Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:11 pm
lurichan
Ascher
The people have just finished viewing the maraton running of the please twins anime

Sounds...interesting....I think..^^* I've seen some episodes of please teacher, but not please twin

I never got the last dvd for please teacher... the people were angered with me for quite some time until i appeased them with Mahoromatic... but then they were unhappy with the ending of that anime... as was i. They threataned rebellion, but the rabble rousers were... quelled... twisted

anyway I myself enjoyed please twins up until the tenth episode where i said to myself "Dear god i know im gonna hate this ending"
but when i saw it, it actually pleased me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:11 pm
lurichan
I'm torn between erradicating all of the banned one's posts...and leaving his one spam post where it should be....in the spambox

Wipe all of his posts from the face of the Earth twisted  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:13 pm
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher
The people have just finished viewing the maraton running of the please twins anime

Sounds...interesting....I think..^^* I've seen some episodes of please teacher, but not please twin

I never got the last dvd for please teacher... the people were angered with me for quite some time until i appeased them with Mahoromatic... but then they were unhappy with the ending of that anime... as was i. They threataned rebellion, but the rabble rousers were... quelled... twisted

anyway I myself enjoyed please twins up until the tenth episode where i said to myself "Dear god i know im gonna hate this ending"

I never got to see the end of Mahormatic. *Snuffles* They were supposed to show it an anime club, and then didn't. *Grumble grumble, mutiny, mutiny*

I'm kindof leary of Please twin cause it looks like a spin off, and sometimes those just get sad...^^*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:15 pm
Ascher
lurichan
I'm torn between erradicating all of the banned one's posts...and leaving his one spam post where it should be....in the spambox

Wipe all of his posts from the face of the Earth twisted

The people have spoken.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:18 pm
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

I never got to see the end of Mahormatic. *Snuffles* They were supposed to show it an anime club, and then didn't. *Grumble grumble, mutiny, mutiny*

I'm kindof leary of Please twin cause it looks like a spin off, and sometimes those just get sad...^^*

Please twins is actually considered a sequel... even though it really is a spinoff, BUT IT IS REALLY GOOD, and only sad for about 3 of 13 episodes
Mahoromatic... its better that you didnt see the ending...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:20 pm
oh wait... you meant sad as in crappy?  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:22 pm
Ascher
oh wait... you meant sad as in crappy?

*Nods* I mean sad as in barely worth the time to wish I had something nearby to jab into my eyes and ears because the quality has degraded to the point of non existance, and I feel as though my IQ is slowly slipping away by association sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:27 pm
Yea well its a good one, even my more "Macho" buddies liked what they saw of it, said it was funny, which it was.
Especially the episode where the girls thought Maiku was gay and started trying to make him straight again when he already was.
Hey i liked it, and so did my buddies, and if I failed you, then you may Kill Dillon and Nat

When i say macho... well i kinda like sappy/depressing love story animes
and they dont.

I'm... I'm a perfectly normal little rocker... i swear...

*throws up the horns... but no magical air guitar plays...*
Where's my magical guitar? I didnt fail did i?  

Ascher

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:28 pm
But from the bottom of my black little heart... I hated the ending to Mahoromatic...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:33 pm
I tend to like a mixed variety of anime. ^_^ Anything from sailor moon and chobits, to Vampire Princess Miyu and Witch Hunter Robin, to .hack//sign to....hmm. I know i like a LOT of different ones, and don't even own a fraction of them. Full Metal Alchamist is one of the ones I've been catching a lot lately. I like a fair amout of vairety. Also, if you've ever seen it Excel Saga.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:37 pm
lurichan
I tend to like a mixed variety of anime. ^_^ Anything from sailor moon and chobits, to Vampire Princess Miyu and Witch Hunter Robin, to .hack//sign to....hmm. I know i like a LOT of different ones, and don't even own a fraction of them. Full Metal Alchamist is one of the ones I've been catching a lot lately. I like a fair amout of vairety. Also, if you've ever seen it Excel Saga.

OK i heart sumomo... Sailor moon must die scream I sorta liked vampire princess miyu, although i preffered Nightwalker and the the 2 episodes of tokyo babylon. I liked .hack up until the point where i made it up to the final episode on TV, but missed it... and never had the chance to see it again so i gave up on it, and the exact same thing happened to me for .hack legend of the twilight.
FMA is a very good anime, and I heard excel saga was hilarious.
Have you seen Puni puni poemy? It was made by the same people who did Excel saga...

oh and...

NABESHIN BABY! *Grows afro*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:41 pm
Ascher
lurichan

OK i heart sumomo... Sailor moon must die scream I sorta liked vampire princess miyu, although i preffered Nightwalker and the the 2 episodes of tokyo babylon. I liked .hack up until the point where i made it up to the final episode on TV, but missed it... and never had the chance to see it again so i gave up on it, and the exact same thing happened to me for .hack legend of the twilight.
Have you seen Puni puni poemy? It was made by the same people who did Excel saga...

oh and...

I would have to admit to seeing the atrocity that is Puni Puni Poemy....................not something I would care to revisit. *Watches the eggs thing to cheer myself up* Sailor Moon is my otaku baby....but that has a lot of layers to it, so I shan't bore you with too many details.
Tokyo Bablyon. *Bounces* I have all the manga for that now. ^_^ I have all the .hack DvDs. ^_^ I don't really remember nightwalkers...it sounds kindof like darkstalkers in my head for some odd reason though.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:48 pm
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

oh and...

I would have to admit to seeing the atrocity that is Puni Puni Poemy....................not something I would care to revisit. *Watches the eggs thing to cheer myself up* Sailor Moon is my otaku baby....but that has a lot of layers to it, so I shan't bore you with too many details.
Tokyo Bablyon. *Bounces* I have all the manga for that now. ^_^ I have all the .hack DvDs. ^_^ I don't really remember nightwalkers...it sounds kindof like darkstalkers in my head for some odd reason though.

Ahhh so you agree with me on puni puni poemy? I mean the first time i saw it i laughed... but the second time i saw it with who was my girlfriend at the time and it was torture. I'd get the tokyo babylon manga if i had $$ but ehhh... NIGHTWALKER IS NOTHING LIKE DARKSTALKERS! although i like darkstalkers and Nightwalker almost equally.

I said it before and i'll say it again... I will NEVER look at an egg the same way again...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:52 pm
Ascher

Ahhh so you agree with me on puni puni poemy? I mean the first time i saw it i laughed... but the second time i saw it with who was my girlfriend at the time and it was torture. I'd get the tokyo babylon manga if i had $$ but ehhh... NIGHTWALKER IS NOTHING LIKE DARKSTALKERS! although i like darkstalkers and Nightwalker almost equally.

I said it before and i'll say it again... I will NEVER look at an egg the same way again...

Puni Puni Poemy was lacking in anything even remotly resembling a plot or decency. It just got irriating really fast, and as far as some of my fellow anime club memebers were concerned it broke the "No hentai" rule.

Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. ^^* I suppose it's just an anime I really haven't heard much about.

Things like that no longer have the power to crack me, my life is too strange as it is for something like that to leave a real dent.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:54 pm
lurichan
Ascher

Puni Puni Poemy was lacking in anything even remotly resembling a plot or decency. It just got irriating really fast, and as far as some of my fellow anime club memebers were concerned it broke the "No hentai" rule.

Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. ^^* I suppose it's just an anime I really haven't heard much about.

Things like that no longer have the power to crack me, my life is too strange as it is for something like that to leave a real dent.

Look at me! im an octopus alien boy! and i say lets lock up these women and put them through a scene full of improper inuendo!

even when i saw it alone i fast forwarded thru that scene...

Sorry if i seemed upset about the nightwalker thing... I get kinda snappy at 2 in the mornin.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games