Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:25 pm
*firmly grabs Officer Dougherty's booty* twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:29 pm
{{Okay kiddies. My shift is over so I'm headed home. I'll be back on when I get home and settled. So, that'll be about 30-45 minutes. Dougherty, if you won't be on that long, you can wrap up our convo and send me back to the bar}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:30 pm
psyzapp- you temptress you. xD I've been told my profile is confuzing and I've also had people think there is an image of a nekkid woman on there (there's not xD) but it's not to be looked at without first making sure your volume isn't up too high. I have a music player and I want to make it so it doesn't play automatically but I don't remember the password I used. ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:32 pm
icy- Got a little pinch of yur booty. See you later then. ^^  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:32 pm
I had to do a double take as well. Just a man with extremely feminine features. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:33 pm
Hey wait I thought I was the only one that got to see that lovely round Butt of yours babe. *Gives her butt a good jiggle*  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 3, 3 Total: 11 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:33 pm
Icy Reign
*nodding at Dougherty, she stands up and puts her hand out*

I know you guys will take care of my ladies for me. And yes, that was my plan exactly. I just can't let them know that I'll be leaving for a while. As long as these goons attention is on me, the bar and its patrons will be safe. I've made my arrangements for such residence and will have to leave when the bar is empty and Psyzapp is gone on business. I can't thank you enough Dougherty. In the short time I've been apart of GGG and MW, I've grown very fond and close of these ladies. They're the only family I've ever had and I cannot, no, I WILL NOT let anything happen to them. I'll keep you posted on my moves and findings so you will not be totally in the dark.

*retrieves a piece of paper from her pocket with her cell and address of where she'll be staying*

I'll check in once a week with you. If at any time you don't hear from me within two weeks, you know what to do.

*shakes her hand, then takes the piece of paper when she gives it to him and looks it over* I'm not comfortable with the once a week contact. That would be too long a time to wait, should something go wrong on your end. Compromise with me here Icy. I suggest you stay in contact with me at least every two or three days. If I don't hear from you within a week, I'm sending out a search party. But I'm just afraid that even a week might be too late ... but I won't give up on you, that's for sure.

If you feel that strongly about Psyzapp and Katana being your only family, then do yourself and them a great favor. I am going to strongly suggest that you at least inform Psyzapp that you need to leave for awhile. She would greatly appreciate knowing that, instead of her worrying about you just up and leaving without saying a single word to anyone.

((Edit: Heh heh heh ... That's quite a firm grip you've got there, M'dear! Now take note that I got a Full House here! wink ))

Icy Reign
{{Okay kiddies. My shift is over so I'm headed home. I'll be back on when I get home and settled. So, that'll be about 30-45 minutes. Dougherty, if you won't be on that long, you can wrap up our convo and send me back to the bar}}

(( Sorry! I'm just too slow when it comes to RPing a decent response! sweatdrop ))

*When he finally gets an agreement with Icy, they shake on it again, then both of them head back out to the bar. He goes behind the bar and grabs a bottle of scotch whiskey and a glass, then pours himself a double and slams it back. He takes the glass and bottle to the end bar stool and has a seat, then pours himself another*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:34 pm
Icy Reign Love the siggy pic See you later  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:36 pm
Where's the fun in playing fair?

((Thanks for the gifties, Razz! I always wanted the bow! ^_^

and Thanks, Psyzapp, stare I am now watching the Madonna video. It's not like I haven't visited your profile like a million times before anyway. stare ))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:36 pm
psyzapp- extremely. xD

razz- What are you talking about...it's covered...sort of. xD

And on that note I think I'm going to head out. I'm getting sleepy and I still have a show I want to watch. Night all.  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:37 pm
damecharlie
Where's the fun in playing fair?

((Thanks for the gifties! I always wanted the bow! ^_^ Thanks, Psyzapp, stare I am now watching the Madonna video. It's not like I haven't visited your profile like a million times before anyway. stare ))

Your welcome. I did take them off and hand them to you. Hope they're not to man sweaty for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:38 pm
Goodnight Saber. Very nice to meet you. Stop by again when you get an opportunity. xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:41 pm
Psyzapp- Goodnight, though I'm fairly certain we've met before. I'm just not usually so outspoken. Razz just brings out the best in me. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:44 pm
Well I don't have much of a choice but to leave cause this damn ball and chain is pulling me out with SABER. Must hold on...... Can't let go........ SSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYOOOUUUUU *Razzs voice go slightly quieter into the distence as the ball and chain drags him form the room.*  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:44 pm
Nighties, Saber!

-looks at Razz- Man sweat isn't always bad, Razz. Night, Razz. Ya'll don't be TOO crazy. xd

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games