Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:55 pm

(Trust HK to start the rp during a school week. I curse thee!)

Kathryn flinched at the voice, whom she recognised as the red-haired Gabriel. Due to her current state, lying face down, she only gave a muffled 'hello' and a thumb-up sign. It was only a few minutes before she heard what sounded like cursing and the retreating steps of Gabriel.

"Might be a boy thing... Better not follow" She pondered, deciding that the position was every bit as uncomfortable as lying face down in the dirt. Shifting into an up-right position, she smoothed out her trousers and toyed with the idea of staying here until everyone had come down. Or would it be better to go tell them to hurry up? After several minutes of thinking about a variety of topics (The Task, the holidays, her mum, the task again) Remus raced past with only a nod to acknowledge her. Giving him a little wave, she stood up and decided that it was too boring and her mind wasn't very good company. Moving swiftly over to the Boys Dormitories. Knwoing better than to go into Sirius and Remus' room, she walked over to the seventh year dorm and knocked as quietly as she could.

"Hello? Anyone there?" She said softly.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:07 am

Sirius dressed muttering to himself about stairs and banshees and spells and slides. He was so caught up in his ramble, that it took him more than a few moments that he couldn't use shirt as pants. Cursing he quickly hurried up and then grabbed his wand out of underneath the pillows and glanced at himself in the mirror. Tucking a few stray hairs that had managed to fight their way to freedom back, Sirius pointed his wand at the door and mumbled a quick spell. The door slammed open and Sirius waited a minute or two before walking out.

(Sorry Luny)

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:26 am

Gabriel noticed Kathryn coming into the dorms and gave her an apologetic smile. "Sorry for rushing out before, there was something I needed to check out," he told her. He stretched and looked out the window of Gryffindor Tower.

"I never understood why these windows don't have curtains," he mumbled absently to himself.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:55 am

Harry had followed Gabriel back into the dorms but had opted for the chance to try and catch a more minutes of sleep. He collapsed back onto his bed, buring his face in his face and hoping for at least a few more minutes of sleep.

He heard Kathryn come in and Gabriel reply to her. Sitting up and turning around a bit on the bed, he smiled at her. "Good morning," he said easily. "You'll have to excuse me...I haven't taken the time to put on proper clothes."

He pulled the sheet up to his waist and sat up, leaning over to the night table and grabbing his glasses, shoving them on with one hand.

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:58 pm

Kathryn shrugged and gave an understanding smile. "It's ok, it doesn't matter" she muttered, looking out the window. "Curtains would ruin the castley look I suppose" She thought aloud. Spotting Harry she gave a little wave, before looking at the ground when he mentioned his 'clothing'.

"Erm, I could wait outside 'til you get changed if you like" She offered.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:53 am

Harry shrugged, tossing off the sheet and standing up. "Doesn't matter, I'm going in for a shower anyways. I'll change in there," he said, grabbing his clothes from the floor and pulling a new robe from his trunk before disappearing into the bathroom.

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:04 am

Sirius had started down the stairs for the common room when he heard voices from the 7th year dorms. He turned and quietly headed up the stairs and peered in as Harry disappeared to the bathroom.

"And here I thought you were an innocent Kathryn," Sirius teased walking in. He walked up to her and used her shoulder as an arm rest while glancing around the room, finally letting his eyes settle on Gabriel. He grinned.

"'Ello. Moony got soaked this morning walking out of the dorms, isn't that wild?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:23 am

Gabriel had the perfect look of innocent curiosity on his face. "Really?" he asked, keeping his voice completely under control, so he just seemed curious rather than guilty. "Was that the cursing I heard earlier? I was wondering if anyone got hurt, but apparently it was just Moony taking a shower. I guess I shouldn't have worried then."

He walked back towards Kathryn and Sirius, content with staying away from the bright windows for the moment. "Did anything happen to you? I mean, it almost seems like someone's after you for some reason or another," he continued smoothly. "Do you have any ideas?"

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:29 am

Sirius nodded watching Gabriel carefully. "I'm fine. I think I have an idea on who did it, but it's merely a hunch. Remus isn't too happy, he's fuming. He wants to find out who did it and tear them apart." Sirius let out a small sigh.

"I feel sorry for the person who did it. Remus always finds his man and can be very vicious when it comes to payback."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:39 pm

Kathryn looked over her shoulder at Sirius and raised an eyebrow. Shaking her head with a laugh she allowed Sirius to lean against her shoulder.

"Wait... How did Remus get soaked?" She asked curiously looking up at Sirius with a 'what-the-hell-did-you-do?' look. Rolling her eyes she looked at Gabriel then back at Sirius, much like a tennis match. "If Remus got soaked, can't he just chuck his clothes infront of the fireplace and get new ones on?"

Lunar_Blade

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:49 pm

"I feel sorry for the person who did it. Remus always finds his man and can be very vicious when it comes to payback."

Gabriel smiled slowly. "Really?" he wanted to know. "He doesn't seem the type. If you need any help tracking down this person, I'll do the best I can. If I find them before you, I'll tell them how stupid they were being for messing with Remus."

"Wait... How did Remus get soaked? If Remus got soaked, can't he just chuck his clothes infront of the fireplace and get new ones on?"

Gabriel shrugged. "I think it might be a pride thing," he answered slowly. "I'm not sure that I know though. It would be easiest just to dry his clothes."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:51 pm

"There was a bucket of ice water over our door, that's why I came up here. To warn Harry and Gabriel. I dried his clothes for him--but he's not really the best morning person, so he wants revenge. And he wants me to help," Sirius shrugged.

"Don't worry about helping out. He'll probably let it go. I mean, Moony never has been one to hold much of a grudge. And since who did it exactly is still up in the air, he'll probably forget." Sirius moved off of Kathryn and grinned.

"Well, I don't know about either of you, but I'm starved. Care to join me?"

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:24 pm

Harry stepped back into the dorm, dressed in his robes and uniform...he really needed to get better clothes for lounging around in...just as Sirius was asking Kathryn and Gabriel down for breakfast. Not really sure what his godfather was doing here, but knowing it probably had to do with the ice water, he walked over, still drying his hair with a towel.

"Mind if I join?" he asked, tossing the towel on a chair and trying to tame his damp hair.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:33 pm

Sirius grinned and rolled his eyes. "Of course I mind Harry. You're not allowed to come down to breakfast with me," he said sarcastically. He paused and looked thoughtful for a moment.

"I suppose some people would actually prefer it that way. I'm much too corrupted for you to be following around Harry James."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:59 pm

Sticking his tongue out at his godfather, Harry looked around. "Where's Remus?" he asked.
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games