Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:50 am
"Then would you like to be my apprentice when you are old enough?" Leafpetal offered, picking up the rest of the roots, and started to lead the way back to camp.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:52 am
"Yah!"Cloudkit happily said then walked back to camp with Pantherclaw and Leafpetal. "I'm glad that he's happy,thanks,"Pantherclaw said to Leafpetal.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:57 am
Leafpetal purred at the kit, then looked at Pantherclaw and nodded. "Sure thing..." Then the two cats and the kit reached camp. Leafpetal lead Cloudkit to the medicine cats' den, put the roots away, and went out into a clearing in camp.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:01 pm
"when will I be an apprentice?"Cloudkit asked Leafpetal. Pantherclaw purred at the million questioned kit.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 pm
When you are 6 moons old, ok?" Leafpetal said. Then she turned to Pantherclaw. "I guess i'll be busy with him when his time comes, with his endless question game," Leafpetal said, purring.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:09 pm
"Pretty much,"Pantherclaw purred then Cloudkit jumpped onto Pantherclaws head.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 pm
Leafpetal looked around camp and saw Spiritheart. She had a kit with her. Curious, Leafpetal walked over to her. "Spiritheart? Where did you find this kit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:16 pm
Cloudkit jumpped off of Pantherclaw and chased his tail.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:24 pm
Leafpetal was distracted for a moment as Cloudkit chased his tail. She purred at the silly kit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:28 pm
Lighstone had heard Leafpetal, and he sighed. "Well, I guess she'll teach both of us."

"Um, out in the forest." Spiritheart purred.

The kit had cinnamon colored fur with almond stripes and white chocolate eyes.  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:18 pm
"Strange.... i wonder why it was all alone..." Leafpetal said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:26 pm
Spiritheart blinked as Lighstone walked over to her. "Hello, My medicine cat." She teased him, making him purr softly.

"What is his name?" Lighstone asked.

"I was thinking Almondkit." Spiritheart meowed to her brother and Leafpetal  

MADLYALICE

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:56 pm
Catherine Bronte
ch3shire_c4t
Goldenpaw raised her paw, but put it back down again. "How am I supposed to fight a cat that won't fight back?" She noticed his tears, "Oh, don't start crying. That's my weakness!" Her legs began to wobble. She felt a burning in her stomach, it was sympathy. She shook her head not believing it was true. How can I feel sympathy for a cat that drove my Clan out?! Her legs gave way and she collapsed onto the ground.

((Lol, I just happened to check if you did. xD))

Raintail gasped and nudged her gently, meowing tensely, "Goldenpaw? Are you okay?"

She looked up at the MoonClan cat and suddenly she went back to normal, "Yes I'm fine Mouse-brain." She spat. She got to her feet and shook her pelt.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:59 pm
Raintail bowed his head. "You may still hurt me if you wish."

((Gotta go))  

MADLYALICE

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:00 pm
Goldenpaw stared at him for a while. Then she decided, "You're not worth it." She growled.

((Aww, bysies!!))  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games