Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:06 pm

((Quick note, sorry the fight is taking so long, its ending tomorrow, I've been sick with a cold and have been too lazy to get Ragnarok to post, we'll finish it up tomorrow!))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:15 pm

((its fine with me biggrin post has been edited due to an incorrection[but edited at time of no replies to it]))

Himori prepared him self adjusting his footing getting ready for a fight.
"Oh great lets just put it this way. Himori likes too fight a lot... And he hasn't seen any fights since the real world so this is gonna be bad." Apollomon replied.

logicalcony

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:51 am

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!

Marq took notice to Himori getting off of his digimon, looking like he was wanting a fight. Marq continued to follow the boy with his eyes, not blinking once. "All I ask is that you apologize for taking the boy's food." Marq's tone was monotone yet aggressive.

Destin gulps at the sight of the two Tamers preparing to fight. He quickly dashes to his Tamer, stand inbetween the two with his arms stretched out, shaking his head.

"Destin?!"

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:15 am

"I said i would buy him a couple more, he did offer though!" The tension can be seen building more and more in his face." Now can i please suggest you sit down before someone gets hurt."
Apollomon drags the gaomon away from the two "Don't he would go through you, he has ways. Besides nothing wil happen, just say there is a guardian angel here."

(( look at my characters appearance just so you know of the spikes. link))

logicalcony

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:31 am

User Image
Marq.

Destin struggles against the digimon's hold on him "Let me go! I can't just standby and watch this hoping that something will intervene and stop them!" Destin starts to flail with fist around wringing and turning to get loose.

Who are you, to think that you can tell people what to do?! I see no proof as to why we should follow your directions. SO what if you have big digimon, I could care less!" marq's fist were clenching even tighter as he fought the urge to just punch Himori's lights out.

User Image
Destin

((I am well aware of what all of you look like, I did my homework))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:36 am

xAsano Yoshidax

User Image
"Enough, you guys." Asano's voice was soft, yet there was a chilling sense of authority in it, as if he had silently usurped his position within the three tamers. Asano had been listening quietly to their argument, and finally he knew he had to step in when Apollomon dragged Gaomon away. Asano strode up until he was between the two tamers, the aura in the atmosphere heavy with anger and tension from them. "Himori, you probably shouldn't have taken those burgers without asking, but I'm at fault as well since I ate one without asking you where it came from." Asano said as he thought back to where he took a Fillet-O'Fish from the bag, and told himself that next time people offered him things, he would have to question where it came from. "Marq, even though he's wrong, a couple of burgers is not something to fight over." He said in the same soft voice, shooting a cold glare at Marq as if giving him a warning. "If you want to fight, go ahead, but you'll have to get past me first." Asano finally said as he took his hands out of his pockets, standing bewteen the two tamers to see what they would do. If they tried to fight him, it would be a stupid mistake since Asano was a trained and experienced combatant, and kept his body at prime condition through constant training.

User Image

iZann

logicalcony

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:49 am

"For the last time its not about the big Digimon! Its about the distraction and why I'm here. If you want to fight me go for it but I doubt you will get anywhere within a 3ft radius of me!"
Himori looks over to Asano itching to fight someone. "Trust me Asano, I don't care who you are or how strong you are I love a good fight win or lose."
Apollomon tightens his grip ever so slightly to stop Gaomon from escaping his grip." look I don't want you stepping in if things go bad you will be caught in a cross-fire." The giant beast calms the fires upon him and puts the Gaomon on his shoulder." Now why don't we just watch and try to enjoy it." He says trying to smile.

((good some people dont and end up wondering and then an argument starts razz ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:55 am

((I was VERY tempted to write Asano hitting the spot right where the skull joins the spine...instead knockout for Himori...but I won't spoil the drama XD))

iZann

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:57 am

User Image
Marq.

"BAAAH!!!" marq threw his hand in the air from frustration and then returned them to his sides in a balled fist. "It wasn't simply because of the BURGAS! Well that was apart of it, but it was mainly his sense of having to tell over people what to do! Obviously he had some right to stop fighting among digimon, but his manner of going about it was simply wrong." Marq was fuming about the whole situation. In his eyes, Himori was nothing but a big bully. Still with Asano making himself apart of the argument, Marq found it a little easier to release some of the tension that he was holding. His grip loosened as he let out a big sigh. He then sighs and has a seat, crossing his arms and looking away from either of the tamers.

Now sitting on the Apollomon's shoulder, Destin sighed heavily, letting his body go a little limp. Destin could feel the pressure releasing its hold on Marq, it was almost as if the two were connected in some way.

User Image
Destin

wahmbulance (Edited)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:57 am

((lol nooo cos i was gonna put it cos there was no fight either way if it started razz anyone remember how shinegreymon was missing? wink lol just wanted to keep the drama ))

"THANKYOU!! Wow you can think of me how-ever you want but at the end of the day I have seen way to many fights between digimon and way to many digimon deleted." Himori smiles with a big grin on his face "Either way I wasn't doing it for power or to seem boss like I did it to stop one of you regretting it. Of course the way I did it was the most effective way possible. Just cut off all contact to each other."
"At least that's over, you want to stay up there destin or should I bring you down?" Apollomon looks up to the gaomon.

logicalcony

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am

((Gah, you guyz post too quickly, now I have to edit crying ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:21 am

xAsano Yoshidax

User Image
Asano breathed an inaudible sigh of relief as Marq strode off, no doubt to cool down. Well, Marq was clearly still mad, but at least the problem of violence had been solved for now. Asano's toned body visibly relaxed as he dug his hands into his pockets again. "Can't believe that the first day I get back, I stop a fight not between digimon but between tamers..." He muttered under his breath as strode off to the vending machines to get a drink, completely ignoring Himori's grin.

Daskin looked from one tamer to another, a confused expression on his face and finally replaced with one of fury. "Now look what you did! Asano hates petty and useless fights, and now you've put him in a bad mood for the rest of the day! NOW what am I supposed to do..." He growled and muttered as he plonked himself onto a chair, his chin in his hands and a furious scowl on his face.

User Image

iZann

logicalcony

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:39 am

((lol not digimon but tamers XD))

""Oh shut up Daskin" Himori climbs back upon gallantmon for the better view. "Gallantmon the roof please gonna take a look around this place. Lets see if we can find anything to do with this feeling Apollomon had. Apollomon! you coming?! or are you staying here to play with Destin?"Himori grins at Apollomon in a playful manner
"Oh please you know I have to come." Apollomon takes Daskin of of his shoulder, "Ok I'm coming."
"What about shi-"
"Don't worry about him he's always following us. Its creepy." Himori says interrupting Gallantmon "Guys Ill be back in a bit."
The two jump to the roof Apollomon following closely behind

((im planning of RP-ing in a new digimon.just got to think of how razz ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:44 am

((hahaha... it's funny because the one that started all of it isn't on yet.... EDIT!!! Daskin isn't on your shoulder!!! gonk )) rofl
User Image
Marq.

Marq walked off for a moment to cool down from the recent events. He was rather upset because despite is preaching, Himori continued on as he did before, sitting on his high horse....er, digimon. Marq looks around for Destin, now realizing that he left his partner behind. "Damn."

Destin hopped off of the Apollomon and turned to face him before the big guy left, "Thanks, but I can take care of myself and my tamer, you just keep a watch on your own." Destin smirked smugly and went off to chase after Marq.

User Image
Destin

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

logicalcony

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:49 am

((oops well im not gonna edit it we know he isnt now , and himori uses gallantmon as his mode of transport.))
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games