Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:37 pm
Cursed Ronin
The lights dim and Cursed Ronin enters the room.His very presence chilling the air within the bar.His dark gaze pierced into the hearts of all that looked upon him.He walked towards his dark corner and sat silently thinking to himself.

Tsukiakari Masurao walks up to Cursed Ronin, appearing as brave as can be.

"Erm...hi."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:53 pm
green.apple.soda
whee Do you want me to be green? Then fine. *goes and changes*
Ooo... Cute avatar =)  

Smile.and.forgive

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:56 pm
Smile.and.forgive
green.apple.soda
whee Do you want me to be green? Then fine. *goes and changes*
Ooo... Cute avatar =)

Yours isn't bad either. ^^ *poor person right here*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:59 pm
What are you talking about? Your avatar is like... from the Matrix =D  

Smile.and.forgive

hey madeline

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:03 pm
*poof* I'm feeling a bit yellow now...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:08 pm
You must have an outfit for about every color of the rainbow... heart heart heart  

Smile.and.forgive

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:13 pm
Tsukiakari Masurao
Cursed Ronin
The lights dim and Cursed Ronin enters the room.His very presence chilling the air within the bar.His dark gaze pierced into the hearts of all that looked upon him.He walked towards his dark corner and sat silently thinking to himself.

Tsukiakari Masurao walks up to Cursed Ronin, appearing as brave as can be.

"Erm...hi."
Hi...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:21 pm
Smile.and.forgive
You must have an outfit for about every color of the rainbow... heart heart heart

whee I try.  

hey madeline

[ Paradox ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:22 pm
Aww... somewhat literate roleplayers... I wanna try..

Walking into the bar casually, he looked around at the others. A rubefacient glare was about his emerald oculars, giving them somewhat of a brilliant coloration.

There was an unnatural, plasid smile detailing his perky lips. Somehow, there was an aura of unwelcomeness hanging around his character.

"Hello, everyone," he said calmly to anyone who was in earshot. He really didn't expect an answer, but that didn't stop him from speaking aloud. "An Absinthe would be good."

There didn't appear to be a bartender around, but he asked for an Absinthe anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:46 pm
[ Paradox ]

Walking into the bar casually, he looked around at the others. A rubefacient glare was about his emerald oculars, giving them somewhat of a brilliant coloration.

There was an unnatural, plasid smile detailing his perky lips. Somehow, there was an aura of unwelcomeness hanging around his character.

"Hello, everyone," he said calmly to anyone who was in earshot. He really didn't expect an answer, but that didn't stop him from speaking aloud. "An Absinthe would be good."

There didn't appear to be a bartender around, but he asked for an Absinthe anyways.

*clap**clap*  

hey madeline

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:50 pm
green.apple.soda
Smile.and.forgive

whee I try.

That's tight. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:58 pm
[ Paradox ]

Tsukiakari walks slowly towards him, shifting away from the other stranger that tended to give her chills down her spine, despite the straight face she had worked hard to keep up.

Climbing coolly onto the bar chair next to him, she stares at him intently, waiting for him to stir up a conversation with her in hopes of having at least one conversation by the night's sorrowful end, as well as a person who may serve to help her relieve her of her grief and depression by having a couple of drinks.

Maybe then, she would be able to forget what had happened hours before.

However, when the stranger continued to remain unstirred, she called out to him softly.  

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

Koga the tiger demon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:05 pm
i can cook if you dont mind the fact that i was raised by foxes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:45 pm
He stared at her for a moment before replying gently. "Why, hello there. There seems to be something on your mind. Might I ask what? Could I buy you a drink?"

He smiled politely, and waited for her reply. Perhaps the night wouldn't be too bad for him. He had already had a nice day. He had finally told the girl of his dreams that he loves her and got her love in return. What could possibly ruin his night now?

"I've ordered an Absinthe. But it seems as if there isn't any workers around. What's the point in having a bar open when no one works, hm?"

[ Paradox ]

Smile.and.forgive

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:44 pm
Hmm... I've never been much for roleplaying... I'd rather read books...  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games