Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:08 pm
"Shady indeed. It would seem. Of course, I don't think we could expect you to know much about them. I mean, they seem, reclusive," Katie says, seeming to doubt the teacher's knowledge of her fellow teachers. "Yes. Sam and I are friends. My aunt did mention you. She said you always seemed to know what was going on. I wonder if she was right. She was ill." Katie almost mumbles the last two sentences. Her plan is to let Prof. Algorith try to prove herself by giving them information.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:34 am
User Image
"Well, I shall try to find out more information. All I really know is that Professor Beroliza used to teach at Beauxbatons and Professor Scarborough taught at Durmstrang. Actually, it's quite clear that they both taught at the two schools. Professor Scarborough the most. The horrors there at Durmstrang...." Professor Algorith says, shaking her head.

[[I don't want to go any farther cause I don't want to risk god-modding. :p

cocosam

jedicavalier10

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:15 pm
*Shann goes in quietly and dusts a very tall shelf.*
"Wow that is shiney!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:35 pm
"Yes. I have heard that they kill house elves for sport there. Quite awful," Katie says, glad that her plan worked.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:35 pm
Hmm. Professor, did you know that Professor Beroliza worked at Durmstrang as well? Do you think something could have happened if they both worked there at the same time?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:50 am
User Image
Professor Algorith thinks for a moment and then starts. "I do suppose that Professor Beroliza could've taught there, I'm pretty sure I've never met some one from Durmstrang who was proud to teach there, except for maybe the head master. One would certainly want to hide it."  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:34 pm
"Au Contraire, Professor. Scarborough doesn't seem to mind. Then again, she is a bit different......" Katie thinks about when she'd confronted the teacher once in the hallway. "Yes. I think I've heard that too, Summer. That does seem a most probable explanation."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 am
Nicole walks into the library and finds a big table to sit at. Taking almost everything out of her bag, she starts studying for all her classes. After studying for a few hours she gets up, stretches, and walks around aimlessly, looking for something to read.  

Music_Luver5291

Gu14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:48 am
GU walks to a table and sets down his ink, parchment, and quill. As he reaaches over for his quill his elbow hits his ink bottle and it falls over onto his parchment. He silently cusses and secretly pulls out his wand and cleans up all this mess. Good, nobody saw him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:10 pm
Well Professor, I better be going now. Enjoy your afternoon!

*Summer motions for Katie to follow her back to the corner of the library where they had left Kamalia*

Wow. So this goes all the way back to when they were in Durmstrang?!

Summer_Breeze1507

Gu14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:20 pm
GU walks in looking for a good place to study. He sits down and cracks open his Potions book.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:27 pm
Tabby walks into the Library and waves at Summer and Katie. She sat down and took out her favorite book and began to read. "So much than the common room." She thought to herself.  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:24 pm
User Image
Prof. Scarborough enters the library, with her cat beside her. Amer runs across the floor and jumps in Tabby's lap. The professor smiles and returns her book. Then she walks over to the student. "Hello. Have we met before?" she asks, trying to be kind to at least one person at Hogwarts. For some reason, the students all gave her weird looks. Maybe it was the way she dressed.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:12 pm
Tabby jumps when Amer hops in to her lap. She was so into her book, she had become unaware of her surroundings. Tabby looks up at the professor in front of her and almost choked on her own spit.. "Oh..um..hello Prof. No I don't believe we've met (wink wink). Im Tabby, Tabby Fortina. You might know my aunt though. She's the new Divination teacher, Prof. Cotner. Some people find it hard to believe we're related though. My grandmother was a gypsy and Auntie Esmerelda decided to continue with thier ways. My mother however did not and married a Swedish man. Thus my blonde hair...." Tabby suddenly becomes embarrased at her pointless babbling. " I think your cat likes me. We should get her/him and Tommy together. Tommy's my cat..."she ended lamely. She'd never talked to a teacher outside the classroom, but Prof.Scarborough seemed like a nice enough one.  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:25 pm
"He's a boy. His name is Amer. It means bitter in French. I believe there is a French student at this school. I studied in France for three years after I graduated from Durmstrang. Quite a contradictory environment." The professor giggles at her own sick joke. "No. I don't believe I've met your aunt. I'm sure we'll meet soon though, at a staff meeting or something. Say, would you consider taking potions this year."  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games