Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:25 pm
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Is it possible to give my Charizard a Everstone, and then once it becomes a Charmeleon can I give that Pokemon a Everstone to make it into a Charmander?

Edit: Can I also use an Everstone on a Pokemon who I've evolved with a stone like Pikachu.
So I evolve Pikachu into a Raichu with a Thunderstone and then I use a Everstone to devolve it back into a Pikachu.

Loonamist

Yes, you can do that! : ) Everstones can be used to de-evolve any pokemon save Eevee and potentially some other pokemon. The examples you listed would be fine, though your Pikachu, if evolved into a regular Raichu, would not be able to de-evolve into Pikachu, and then evolve into an Alola-Raichu. Once it's evolved into one form, like the others (whether it's Alola-form or Kanto-form), it can't evolve into the other. Otherwise, you can use an everstone to de-evolve most pokemon ^^

Oh! I wasn't thinking about devolving my future Raichu into a Pikachu to then evolve into a Alola-Raichu. I just wanted a Raichu for the Pokedex and then keep my Pikachu ^^
Thank you for the quick response biggrin

Ah! Yeah that's totally fine! : ) Just make sure you're linking for pokedex stuff, if you're doing it for achievements ^^

And of course! Happy to help~

Mhm! I most certainly will!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:29 pm
And another question: Let us say that I decide to breed my Pikachu with my Ditto. Since my character is in Kanto will a Pikachu hatch from the egg or will a Pichu? I know it may sound like a silly question but I just wanted clarification on it to be absolutely sure.

Loonamist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:48 pm
Hope the kind
And another question: Let us say that I decide to breed my Pikachu with my Ditto. Since my character is in Kanto will a Pikachu hatch from the egg or will a Pichu? I know it may sound like a silly question but I just wanted clarification on it to be absolutely sure.

Loonamist

You'll get a Pichu : ) It's not region specific  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:58 pm
Loonamist
Hope the kind

Loonamist

Got it got it...and I'm full of questions today ^^'
Q. What is an Evolutionary Hold Item? I was looking through the Achievement Page and noted that I got the Its Evolutionary Dear Watson (yay!). However, I don't know what an Evolutionary Hold Item is. Is it an item a Pokemon hold when you trade it?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:31 pm
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind

Loonamist

Q. What is an Evolutionary Hold Item? I was looking through the Achievement Page and noted that I got the Its Evolutionary Dear Watson (yay!). However, I don't know what an Evolutionary Hold Item is. Is it an item a Pokemon hold when you trade it?

So, I actually had to discuss it with the mods x3 And after talking, we decided that it was a pretty vague term, and rather than restrict it, we'd just change it to 'any evolutionary item'. So basically any item that is used in the evolution of a canon pokemon : )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:33 pm
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind

Loonamist

So, I actually had to discuss it with the mods x3 And after talking, we decided that it was a pretty vague term, and rather than restrict it, we'd just change it to 'any evolutionary item'. So basically any item that is used in the evolution of a canon pokemon : )

By Canon Pokemon are you referring to Pokemon like Pikachu, Growlithe, etc?
So items would be stones (Firestone, Waterstone, Duskstone) and items used to evolve Pokemon during a trade?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:03 am
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind

Loonamist

So items would be stones (Firestone, Waterstone, Duskstone) and items used to evolve Pokemon during a trade?

Any pokemon that is not a Fakemon : )
And yeah, basically any item, whether it's a stone or a trade item, used in evolution  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:04 am
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Loonamist

And yeah, basically any item, whether it's a stone or a trade item, used in evolution

Thank you so much for answering all of my questions!  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:14 am
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Loonamist
Hope the kind
Loonamist

Thank you so much for answering all of my questions!

No problem! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:51 am
I can't find it anywhere. How many posts is it to hatch an egg?  

CLCyrus

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:08 am
CLCyrus
I can't find it anywhere. How many posts is it to hatch an egg?

Ah, sorry if it's a little difficult to find, but that information is located in the Breeding Center. It takes 30 posts to hatch a normal egg and 50 posts to hatch a fakemon egg.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:21 am
SpectralEternity
Ah, sorry if it's a little difficult to find, but that information is located in the Breeding Center. It takes 30 posts to hatch a normal egg and 50 posts to hatch a fakemon egg.

Wow. I skimmed right over that. Thanks.  

CLCyrus

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:55 pm
Question for the EXP reset event. So I have two level 100 Pokemon on my team. The reset does nothing for them but there's no reason for me to switch them around just for one post then switch them back out. Can I replace them for Pokemon I'm going to train later, re-RNG if I get them or am I SOL if I get 1 or 2 in the RNG?

-edit a bit for clarification-

I guess I am just confused on how to set up active party. Does that mean make a post with the rearranged party or....?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:05 pm
If I use the Paper Lantern to summon ghost pokemon for 24 hours, do I still need 5 posts in order to encounter the wild ghost pokemon?  

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:41 pm
Amaya524
If I use the Paper Lantern to summon ghost pokemon for 24 hours, do I still need 5 posts in order to encounter the wild ghost pokemon?

The pokemon from paper lantern do not cost any post counts! :3  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games