Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:34 pm
Really? I mean, Really?

You stick your hands down a male coworkers pants and he tells you to get the ******** off of him and you're asking if he is serious?

Can you spell Sexual Harassment?

~~~~~

Gee. Great. I prep to go into a den of vipers and my necklace breaks?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:02 pm
TeaDidikai
Aino Ailill
TeaDidikai
Aino Ailill

No. Would I get that at the office of the apartment or elsewhere?
You're likely able to down load it from the net.

What state?

Florida

Quote:
Also? Haddie is having issues.

I'm afraid I don't know who that is. If the person is from Gaia, which I am assuming is the case, I know only usernames. sweatdrop
Follow the links.

This stuff is a basic over view for what is required by you and your landlord.

Thank you!

Quote:
My personal advise is that if your landlord is a reasonable person, just letting them know what needs to be done should be enough. Half of my landlords have been like that or better- the other half, well, I've had to use certified written notices.

I hope things get better and your Landlord doesn't send you through hoops.

It is (partially) better now. My roommate and I had already been down to the office multiple times to see about the largest issues being fixed and we were just waved on. This person we hadn't seen before came to our apartment with a maintenance guy to turn off our water because, apparently, someone below us was having a problem that required our water to be off. While e was there, e asked if there was anything we needed. I showed all of our problem spots and e was back with in the hour with a plumber and some other person to fix our sink and a/c. So happy!

Quote:
And Haddie is my car.

That makes so much more sense now! >.< And sorry for your car troubles. sad  

Aino Ailill

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:05 pm
Aino Ailill

That makes so much more sense now! >.< And sorry for your car troubles. sad
She's the least of my worries right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 pm
I often wonder if people are aware those they interact with are in fact humans. Persons that is. Thinking, feeling individuals. The Monkeysphere idea worries me, but the evidence is compelling. sad  

Fiddlers Green

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 am
Fiddlers Green
I often wonder if people are aware those they interact with are in fact humans. Persons that is. Thinking, feeling individuals. The Monkeysphere idea worries me, but the evidence is compelling. sad

I know I do, and so does my mother, on smaller sites.

However, a lot of people, including the media and overly concerned parents seem to suggest that everyone on the Internet is a *****. Illogical, because then from another parent's perspective, the child's best friend could be one as well. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:47 pm
Seriously. Shut the ******** up.
I don't give a flying ******** if you're a philosophy major; for studying the love of wisdom, you're pretty ******** stupid.
It doesn't matter how many times you stomp your foot and say "Black and white magic don't exist!" there is still some magical tradition or other out there that does employ the color imagery. And please try to not get tripped up in your whining and mistake my point as support for those systems.
Also, yea, context is pretty ******** important to me. If you'd rather be vague and not really say anything, perhaps you should go the ******** back to the other board you keep talking about where you can post vague, thoughtless posts and be lauded for it.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 am
When there are fifteen things going wrong, and the only common denominator between them is you, it's time to bite the bullet and examine the s**t before it hits the fan, b***h.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:49 am
You know what, ********, you have no ******** right to call me a cowan.
Yes, I'm a cowan, but you don't ******** know that. I could be a third degree initiate for all the ******** you know.
Where the ******** do you get off?
And signing your post with "blessed be" go to ******** hell.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:56 am
Dear Dad,

I filled out my FAFSA in March. A little late, I know, but I got it done. I sent it to you. You did nothing. I filled it out again in June because the 45 days it's saved for had expired. Finally you took care of your half. I was notified I was approved for a loan in my name a few weeks later. I filled out the application for it. My end of this is all taken care of.

You? You waited another month before applying for a loan for John's school, and another two weeks before applying for one for mine. Now the first installment of my tuition is due on Monday, and I don't know whether you'll even get the loan you applied for by then or at all, without which I can't afford a full-time semester.

I know this is my fifth year and you and Mom only expected four and I lost the scholarship I had. I completely understand if you don't want to pay for school this year for me. Just tell me so, instead of having us go through all this rigmarole! I know exactly what I will do if I can't do a full-time semester—I can make it work somehow with fewer classes, more hours at my job, a second job (which I will have time for with fewer classes), and a loan from another source. But my time for putting Plan B into action is ticking away; if I don't drop classes soon if I need to, I'll have to pay for a full-time semester anyway.

When I of all people have my act the most together on this, there's a problem.

Thanks.
Me.

Dear Mom,

You disappeared almost $3000 of my money. Where is it? I've asked you three times, very politely, for an explanation and each time you brush me off with bizarre logic. You did something very similar to my brother six years ago. I don't remember whether he ever got his money back. If you can't return my money yet, at least tell me why. Stop giving me the runaround.

Thanks.
Me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 pm
I have absolutely NO interest in converting to Catholicism and point blank, there's only one reason for me to do so (at my current point in time) and it has nothing to do with some random person on the internet telling me I should.

Especially when that person doesn't understand, "Please stop making arguments from ignorance, it's a logical fallacy," or how to back up points they've previously made and are being asked to instead of ignoring requests for them to do so.  

Nines19

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:09 pm
I took an oath to defend the Constitution of my nation, from all foes, foreign and domestic.
Does this include the elected officials?
What if they are trying to accomplish good things, they are just wiping their @$$ with the Constitution in the process?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:13 pm
You know what would be ******** great? If there was one ******** iota of actual leadership in this project. That's right, just one iota.

We literally have no ******** clue what you want half the time and you're the goddamn project lead. You change things without notice, forget to hit your own deadlines of getting plans and plan changes to us and then have the nerve to ask us how much we got done.

You know what developers need? Direction. A plan. An actual ******** idea of what needs to be done. Especially when you set a goddamn release date so ******** close to when we started that we have no ******** room for error or breathing.

We have two more ******** weeks before this goes live. How do you expect us to meet that written in stone deadline when you can barely cobble together a coherent idea of what you want?!  

Recursive Paradox

Nines19

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:40 pm
They're dogs. Highly untrained dogs. They don't understand English. That's why they're not listening to you. I keep telling you this, but for a supposedly intelligent 41 year old woman, you don't seem to be getting it.

-----

I don't appreciate you telling him, "Let's go do this," doing it at a time when I can't come (or being moody and disdainful when I can/do) and then tacking additional stops along the way back when he told me he'd be home.
I don't appreciate you staying at his house until 1 in the morning. I'm not even allowed to do that.
I don't appreciate how all of a sudden you want him to hang out with you all the time. When I've just recently quit my job, which means I have more time to give him, you insist on taking that time away from us.
You're making us fight more than we should be and you don't seem to care.

And I really can't understand why you let that scumbag back into your life (and by extension, mine). He ******** all of us over and nobody likes him, for good reason. You're a moron for even thinking of talking to him again, and doubly a moron for actually doing it.
But I guess you're not the one who gets a sick knot in your stomach every time you see his stupid picture and his latest comment on your status on Facebook. No, that's me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:52 pm
I honestly hate you.  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:16 pm
Irony poisoning. I has it.

So, when you act like a bigot towards pagans, Christians and Muslims by perpetuating lies about one group and allowing your limited experience with a handful of pagans and Christians to set your opinions of the summation of said groups while complaining about my English and the bigotry of pagans and Christians, I'm afraid I have to choke.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games