Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:51 pm
The three looked at each other smirking.

"This is all too funny but i much rather like killing him." Alec said as he picked up his sword along with the others.

"Yeah yeah i know but Fara is having to much fun with this. She's smart she knows exactly what she is doing." Lilith said as he spoke back in a hushed tone.

Both Dante's laughed, "Yes let the fool use all his power, this little trick of his obviously required alot of energy." The looked at one another and added, "See you in a couple seconds."

They all stood there and let the light consume them. As it disappeared and all ended it seemed as if the three were finally gone and dead. There swords remained floating in mid air high above the clones and Iah. The swords began two twirl around and the three appeared again there bodies outline first appearing then the rest of themselves.

"Good show man good show, I really am enjoying myself.."Alec said as he watched Iah's frustration grow.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:09 pm
(T-T you missed my post again Rin)  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:13 pm
((i know sorry D: ))

Scarlet's body looked at him and grinned, "I did it for the pure fun of it." It was clear the Fara still had control over her body but she was still in battle with Scarlet. How chotic it was in there one hit after another. "I'll take away the pain if you would like...a simple stab to the heart will make it all go away," She grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:15 pm
(It's all good)

Ross shook his head and looked past her over her shoulder. "to many are dead." he moaned. "to many innocent people, who lived their lives the only way they knew how. And you killed them..."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:45 pm
((k ^^))

Scarlet looked at him her grin wider, "And that is what made killing them so fun to watch."

Scarlet attacked Fara with everthing she had. No matter how wounded she was she would not stopp until Fara was dead.

Fara did the same her grin gone.

Suddenly in the dark vastness that they fought in a crack began to form. Light poured in and it caused the two to stop.

"What, what the hell is going on!" Fara said feeling herself being pulled apart from Scarlet.

"Finally...." Scarlet grinned and then opened her eyes to see Ross infront of her and Fara beside her. She quickly pushed Ross away and pulled her sword out and held it against Fara. They were both tired and worn out.

"How...did this happen....no!" Fara yelled and pulled out her sword knocking Scarlets sword away. "I will win and kill you, you stupid weak girl!" She charged Scarlet in a blind attack.

Scarlet charged back there swords clashing with each other. "I'll be the one killing you. You'll pay for everything you've done!" The rubble around Scarlet levitated off the ground and began to circle around the two the speed increasing. Rubble then began flying toward Fara.

Fara mangaed to doge some of them but she was being pelted by alot of them. She was losing her grip and concentration as she felts Scarlets power finally surpass hers.

Scarlet knocked the sword out of Fara's grip and took it now having two swords. "No more sealing you away Fara, this time you'll stay gone and dead!" The rubble closed in on the two but then consumed only Fara. Her head was still seen and her chest and stomach.

Fara narrowed her eyes and yelled in pain as one sword pierced her stomach and the other her heart. Blood dripped from her mouth and wounds.

The rubble had kept Fara from going anywhere and Scarlet stood dirctly in front of her the sword now on Fara's throat. "You lose..." Was all she said.

Fara smirked knowing that there was nothing she could do and her final words were only heard by Scarlet since she spoke them in her mind. Remember i wasn't the only one who did this....you had some part of this too. You killed all theses people, your brother, your father....Her voice then diappeared.

Scarlet let the rubble drop along with Fara's body. She muttered a spell and a ball of fire formed on her palm and was thrown on Fara's body, "Take your demons with you ...."

Fara's body began to burn and soon her body was no longer there. All her demons felt the same thing and they themselves burned to death.

The three Demon leaders looked at one anothe and slowly they too began to burn to death.

"What the hell.....no! This can't be!" They all yelled and tried to shield themselves. They were able to stop it but they were all now really weak. "She is gone!"

Scarlet fell to her knees the words Fara said finally sinking in. "Oh god..." Tears flowed down her cheeks the pain in her chest increasing as the images of everything were placed in her mind.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:02 pm
Ross was sitting flat on his butt, from when Scarlet had pushed him away. "Wha..." he put his hands in his head for a moment, before looking up at Scarlet. "why?" he whispered to her, slowly moving forwards, cutting his knees and legs as he moved in his broken armour across the sharp rubble.

(Wonder when and how Ross will get his memory back... maybe he won't... 0.0)  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:12 pm
"Rui...Where is rui???" Scarlet got up and looked around she spotted his body from a far. She ran over there. "I'm so sorry.." she sobbed and placed her hand on his cheek. Her purple arua appeared throughout her body and soon Rui was covered by it as well. Then her arua spread thoughout the ground and began to consume others that were dead or hurt. Even the castle. The castle began to return to the way it was and people began to stirr. "I'm sorry...." she sobbed again and then passed out. Everything became back the way it was although some were still dead.

Rui slowly sat up and saw that he was alive...."Whats going one..." He looked down at Scarlet. "Scarlet!" He grabbed her and was relived that she was still alive. "What do we do know...." He was afriad for her because now how would people view his poor sister.

Scarlets magic also reached Ross and he was healed even mentally healed. She made sure that he was the same as he was before. As she was pass out her tears continued to flow. She was slowly "dieing" from the inside.

Vincent walked out being held by a soldier since he felt weak. "It's all over...let those who are still dead be at peace." He looked over at Rui and watched as he held Scarlet in his arms and began to walk over to them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:14 pm
((g2g c ya tomorrow hopefully))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:15 pm
Ross stood up, but when he felt memories rush back to him, he fell back to the ground. "no..." he sobbed slightly. The memory he'd been trying to forget, the fact his brother was gone, with no hope at all of bringing him back, rushed at him the hardest. he shook his head muttering unintelligable words.

(cya)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:55 pm
Iah smirked, "5-4-3-2-1" he smirked as he had sucked up all their power in the last two attacks. "Im actually using your power... I guess i borrowed it."

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:08 pm
((There powers were really much just to let you know lol))

The leaders were now completely hepless and soon they began to whiter and die.

"Son take her to her room. Our people mustn't see her, if they do they just might kill her." The king said sadly as he placed his hand on Scarlet's forehead.

"So what your saying is that we should keep her locked up for a long time until we can convice the people that it wasn't her who did this?" Rui looked up at his father with a worried face.

"Yes that is exactly what i am saying. Most importantly we have to find a way to deal with her," He looked up at Rui almost sick to death looking at his daughters teary face.

Rui nodded and made his way into the castle were he quickly went to her room. He placed her on her bed and sat down on a chair next to it. He placed his head in his hands and sighed, "What do we do.." His voice sounded broken and filled with sorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:56 pm
(well nvm about bing one of the demon leader dudes. well now i just have to wait until maybe someone finds my body XD)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:00 pm
((lol ok i'll have some knights go around looking for any injured ppl and there they can find you))

Three Knights walked around when suddenly one stummbled on a body. "Hey look i found one, but it appears she is dead..."

"Lets take her back to the castle were she can be probably buryed." THe other one replied as he picked up Kituze's body and began walking back.

"Im sure it will be nice if Kitzune is buryed next to her father..." The third Knight said as they finally got back to the caslte.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:09 pm
(lol ok ^^ i wonder wut were gonna do now)

When the three knights got back to the castle the sky started to clear up. The sun light was peaking through the clouds as the clouds were still gray.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:33 pm
((idk im sure we'll come up with something))

Kitzune's body was placed on a bed in the infirmary wing were a lot of wounded people were. A blanket was placed over her head in dicating that she was dead. The Knights left and continued there search.

Rui left the room and made sure to lock it. He went down to the throne room were his father was speaking will villagers and some of the elves. Rui walked over to them and helped out his father. "Please you must know that everything will be ok now, and that my sister was not the one that did all this. You all know exactly who it was. Don't you people know your history!"

"Rui calm down, we must speak with them in a calm manner," Vincent said sitting Rui down next to him. "Now i will say that Scarlet is up in her room...." He was then inturputed by the villagers yelling and cursing wanting her dead. "Please, please hear me. She is not the one who did this. You all know about the demon, Fara from a long time ago. She was the one that did this and not my daughter."

"Do not let the demon win. She maybe gone but if all of you continue to act this way then we might as well just given in to her. This kingdom will fall apart if this continues. Do you want that to happen?" Rui added in a calm but serious tone.

The crowd grew quiet and they all nodded. One of the village leaders spoke up, "Yes very well. As long as this is all over then you are right. The lady is still viewed the same as before and we do not harbor hatread toward her. But i will say that some might still have some hate toward her. Fara and princess Scarlet were basically the same person. All and all the other village leaders and myself forgive her and the royal family. Thus we exuse ourself and will go speak with our villagers." He bowed along with the rest and they made there way back to there villages.

Vincent looked over at Rui and gave a slight smile, but it still contained sadness. "That problem is over with, but we still have..." He was cut off when a crashing noise was heard.

Scarlet stood in a pile of broken glass. She had broken every mirror in her room. She fell to her knees on it and continued to sob. Her whole body ached her heart was breaking into a million pieces. The images of dead people..etc. ran through her head trouchering her.

Rui stood up and ran up the stairs toward her room. "Scarlet!" He burst throught the door to fing her kneeling on a pile of broken glass and a long shard of glass in her hands ready to get plunged into her chest. He quickly ran other to her and knocked it out of her hands and pined her on to the floor. "What the hell do you think you are doing!" He cryed out trying to snap her out of it. "Don't do this to yourself you did nothing...."

"I deserve to die!" Scarlet yelled cutting Rui off. "So many people...dead.....killed....blood..." she began to mummble tears still running down her cheeks. Her eyes were blood shot and her skin pale. "I hurt people....i hurt you! I killed you!" She cryed out and began to squirm trying to free herself from his grasp. She wanted to end all the pain she wanted to end her own life. To live in a place she almost destroyed....that was something she didn't want to do. She looked away from Rui her heard ready to explode from the thought of his blood all over her hands.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games