Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:23 pm
Semi-stressed about work, and if I'm going to be able to get by with only taking a half hour lunch when working a twelve hour shift. It'll be exhausting but I need the over time pay.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:45 pm
This is not so much a rant but simply a statement about how much I will miss Charles (the boyfriend) who is leaving to go on his mission tomorrow morning. He'll be gone for two years. I'm happy he's going on his mission but sad that he is leaving... gonk  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:24 pm
aw *hugs Dariram*

i hate my Orch teacher right now. and the ******** in my class. hes gone for one ******** day to go look for his goddamn daughter who hasnt had any discipline from him and has run away, and the idiots in my section wont ******** listen to his instructions. we were SUPPOSED to be playing Air on a G String, but NOOOOOOOOOO, we had to rebel and play Bach Suite for Strings...we played Air in a group, but my section was a bunch of ******** and wasnt ready to play cuz we DIDNT ******** PRACTICE THE ******** MUSIC!

plus my knee has been giving me s**t all day. it hurts when i ******** move. ow.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:28 pm
I'm sorry to hear about your class being stressful, one of the main reasons I like being home schooled.

I cried a bunch at the airport, it doesn't seem real... I still think he's out in the living room. His mom said the first 2-3 weeks are the hardest then the year kinda goes by really slow and seems odd not having him around and the second year goes by way faster but right now... I'm happy he's on his mission but.... I miss him so much, I wish I could have hugged him longer. But It was a good farewell at the airport non the less~

Dariram
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:04 pm
I'm sorry, Dari-chan.
He'll be home before you know it.
<3333
-snuggles-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:10 pm
Aww ~huggles back~ Thanks Cami. I know and I also know that him going on his mission is going to be a very good thing for the both of us! I am just going to keep myself busy with other stuff while he's gone 3nodding

Other news, at work, we haven't hit our revenue goal in three months which means we won't get our bonus checks.
scream  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:28 pm
ok so our school has two orchestras. I happened to get into the good one with all the people who can play well. my poor MuMu and her bf and my other friend Ashli were unfortunate enough to be in the other orch, which frankly sucks. it's mostly freshmen who either don't know how to play or know how but don't play anyways, and everyone I know is ******** sick and tired of them screwing around all the time. the first concert of the year is in two weeks, and they're so not ready for it. there's this one freshman who managed to get second chair by some HUGE miracle, and all she does is sit there and read manga during the whole 100 mins of class. I've seen her violin so I know she has one, but she never plays it. WHY THE HELL DID U SIGN UP FOR THE ******** CLASS IF UR NOT GONNA ******** PLAY?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!!?! THERE'S A REASON UR IN ORCHESTRA, AND THAT'S TO PLAY!!!!! HOLY ******** s**t!!!
anyways, I'm ready to find this inconsiderate freshie who doesn't listen to the wise upperclassmen that are my friends and beat the living snot out of her ungrateful a**. in front of people who are her friends. in front of Mr. L. nad everyone else who is fed up with the stupid actions of all freshmen. maybe someone will assist me in the a**-beating so it'll be more fun. I'm seriously sick of the cockiness of this year's freshies, and it's time somebody *coughmecough* did something about it. ******** A.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:31 pm
Oh my....  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:39 pm
******** freshies.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:33 pm
Previously ranting about work and my supervisor yelling at basically the only person in our department who helps everyone and really knows what he's doing.  

Dariram
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:25 pm
-To no one in this guild-

Hey you.
Quit being such a ******** b***h to everyone.
You start talking to me about s**t.
Telling me that somehow my name was mentioned in a conversation with a guy.
Someone you happen to like.
Then when I want it explained, you tell me you shouldn't have said anything.
So then I get pissed and say 'Yeah, ok. whatever.'
And you tell me your invisible.
Kiss my a**.
DON'T WANNA TALK TO ME ABOUT IT?
THEN DON'T BRING IT UP.
You tell me how much you hate drama and being emo...
then you pull this s**t.
Rather hypocritical, don't you think?
>P

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:50 pm
Yes, yes I'd agree who ever that was addressed to is rather hypocritical.  

Dariram
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:41 pm
When I drive my car I notice it's out of alignment but I had someone else drive it and they said it was perfectly fine. I don't understand that....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:28 pm
maybe hte other person just sucks at noticing those kinds of ******** Security, getting a $10,000 Segway scooter while the students suffer with 20-year-old textbooks that r coffee-stained beyond recognition. and theres no fire extinguisher in my science classroom. SCIENCE classroom. THERES NO ******** FIRE EXTINGUISHER IN WHATS PROBABLY THE MOST DANGEROUS CLASSROOM IN SCHOOL!! WE USED ******** HYDROCHLORIC ACID THE OTHER DAY AND WE HAVE NO SHOWER IN THERE EITHER!! WTF?! AND SECURITY GETS A ******** SEGWAY!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!! THEY ALREADY HAVE TWO GOLF CARTS, THE BUBBLE, AND A BRAND NEW VAN!!!! THEY DONT NEED A ******** ******** security. i hate our school with a bloody passion.  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:21 pm
Your schools priorities seem a bit off.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games