Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:54 am
Serenity purchased a good two dozen of the chocolate frogs. They were her favourite and she liked stalking up. She also bought some of the gum and two licorice wands. She munched on a licorice wand happily when the trolley witch left.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:02 am
*Tina purchased a couple of everything off of the Trolley Witches cart, in hopes to share with everyone in the compartment.* "Would anyone like anything, I don't mind, really go ahead!" , Tina said enthusiastically. *She then turned around to the Trolley Witch to pay.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Jatar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:41 am
User Image
Jatar notices Fred and smiles. "Sure, come on in! Did you have a good term?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

Smiles at Trina and everyone else. Hi, I know a few of you guys fro classes and the hallways. I figured i'd stop by and say hi real quick before i join some of my friends in the other compartment. Smiles before pulling out a few coins and buys a few goodies.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:10 pm
Serenity nibbled away on the chocolate frog as the others were talking. "I guess term was alright, Im getting ecited for the new term though." she said as she nibbled on the frog.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:13 pm
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time. "Hello again dears, anything off the trolley?",she said.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

HPGoG Trolley Witch

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image
"Thank you. The term was alright, I suppose. What about you?" Fred asked Jatar.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:21 pm
"No, thank you." Tina said to the Trolley Witch. "Hi Trina! Serenity, I'm sure next Term will be even better! You should be very excited!"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:36 pm
Endria runs to the train almost a second before it departed. She went in into the first comparment she found empty and sat down to rest after that long run,which reminded her to pack her stuff at least a day before leavin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:54 pm
Lyra quickly gets onto the train, carrying Cadrion's cage in one hand and levitating her trunk in front of her with the other. She finds an empty compartment and slowly lowers her trunk down, then puts her wand in her pocket. Lyra settles Cadrion's cage in the corner, then leaves to go say hello to everyone else on the train.

On her way down the train, Lyra spots the trolley witch and purchases a couple cauldron cakes and a treacle tart, eating them as she walks along.

[[I could have sworn I posted in here a couple days ago..... oh wait, that was when my computer died because I forgot to plug it back in... sweatdrop ]]

Lyra Elizabeth

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:04 pm
Kitty glomped Summer back, "Hi to you too!" She added her condolences about Andrew's father. When the trolley witch came around the second time she bought herself a sugar quill, two pumpkin pasties, and some butterbeer. "Hi Trina, Kamilia," she said when she returned and added to Serenity, "You don't have any new friends yet, Serenity? That's horrible. I hate it when I have no one to talk too, and I'm fairly introverted."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image "I am not sure of what their name is, but thanks for the well wishes Tina." Andrew looked to see Kamalia at the doorway " Kamalia did James ever get better?" Andrew had wondered about his classmate near the end of term. Noticing the Trolly Witch come back by Andrew rose scooted past Kamalia and purchased a little bit of everything off the cart intending like Tina did the first go around to share with his classmates in the compartment. "help yourself to anything that I have here" Andrew said indication the pile of goodies in his arm, he took his seat and set the items next to him for everyone to grab what they liked.

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:23 pm
"Your Welcome. And Thanks You, Andrew." *Tina said as she picked up a Sugar Quill for the pile which Andrew had indicated* "What else is everyone going to do over the break?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image
Shrugging, Jatar buys some tea and Bertie Bott's from the trolley witch as she passes. "Wasn't too bad, I suppose. Had a bit of trouble with flying lessons...always more of my sister's thing, anyway...but otherwise it was a pretty decent first term. I'm both excited and sad to be going home. At least we'll be back soon, right?" She smiles as she sips her tea and pets Basil.  

Jatar

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:10 pm
User Image

Looks at Andrew and smiles sadly while shaking head. No he has yet to get better. He's staying at the school until they can get ahold of someone from his clan i think. Not to sure really.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games