Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:53 pm
Bomani looked at him, shrugging a tiny bit. "He doesn't look all that bad to me...maybe he's just a small baby." he said. He sincerely hoped his child was okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:55 pm
"Maybe..." Chione murmured. There was nothing wrong that she saw. It was just...did she eat enough during the time she had Anpu inside her? Is that why he wants to feed so much? "Maybe I'll go ask my mother later." She said.

((Have to go for the night.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:59 pm
"Please do...I don't want our child to be sick..." Bomani said, a hint of very real terror in his voice. He'd be absolutely crushed if he lost Anpu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:50 pm
Chione turned to Bomani, placing a hand on his cheek and looking into his eyes. "Bomani, don't worry. Maybe I'm wrong and you're right, that our child is just small." She said calmly, then had to redirect her attention to Anpu, who was pulling. "Hey there..." She murmured, trying to calm their baby down.

((Sorry, tons of stuff going on right now. neutral ))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:08 pm
Bomani looked down at Anpu and gently ran his hand along the child's head. "Sssh...it's okay." he whispered, hoping the child hadn't understood what they were saying about him. He was too young to know fear, or anything bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:36 pm
Anpu began to quiet down, and Chione sighed with relief. "Our son really does take a liking to you." She said with a smile, offering the baby for Bomani to hold.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:06 pm
Bomani smiled and took his baby, gently holding him close to his body. "You might have a brother or sister on the way..." he siad softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:48 pm
Anpu just blinked up at his father, not able to comprehend a word Bomani said, but seemed to give him a smile. Chione looked down at her stomach, not minding another child.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:55 pm
Bomani smiled and tussled what little hair Anpu had with a smile, and kissed his wife gently on the cheek. "I love you Anpu, and you too Chione."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:48 pm
Chione smiled, turning so that she faced her husband and her son. "And I love you both." She said softly, kissing Bomani on the cheek as well. She then leaned down, kissing Anpu on the forehead. As she lifted her head the baby took a hold of a lock of her hair...and held on. "Anpu..." Chione pretended to plead, but was still smiling.

((I'm running out of ideas now... sad ))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:52 am
[So am I....unfortunately. And I gotta go later today on my month long trip. Want to call it a day? 120 pages is respectable, we got through our story alright...unless you have other ideas?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:55 am
((Yeah, sure. I really am out of ideas, and I cannot really think right now with my classes and all. neutral Anyway, I hope you have a fun trip. biggrin ))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:59 am
[Thank you, I will. It's been fun in this RP together ^^ When I get back, send me a PM and maybe we can do another one.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:05 am
((Thank you, actually. It really was fun. And, I will remember.^.^))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items