Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:27 pm
"No, no, my sweet, you will never belong to such a... creature. He'll never come here again, don't you worry. We don't need to do anything about it right now, except get you into something nice and warm."

Dee clapped his hands, and the same servants and ladies-in-waiting as before appeared in an instant. He gave Indya a gentle push, saying, "Go on, my dear, I'll not be far."

When she left, he smirked at his brother. "See, I told you she would come back," he said. "Too bad yours didn't do the same. She was always a little too headstrong for her own good; that's why I got first pick."

Tweedle Dum glared back at his twin, locking eyes for a long moment, and then stormed off. Dee chuckled and sank into his throne, setting an ankle on one knee and motioning for a glass of wine as he waited for Indya to return.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:00 am
while in the room she let the maids changeher outfit, putting an entirely new one on . She twirled around once for affect as the women clapped "Simply lovely my lady"

She pushed the door open and quietly made her way back in "Dee?"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:58 pm
Dee stood up and held out his arms to embrace Indya. "There, that's more like it," he said, smiling his sweet smile. "You look as beautiful as ever, my sweet."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:27 pm
She blushed furiously " do I really look that pretty to you dee" She moved close to him as he held her "Dee now what? those fiends are going to try and dethrone you ..they said so " they need a king in wonderland " she reached up stroking his cheek 'and you are it"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:12 pm
Dee briefly glanced in the direction his brother had gone, his smile twitching ever so slightly, threatening to fade, but the moment passed and the grin returned, confident as ever. "I suppose... I suppose Wonderland only needs one king," he said, returning his gaze to Indya. "And you are the perfect queen."

He let go of her for a moment to clap twice. "What we need is strategy," he said, addressing both Indya and the servant who appeared before him. To the servant, he directed, "Fetch my general immediately and bring him here. Bring the city planners and my brigade of spies as well."

The servant bowed and disappeared as quickly as he had come. Turning to Indya once more, Dee said proudly, "You see, dove? There is nothing to fear. I've been working on this plan ever since that horrid ball-- oh, but you wouldn't remember that, would you.... I'm sorry, my dear. I didn't mean to offend-- by the by, have you regained any of your memories?"

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:56 am
She blushed "if you will have me as your queen that I will gladly be" she wondered what the planners were for but shurugged the thought off " a few of them.. like how we met and the first time you told me you loved me " she blushed "Dee.can we.. be married soon? I don't want to be kidnapped by that awful man .he'd leave me alone if you would have me as your bride"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:54 pm
Dee's smile broadened. This was going much better than he had expected. "Of course we can, love," he said with a nod. "Whatever you desire."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:30 pm
Indya smiled and kissed him gently breaking the kiss after a moment " I desire to marry my dee..today if he wants " she smiled up at him  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:33 pm
Dee let out a soft chuckle. It was going much better. "Not today, love; you've had enough to think about lately. But soon."  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:21 pm
Indya nodded shyly "alright dee. but what about in the meantime? you must have something to protect us from those horrid people" she looked shyly up at him and took her hand in his  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:49 pm
"Of course I do, darling, and I'll show it to you-- but not now. You must be famished! Come, let's to the dining hall."

~~~

Nana let out an inaudible breath that would have happily been a loud groan, had she not been listening to the conversation from beneath the polished floorboards of the throne room, and thus required to remain silent. She had made her way carefully behind Indya shortly after her departure-- much to the chagrin of Jasper-- and had found her way into the little tunnels beneath the palace. So far, they didn't look like much, but the year previous she had gotten the floor plans from the now-deceased architect who designed the castle, and they were cluing her in as to what she would approach next.

Mentally cursing at the Tweedles, yet at the same time sending thoughts of glowing praise to Indya, she ducked her head over the floor plans again, trying to find a way to navigate through the tiny corridors to the space beneath the dining hall.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:32 pm
She nodded and allowed dee to lead her to the dining hall , sitting down in the seat next to him as the servants came in bearing large dishes of food . 'taking meager bites she ate" dee.. w..were you worried about me while I was captured?  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:18 pm
Dee thought about the hours he had spent in Indya's absence that early morning and afternoon-- having a glass of scotch, then a cup of tea and a game of chess with his brother, laughing and feeling a bit disappointed only for having lost such a beautiful potential bride-- and immediately replied, "Of course I was worried, my sweet! What sort of king would I be if I didn't fret day and night over my lovely queen?"

You're not a king yet, a sharp voice echoed in his head. After a moment's surprise, Dee realized that it was his own voice of reason, speaking to him through Dum's betrayed-sounding voice. Don't you forget what we agreed upon. This is to be our kingdom, not yours alone.

A frown passed over his face, but he masked it quickly and took a bite of his meal that was perhaps a bit larger than was gentlemanlike. "So, please, I haven't stopped worrying," he said, trying to get his thoughts off of his angry brother and at the same time to appease Indya's apparent need for attention. She really was perfect-- so lovely, so sweet and unsuspecting.... "Did they harm you at all?"

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:43 pm
She shook her head "no,. thank goodness I was so afraid that they would " her hand trembled a bit as she took a bite of food , the fork falling onto the table out of her hand "oh excuse me.. " it was obvious that she had been fightened by her experience  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:09 pm
Dee was surprised to find that a drop of concern had made its way into his near-impenetrable soul. The poor girl really did seem traumatized. "Oh, you poor dear," he said, gently patting her hand. "I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Say yes, Nana thought furiously, staring up at the ceiling-- which was, of course, the floor of the dining hall. Think of something, anything....

Sneaking about in the tunnels beneath the castle wouldn't work forever; after all, many of the rooms had thick stone walls and floors, which she wouldn't be able to listen through. She'd have to take a new approach.

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games