Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:33 am
*leaps out from under the chair seeing the interaction with Taus and Lia*
DON'T KILL HIM! scream gonk
*chair flies up in the air toppling top over bottom*
*when the chair crashes, jumps in fright of the noise - turning around ready to defend herself to whomever was approaching*
*looks over her shoulder again at Lia knowing this demon has no second thoughts about murdering Aya's offspring in the past*
Please emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:23 am
rolleyes Pulling her wrist out of Taus's grip she materializes a mini portable lab via a portal and moves the dish to one of her microscopes. I'm not gonna kill anyone right now. I'm just gonna analyze what exactly you did to him with that sword you cursed. She raises a finger without even so much as taking her eyes away from her task when Aya attempts to argue. You may not have been fully in control of your mind Ayami my dear but that doesn't change the fact that YOU are the one who placed the curse on the sword and so it is YOU only to blame on the fact that your so called beloved "child" as you have so called Taus in the past is now effected by your actions. We don't even know if this effects Draa also in the process. Placing some of the skin sample in a little vial with liquid she places it in a machine where there was lots of other little similar vials and hits the button that makes it spin.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm
*cuts eyes on Lia*
Pretty sure I know exactly what I've done stare
demons always playing so privileged and

*gets cut off mentally* eek  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:14 pm
*just further irritated at this whole exchange, he decides to take it upon himself to do the honors, grabbing the scalpel from Lia and jabbing it right into his neck, slicing open an artery that then covers anyone standing close enough in an almost comical spray of blood*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:59 pm
*takes over just in time to get covered in demonic weird clone blood*
gonk Oh come on!
s**t, this burns a little.

*shakes it off, the blood that flings off her hands turns into little snake apparitions*
Oh for ******** sake stare
No, really, this is getting tiresome.

I know very well what curse she put on that sword.
She gave Katana the power to remove cursed things from the purity that begot them.
It's an old flame angel trick. She added a twist though rolleyes

*stares at Taus bleeding out*
Is this really how you're gonna go? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:24 am
If I knew I was gonna get splattered in blood, I would have worn a different outfit... stare Dramatic much Taus? rolleyes Wiping the blood from her face and materializing a towel. She cleans herself off the old fashioned way and walks over to Leko, taking care to step around the snakes now crawling everywhere from the blood falling. Well I wish Aya would have said so sooner instead of being spiteful. So does this mean he's really dying and we're getting Draa back fully or.......should I do a healing spell on him if we need to save Draa period? Before Lia got her answer Anira was already approaching and casting a healing spell on the wound Taus made while he continued to writhe on the ground bleeding out.

You both are slow on the mark today. emotion_eyebrow  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:11 pm
After getting a nice Bailey’s and Coffee, she returns out into the courtyard to make sure everyone was working swiftly but stops in mid sip as she sees the current chaos. eek She hands Kyle her ornate crimson cup and gets out her reading glasses. Script. emotion_eyebrow Kyle swiftly hands her his ipad and she scrolls for a little bit. Mmmm…hmmm. Mmmm…hmm. emotion_eyebrow She continues to search and finds NOTHING about blood OR snakes. mad

Swiftly hands Kyle his ipad so hard, it thuds upon his chest and he tires to right himself while NOT spilling a drop of the Mistress’ drink. eek WHAT THE BLAZES IS GOING ON HERE!!! scream She moves swiftly closer to the scene, but stops as she doesn’t want to get blood on her lovely designer shoes. She gestures erratically at the body as it twitches. NOWHERE IN THE SCRIPT DOES IT SAY BLOOD OR SNAKES!! NOWHERE!! scream AND…… She suddenly stops when she realizes just who is lying there bleeding all over the damn place. eek Wait. Is that?!! eek OH MY ******** GOD IT IS!!!! gonk JUST WHO HAS SLAIN THE LAST CZECHOSLOVAKIAN?!!! scream ********!!! stressed NOT ONLY IS AN ENTIRE CIVILIZATION NOW EXTINCT, HE’S PART OF THE CAST!!! scream scream Starts to completely lose it. stressed gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:50 pm
cat_eek *with no idea what to do, ends up just standing there watching until Psyzapp comes up and starts yelling* He did it himself, but Anira already took care of it. Well, the bleeding anyway. I still have no idea what else is going on. cat_sweatdrop Something to do with Katana's sword, I guess? *rubs the ear that's closest to Psyzapp, trying to stop the ringing*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:15 pm
I have not taken care of anything stare If anything my spell is only stopping the bleeding but it is not healing the wound. She nodded to seeing the said blood pooling in little droplets at the seam of the cut, like a flood gate holding back the flood. The moment I stop the spell the blood will just resume to spill forth and his skin discoloration continue to spread. I have never seen anything like this.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:58 pm
Hearing explanations doesn’t help at all. stressed She tries to breathe and get a grip. Ooooookaaaaaaaaay. stare Let’s just think about this rationally. The show must go on!! scream

She starts to walk around while she thinks. Kyle!! scream Put out an urgent email to the casting agencies! I don’t care WHAT it costs! talk2hand We MUST have this role recast ASAP!! scream Contact only the most reliable TOP agencies. Spare no expense and I want headshots couriered over here NOW!! talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:05 pm
*taps out a clove from a silver box*
I've seen it before, but not exactly like this.
*lights the clove up and raises an eyebrow at Psy, still not offering much help*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:13 pm
Stops at hearing Leko. emotion_eyebrow Slowly turns to the Demoness and saunters up to her eying her.

When she met Leko…there was an immediate connection. The more she got to know Leko, the more she realized its as though they were cut from the same cloth. So similar in so many ways its uncanny.

Leko……how have you seen this before? emotion_eyebrow  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:45 pm
*flails around on the floor, trying to get himself to bleed out despite the elf's efforts*
Goddammit! Why won't you just let me die!? scream This isn't my first death, you know! stressed

*sees Misa walking past, no doubt on some kind of errand for Ryzan*
Oi! scream You! Tattoo chick! scream Do me up with that lightning s**t! scream

*pauses for a moment, conflicted. On the one hand, she doesn't like being bossed around, especially if she's not getting paid for it. But on the other hand, she does like nuking people....* ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:49 pm
*looks up from her shroud of smoke*
The angel is a fire-being, purification ring, a burning one.
I suspect she's trying to remove the demon from her beloved pure one...
protect the meek, destroy the wicked... But it's just all so ironic.
A pure being coulnd't bring judgement you see, you have to have sight into the devil to know the difference between pure and tainted.
So that curse, I think, is the same curse laid on the sword of the archangels.

*takes a long pull on the clove*
Then again... it could be nothing like this at all.
*smoke billows out*
I'm not sure why it had such effect on TES for example....
but this
*motions to Taus* I've seen before.  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:01 pm
He's been standing by the doors this entire time having a smoke. What a s**t show. And now turns out the Czech isn't even dead yet. Pathetic. rolleyes

He whips out a pistol, makes his way in short order right up to the Czech, points his weapon and in very short order pulls the trigger…not once, but twice shooting him in the head. You gotta double tap that s**t.

QUIT YOUS ******** WHINING YA LITTLE b***h!! scream talk2hand

As he puts his weapon back on his person, he can't help but have a sense of deja vu. confused  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games