry.  

1-800-Kami

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:34 pm
(I have no idea, i know Woodclan, Fireclan, and Moonclan medicine cat sry ^.^)
Splinterkit lifted her eyes and glared at Featherkit "make me, i don't follow Moonclan orders." She placed a paw on Volekit's throat. "Maybe i should teach you a lesson. ."
Volekit squirmed, Splinterkit was twice Volekit's weight, only Meadowkit had the ability to control Splinterkit. "Stop . . Splinterkit . . " he croaked out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:35 pm
S o p h i s t ii C A T
Firestar Nightengale
Nights of Nyx
Sagefire walked into the nursery and placed her kits down. then she droped herself down as well. Frostpaw handed her some borage

"Thank you for welcoming me.May I ask who is the Medicine Cat?I am almost 6moons old and I want the be the Medicina cat apprentice!"He meowed proudly and raised his head high

Frostpaw is the medicine cat apprentice. Sagefire is medicine cat. Sorry.

"I see,Then I will visit Crystalstar about my apprenticeship"He meowed dissapointingly  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:37 pm
(>.<)
Meadowkit's ear perked up. i should be out there keeping an eye on Volekit . . he twitched his tail nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:39 pm
Frostpaw nodded.She walked out for a sec. Splinterkit was causing trouble again. Frostpaw walked over to him and grabbed him back on the neck. "Stop it. Stay in the nursery!"She ordered  

Nights of Nyx

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:41 pm
Pads over to Crystalstars den and calls out a welcoming call"Crystalstar are you there?!"He pawed the ground impatiently  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:41 pm
Featherkit growled. "Get off him!" She lunged at Splinterkit and knocked her off Volekit. She unsheathed her claws and swiped her paw across her muzzle before running over to Volekit. She licked his ear. "Are you okay?"  

1-800-Kami

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:43 pm
Frostpaw carried him splinterkit into the nursery.
Sagefire slowly fell asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:45 pm
Nights of Nyx

"Frostpaw, I think that wounds needs some cobweb on it and some marigold incase of infection and also Some poppy seed to ease the pain"He mewed accidently speaking to loud for almsot everyone to hear  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:48 pm
"She has no wounds. I cant see any sign of a wound again for the marigold and i don't want to give her poppy seeds because then it will be heard for her kits to get milk"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:49 pm
Nights of Nyx
"She has no wounds. I cant see any sign of a wound again for the marigold and i don't want to give her poppy seeds because then it will be heard for her kits to get milk"

"Hm,May I see her?She might need some borage again and when she wakes up some fresh-kill would do her good"He meowed  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:50 pm
Firestar Nightengale
Nights of Nyx

"Frostpaw, I think that wounds needs some cobweb on it and some marigold incase of infection and also Some poppy seed to ease the pain"He mewed accidently speaking to loud for almsot everyone to hear

((You're not a medicine cat. Get over it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:50 pm
(1. Splinterkit's a girl 2. does anybody read what i type?)
Splinterkit was giving off an oura filled with death. Volekit sat up and coughed, then turned to Frostpaw who was carrying Splinterkit who was beyond rage. Volekit pushed Featherkit back. "Let go of my sister!" He cried out. Splinterkit's beyond rage now! she'll kill me! she'll kill everybody!!
Splinterkit let out an enraged yowl and swiped a unsheathed claw at Frostpaw's shoulder. Her small claws did not sink in very far, but they did leave scratches.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:54 pm
Hedgehog908
(1. Splinterkit's a girl 2. does anybody read what i type?)
Splinterkit was giving off an oura filled with death. Volekit sat up and coughed, then turned to Frostpaw who was carrying Splinterkit who was beyond rage. Volekit pushed Featherkit back. "Let go of my sister!" He cried out. Splinterkit's beyond rage now! she'll kill me! she'll kill everybody!!
Splinterkit let out an enraged yowl and swiped a unsheathed claw at Frostpaw's shoulder. Her small claws did not sink in very far, but they did leave scratches.

Blizzardkit stared in horror as he watched.Blizzardkit charged into splinterkit knocking splinterkit down  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games