Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon felt his bat slip and he missed the bludger. Add to that the fact that Rich had hit another bludger at him, and he was pissed. He ignored Tristan and decided to line up another shot, not caring at this point. The kid was obviously gunning for him, and he was just doing his job. Which was taking out problems for his team.

Green Team Beater
                                                    AC: 16
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +4 (-2)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [✔] [✘] [✘]
                                                    Final Roll: 17 (Hit!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, at least I can relax during this...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Mephis Inferni

Deviled Dregs rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Sixth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

Devonte caught the ball, tucking it under his arm and flying off.

Name Here

OOC: (Ignore the roll 8D)

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Position: Chaser (Silver Team)
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to stealing and scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: x x x
Posts to goal: 1/3
Final roll:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds
                                                      But do you feel like a young God?

Aimee was almost there. She grinned. This was going great.

Position: Seeker
                                                      AC: 14
                                                      Modifiers: +4 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3 Chasing
                                                      -/2 Catching
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight

The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:49 pm
User Image
User Image
fourth year slytherin chaser

Kyson smirked as his shot flew through the goals. The first year tossed the ball to Devonte, who took off with it. The blonde swiveled around and went in to steal the ball from the older Slytherin.

Green Team Chaser
                                                      Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                      AC: 17 | Mods: +7
                                                      To the Goals: -/3
                                                      Final Roll: 20 (stolen)
                                                      | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                      I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: full team roster in spoilers, in case anyone needs it

Green Team: Keeper-Caty, Seeker-Sera, Beaters-Leon and Tristan, Chasers-Kyson and Raymond
Silver Team: Keeper-Oliver, Seeker-Aimee, Beaters-Jack and Reyna, Chasers-Devonte and Savannah

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:51 pm
User Image
User Image
fourth year slytherin chaser

Kyson's smirk continued to stretch across his face as he made off with the Quaffle. He tucked it underneath his arm, holding it tightly against his frame. He turned around and headed back for the goals.

Green Team Chaser
                                                      Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                      AC: 17 | Mods: +7
                                                      To the Goals: 1/3
                                                      Final Roll: ---
                                                      | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                      I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: full team roster in spoilers, in case anyone needs it

Green Team: Keeper-Caty, Seeker-Sera, Beaters-Leon and Tristan, Chasers-Kyson and Raymond
Silver Team: Keeper-Oliver, Seeker-Aimee, Beaters-Jack and Reyna, Chasers-Devonte and Savannah

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon smirked, noting that his bludger was on its way to Rich. Now, he eyed Devonte, who was currently being stolen from. He reared back and aimed another bludger at him, deciding to take down the bigger target.

Green Team Beater
                                                    AC: 16
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +4 (-2)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [✔] [✘] [✘]
                                                    Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, at least I can relax during this...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:56 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxSLYTHERINxxx xxxHALFBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey didn't make it in time and cursed as Oliver was hit and missed the Quaffle. She watched as he passed the Quaffle to Lannister and growled when Macclellan stole it. She looked around and seeing that Rich was too busy trying to hit McGregor to notice, she flew after a bludger. One more try, she thought and aimed the bludger at Macclellan.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S I L V E RxxT E A MxxB E A T E R
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    natural flyermean swinghold the line
                                                    AC: 12Modifiers: 0
                                                    xx
                                                    Defending: ---Target: Macclellan
                                                    Final Roll: 19 (HIT!!)

c u r r e n t l y
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    a txthe Quidditch pitch
                                                    w i t hxxother Slytherin hopefuls
                                                    t h i n k i n gxxdamn it
                                                    f e e l i n gxxdetermined

o o c
                                                    ━━━━
                                                    SHE ACTUALLY HIT OAO

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:11 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                    Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Raymond watched as Kyson sent the ball flying towards the goal. The new kid, Oliver caught the quaffle however. Seeing the first year send it to Devonte, Ray headed after him. Before getting a chance to try and steal, Kyson got the ball back. Worked for Raymond however these were try-outs and he wasn't showing what he was capable of. Sticking close to Kyson he'd be there if needed. He supposed that was all he could do at this point.

With: Fellow Slytherins... Green Team

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Green Team - Chaser
                                    Stealing from --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
                                    Modifiers: +4 Shooting, +4 AC, +4 Catching, +2 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Green Team vs. Silver Team
                                    00 - 00

Green team
                                    Keeper : Caty Blake
                                    Seeker : Sera Avery
                                    Beaters : Leon McGregor & Tristan Hastings
                                    Chasers : Raymond Yuko & Kyson Macclellan

Silver team
                                    Keeper : Oliver Davis
                                    Seeker : Aimee McHalen
                                    Beaters : James Rich & Reyna Whyte
                                    Chasers : Devonte Bannister & Savannah Hastings

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:32 am
User ImageUser Image

Aimee could see it. It was right in front of her nose. Hell it was almost touching her nose! She reached out a hand to grab it

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3 Chasing
                                                      1/2 Catching
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And if you wanna go to

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Aimee missed the snitch, but it was still right there in front of her face. She reached her hand out to grab it again. She was determined to catch it.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3 Chasing
                                                      2/2 Catching
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And if you wanna go to

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:25 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image

User Image

Lost, could be one way to describe how Savannah seemed. She was never near the quaffle, hadn't yet found the chance to steal and was always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Such in a daze, she hadn't noticed that she was going the wrong way down the field until she noticed one of the keepers had missed blocking a quaffle and it was from her opponent. Right. There they are. She shook her head and chased after Kyson, she couldn't let herself be so distracted.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
AC: 17
+7 shoot/steal
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:28 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image

User Image

Coming up with the quaffle, Savannah reassured herself that she was going in the right direction before burning down the field toward the goal posts.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Silver Chaser

+7 shoot/steal
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
1 of 3 to score

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:42 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Oof, Tristan visibly winced when the bludger stroke down. That looked like it hurt. But above else, he was a bit disappointed that no had managed to deflect it. At least the girl had tried, and effort counted more than natural skill, in his opinion. People could be gifted, but that didn't make it an earned victory. Noticing the shift in possession, he spotted his sister with the quaffle and took aim at her with a different bludger.

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          Green Beater
                                          +7 to hitting
                                          HP: ═ ═ ═ ═ 100%
                                          Aiming At: Savannah miss!
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Quote:

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:06 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                    Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Savannah took the ball from Kyson. Raymond took a breath before going after his older friend. Racing off he tried to get in close and get a hold of the ball. If he could get the ball loss he could get it back.

With: Fellow Slytherins... Green Team

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Green Team - Chaser
                                    Stealing from Savannah - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 11 (fail)
                                    Modifiers: +4 Shooting, +4 AC, +4 Catching, +2 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Green Team vs. Silver Team
                                    00 - 00

Green team
                                    Keeper : Caty Blake
                                    Seeker : Sera Avery
                                    Beaters : Leon McGregor & Tristan Hastings
                                    Chasers : Raymond Yuko & Kyson Macclellan

Silver team
                                    Keeper : Oliver Davis
                                    Seeker : Aimee McHalen
                                    Beaters : James Rich & Reyna Whyte
                                    Chasers : Devonte Bannister & Savannah Hastings

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aimee failed to grab it and when she went to try again. It was gone. She glared in annoyance and began searching again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3 Chasing
                                                      -/2 Catching
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And if you wanna go to

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games