Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah looked over at Dylan and chuckled a little bit. "Maybe." She would reply before turning her full attention to him. "Are you sure you'd be up for doing that. 90% of the time it looks like I was the one getting the bath rather than the dog." She said with a chuckle. "But if you're really willing to help me out I'd appreciate the second pair of hands." She smiled over at him before a blush appeared on her cheeks. "D-Dinner too? My-oh-my aren't you a perfect gentleman." She giggled softly, nudging his shoulder with hers. She acted playful, but inside her heart was pounding and she felt a bit shy and embarrassed by the offer.

──────────────────────────────────
                                              x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:38 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan chuckled softly when she mentioned she was mostly the one who took the bath over the dog, he found the image quite funny and a bit cute. He smiled back at her warmly noticing her cheeks get a bit flustered, it made his own cheeks warm up when she called his a perfect gentleman. "Well gotta treat the lady to a nice meal." He said to her giving her a playful wink. He was always playful but he was also very kind and sweet. He looked into her eyes and returned the nudge. "What would you like for dinner though? I can stop by to get the ingredients along the way." He said to her with a gentle smile.

ooc: Sorry had to edit  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah glanced at Dylan before blushing a bit and rubbing her arm a little, feeling flustered by his playful wink. Looking into his eyes, she then thought for a second before shrugging her shoulders. "Surprise me. I'm not picky." She said, smiling at him. Since she was a being that had to drink blood to survive, she wasn't really picky on the human foods that she ate. As she spoke to Dylan, Cujo had gotten up and shaken some of the sand out of his fur before he ran back into the water again, barking happily as he did so.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:07 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dyaln chuckled once she told him to surprise her. "Surprise you huh? Well lucky for you im good at surprises." He said to her as he thought about what he was going to make, he was probably gonna look up foods online just to try and impress her. He turned his eyes to the dog and chuckled as he saw it running into the water. "That is one happy dog." He said with a smile on his lips as he watched Cujo while the wind picked up and blew against his hair.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah Savannah glanced over at him then nodded her head. "Mmm. Yes. Lucky me." She giggled as she looked up at him. The brunette would look at her dog before looking at Dylan again. "Oh yes. He is a big goof." She said with a small giggle. "You should see him when he carries around his stuffed bunny. It's so cute." She said before glancing around. "Want to sit down on the sand or maybe we could go for a walk?" Hearing the word walk, the dog would stop what he's doing and ran right for Savannah and Dylan, barking with excitement as he ran circles around them.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:37 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan chuckled when she mentioned the dog had a stuffed bunny. "That does sound quite cute honestly." He said as he smiled at herm Once she asked if he wsnted to sit down or walk he was going to offer her to sit in the spot he picked under the palm trees but noticed the dog running in excitement. "I was gonna suggest we sit down on the spot I picked in the shade but seems your dog wants the walk and how could I say no to that." He said with a chuckle. It reminded him of a dog he used to have before he moved.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:03 pm
User Image
                User Image

OOC: Sorry, I'm pretty rusty with her still. I I Wearing: Going For A Walk. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Worried. I I Funds: $1,123.75

Gentle blonde strands coiled through the air, carried with an invisible wisp that whipped them around the edges of her biceps and over her shoulders. The nights had been somber, empty without sleep as the red head beside her tossed and turned restlessly. Without much vocalization of what was wrong, she felt, well, useless. She wasn't used to this. Her legs continued to carry her over the sand before she finally came to rest and watch the few grains around her feet pelt elsewhere. She wasn't used to any of this. There was a solemn moment as she remembered the childhood days of curling in her grandmother's attic to rest her nose against the spine of a book, watching the few autumn leaves fall to rest against the deadened grass beneath. Things were... Timid, distant at the very least until recently. Her arms remained suspended by her sides. Her eyes felt heavy, an emotion she had been unaware of slowly creeping against her eyelids - leaving them warm until she felt the need to close them. With an extended sigh, she followed along the beach again; though cautious of the waves nearby crashing against the water's edge.

She wasn't comfortable here. And part of her was tense to catch any sign of movement nearby that could indicate the well being of a particular evil spirit come to haunt her and Leon's existence. A quiet flinch tensed her shoulders until she focused on a wave of silver locks eased her frustrations. And what about Leo? The blond bit the back edge of her paled pink lips, giving an offset pout to anyone unknown to her. Each time the Incubus' other half was so much thought in his direction, the conversation was immediately dismissed and closed with a harshness that he might have been unaware of. Another sigh escaped her. Yes, he was home more often. But... She followed in the man's direction until she neared enough to catch something in particular that began the conversation. He wasn't human. "Excuse me." She spoke quietly. Of course, she didn't want to disturb him, but from the looks of it, he might have needed a distraction from what he destructed himself over. If he didn't answer, she'd make on her way and quickly exit the beach, but if he so much as glanced in her direction, she would part her lips and murmur a slow, "What are you?"

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah smiled a bit. "It's very cute." She giggled softly before looking up at him. "Yeah. It's hard to say no to those eyes.. and that drool." She chuckled as she looked down at the dog's big brown eyes and the large amount of drool dripping down his lip. Taking Cujo's towel out of her bag, she wiped his mouth clean before putting the towel back in her bag. The vampire then grabbed the dog's leash and clipped it onto his collar, chuckling as the dog started barking with excitement. "So where should we head to?" She asked him curiously while the dog barked even more excitedly..

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:57 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Crevan | Sora Guardian Spirit | Kitsune
❛She will hide all you wish to see about her sweet soul.
Like breathing and living in a masquerade ball,
You will fall in love with who she is beneath her mask.
And somewhere in the night, be the mask and watch her soul..

Because even with a mask, her eyes gives her away.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling frustrated.
●I'm speaking to a young lady at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing sloppy.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I'm currently unsure of my relationship status.

He remained still, golden orbs focused on the horizon afar as the rest of his surroundings tuned themselves out. He wondered what the hell was wrong with him, why he was prone to getting himself involved in situations such as these. He wondered, just why he had developed an attachment towards Angel under such situations? It wasn’t right. Was it because he sympathized with the model? Was it because he pitied him? The fox never quite understood why. All he knew was that he felt so uncomfortable when Angel wasn’t around, he felt so anxious, and everything felt so wrong. That man was the cause of every problem he’s currently facing, the reason why he’s been experiencing so many sleepless nights, the reason why he’s been waking up hungover. He bared his teeth, a deep growl sounded within the confinements of his throat. Why the hell is he getting so worked up?! If Angel hasn’t taken his star ball.. If he had never come across him at all.. Slender fingers held his head, tugging against his silver locks in attempt to relieve a tad of the frustrations that built up within himself. Then why? Why does he find his thoughts straying towards the model? Why is he just so damn hooked up on the thought of Angel?

”AAARGH--!!” his little groans soon escalated into a loud cry, shouting at the top of his lungs to the point the crack in his voice could be heard, to the point he couldn’t even detect the faint sounds of footsteps stepping closer towards him, the faint scent that undoubtedly belong to a woman. They always had this sweet scent that lingered around their bodies and Crevan could never quite understans just what those were. Pheromones? Is that what they call it?

As oblivious as he may be to his surroundings, the scent eventually grew strong enough to snap him out of his own thoughts. That, along with the soft ”Excuse me.” that resonated within his ears. Golden orbs shifted from the horizon, falling upon a set of silky blonde locks that fluttered along in the gentle breeze, then to the pair of cool grey orbs she possessed, irises that seemed to glisten beneath the long lashes she had.

She has pretty eyes. It was the first thing the fox had noticed. Then, came her question.

Crevan simply raised an eyebrow, not at all surprised that she had asked such a thing. His existence has been questioned far too many times, that it slowly became a daily routine to answer such questions. ”I am a guardian spirit.” he answered, allowing his fringe to fall messily in front of him as he turned his head to look at her. ”A nine tailed fox.” he emphasized though he was sure it wasn’t hard to tell that he was indeed one. One in a terribly condition, it seems.

Crevan took one glance at Angel’s engagement ring before he shoved it back into the depths of his pockets. He lacked the courage to throw it away, lacked the courage to face the fact he might be once again, abandoned. ”What brings you here, young lady?” he asked in a quiet murmur, his voice rather hoarse compared to usual.

Oh, what a nice first impression he’s giving off.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING SO SLOW. FINALS HAVE BEEN DELAYED AND IM STRUGGLING TO COMPLETE ASSIGNMENTS- //CREIII

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:35 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan chuckled and watched her as she cleaned Cujo's dog. It was a really cute dog. "Well he isn't as cute as the iwner." He teased as his green eyes looked into her's. When she asked him where they dhould go he thought about it. "Well we could just walk and see what we find. I heard there was a small ice cream shop nearby so that could work too." He said to her with a warm smile.

((ooc: Sorry I took a while. Ive been drowning in projects.))  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah looked at Dylan then giggled a little. "No. I think he might be a bit cuter than me.. I have enough pride to admit that." She said, grinning up at the male. Tilting her head at him, she would then nod her head a little bit. "That sounds like a great idea." She said before grunting a little bit as Cujo tugged her forward, Causing Savannah to stumble forward a bit, bumping into Dylan's chest. Blushing darkly, the young vampire woman would step back a bit. "Sorry." She said in an embarrassed mumble. "Well. Shall we go?" She asked, hoping to deviate from a possibly awkward situation.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:50 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan chuckled at her statement of the dog being cuter. "Well if you say so." He said as he watched her and smiled before watching the dog tug at the leash and make her stumble towards him. He placed his hands on her arms as a reflext to catche her before looking at her for a bit and stepping back as the blood rushed to his cheeks and he rubbed the back of his head as his eyes diverted from her's in embarassment. "I- uh its alright." He said before answering her question. "Yea..let's before the dog starts dragging you all over the beach" He said jokingly giving her a soft smile before beginning to walk.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Savannah's face was flushed a light shade of red as she looked over at Dylan before she gave a small chuckle and nodded her head in agreement as he said they should go before the dog drags her across the beach. "Cujo come here." She said to the dog and he quickly went over to her side and sat down. When Dylan was ready to go then the young woman would let the dog walk again with him pulling on his leash a little, but Savannah had a good control of him this time so she wouldn't get dragged.

[Exit]

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴏᴏc Since I think the day change is soon want to just say they got ice cream then have them go Savannah's house?

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:18 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan looked at her before looking at the dog as it sat next to her. It was probably trained he tought. He began walking along with her as they made their way out of there.

[exit]

((Ooc: Yea that works ^ ___ ^))  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:54 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑧тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④③
( ④ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games