Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:26 pm
*figured out prizes all the way to page 1000*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:27 pm
I'd dance with you, but even virtualy I do not dance.

I do not work tomarrow either, but because I have no job in the first place that is not a surprising fact.

Peel off all those eyes and crawl into the dark

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:28 pm
I'm getting pretty fed up with work, so a little time away will do me good, even if it is just one day.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:31 pm
To be the leader in your quest thread ... quite the honour; worthy of the time spent. But, I haven't droped of the map in terms of bumping, I won't stop until I have bumped your thread 10,000 times; as promised.

I shall treasure this momento ... *goes to check its approximated worth* xd I kid, I kid ... stare *quietly walks toward to guild door*  

ieatyourtclol

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:31 pm
lurichan
I'm getting pretty fed up with work, so a little time away will do me good, even if it is just one day.

Well I do hope you find your day of to be very relaxing and free of spiders(the spider thread has me paranoid right now).

I'll make everyone pay and you will see

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:34 pm
Zufluchtsort
To be the leader in your quest thread ... quite the honour; worthy of the time spent. But, I haven't droped of the map in terms of bumping, I won't stop until I have bumped your thread 10,000 times; as promised.

I shall treasure this momento ... *goes to check its approximated worth* xd I kid, I kid ... stare *quietly walks toward to guild door*

You can sell it off, or turn it into pants if you want to. lol I have a fair amount of those still since Jack had a counting glitch and kept giving out box 2 for a lot of the halloween event. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:35 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Well I do hope you find your day of to be very relaxing and free of spiders(the spider thread has me paranoid right now).

I'll make everyone pay and you will see

I don't particularly care for spiders, but I can always squish them if need be. Thank you for the wishes of a relaxing evening tomarrow. ^___^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:57 pm
I think we all deserve to relax every now and then.

Unless I dislike you in which case you will be thrown to the spiders.

Violence for the people give the kids what they need

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:01 pm
*watches a big pit of spiders open up in the middle of the floor* 0o; did you remodel while I was at work today? *notices the plexiglass over the spider pit to keep them in*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:04 pm
lurichan
*watches a big pit of spiders open up in the middle of the floor* 0o; did you remodel while I was at work today? *notices the plexiglass over the spider pit to keep them in*

I may have done some work on the place.

Had to learn the hard way to cover the spider pit. Coincidently you may not want to open any closets with first arming yourself.

Preferably with a flamethrower.

This is what you should fear  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:06 pm
0o; I'll keep that in mind next time I want to go in the closet for something...

I do have to ask where did you move my coffee table with the trap door underneath it though?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:08 pm
The spiders carried it off. They're stronger than one would think.

If I had to guess I'd say it ened up in the basement which you may not want to go into anytime soon.

It was a long day, but look we have a nifty new spider pit.

Remind me not to ever act like this again  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:10 pm
Great, now I"m going to have to find a new place to crawl under when I feel bad. Hmm......*ponders how much nail polish remover would kill off all the spiders*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:13 pm
You could crawl under the end table, but I'm not sure if it would have the same effect.

Maby you could crawl under a really really tall person.

You should see my scars  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:15 pm
Nope, no end table for me, to crowded and cramped under there. It just wouldn't work out.. and I don't really want to crawl under people...that just gets weird and strange. ^^*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games