Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:35 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Oh there's no place like Home...No place like home...

Michi pretty much took over as far as getting Chiyou out to the limo then went back to get his second bag which the driver put in the trunk before Michi hopped inside. He laid the young man so the boy could rest comfortably because he wasn't sure where Akihiko's house was. Once he was at Akihiko's he'd give the boy a full massage and probably a few needles to reduce the tension.

Izzy sighed a little at Akihiko's remark, "So it seems." His fingers found their way into Aki's again and gave a small squeeze. He had wanted to be with Akihiko for a little while alone. Was that so impossible to achieve? But the past few days had been a total blur. He knew he probably done, said or something things he shouldn't have and worried everyone. The bits he remembered seemed to tell him that.

As Akihiko leaned him up beside him, Izzy's eyes closed and he felt really comfortable there. Maybe it was just because he needed to feel like he was with his star again in the real world. One step closer to getting back to work. But...then again. He could hear that gentle heart beat within Aki's warm chest. And his own heart fluttered some causing him to blush. Especially, when Akihiko put his arm around him and spoke.

"Dreams...mm...I only barely remember one. You were driving us back from getting groceries. You wouldn't let me get the frozen dinners." he smiled as he remembered their first time shopping. "I'd like to go shopping like that again some time with you."

Snuggling in a bit more, his own arm slipping over Aki's waist. It was then Izzy realized how unguarded he had been in the past hour. He hadn't acted much like a manager at all. At the moment, he couldn't help but wonder what he was really feeling or his star about him. "I'm so glad you're ok." he whispered back wondering how he'd be able to get back into manager-mode with him. And could he?

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:42 pm

YAMADA HARU - HAMU-KUN

Stand down Hamu!

Hamu-kun nodded and listened to Hayato-san's words. He didn't quite believe the man's sincerity so he'd have to take care. It was a bit annoying even with the man being so damn good looking. But at least, Hayato-san stood out in a crowd. Hard to miss the dark hair... smoldering eyes. But still, it was obvious the man had a temper and wasn't afraid to make use of it.

"No problem, Naoko-san. I just happened to be finishing up something of my own and was making sure that no one was fool enough to work during Shou's sleep time. Really you shouldn't stay awake when he offers opportunities for you to sleep. Sometimes he goes for a full 24 hours non stop." He said as he walked out with Naoko to head towards the dorms; locking the studio behind him.

"I had a feeling it was something like that. Well, don't worry, You'll have a bodyguard by morning. Just keep him with you from here on out. Even when you're at the charity event. If Hayato-san causes problems the bodyguard will handle it. Ryuukaze-san will have one too."

He opened the doors to the dorm and found a room key from the guard at the front station then handed it to Naoko. Go get some sleep. Shou's limo will arrive back here in about 3 1/2 hours so don't stay up and don't go outside until that time is up. Your bodyguards will be at the dorm's front desk waiting for you and Ryuukaze-san."

Getting his own key, he wandered off to another room and put in the call to the service to get two men for the stars. Yes, he was efficient about this because he didn't want any more incidents before or during the show.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:08 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once at the front desk, Naoko bowed politely to Yamada. "Arigatou, Yamada-san... I won't leave the dorm room until our break is over." as if to prove it, he pulled out his cellphone and set the alarm.
He had 3.5 hours to sleep.
"If Ryu-kun wakes up, I'll let him know too."
The blond watched Shou's assistant leave, before looking back to the keys. "What room does this key open? Is it a single?"
"They're doubles." the guard spoke, reading a newspaper. "Ryuukaze-san is the other occupant."
Nodding, NAKO headed upstairs.
It was odd... that Yamada had given him this particular key.
Then again...
Quietly unlocking the door, the blond entered the room, making not a sound. He wanted to crawl into bed with Ryu... but it was a single, and the violinist looked so damn cute and comfy.
So, instead...
Naoko lay down on his own bunk, pulling the covers up to his chin and not even changing clothes.
That could wait for the morning.
He also hadn't forgotten about the donuts... but that would also have to wait.
Right now... he was mentally and physically exhausted.
Not thanks to that damned Hayato.
Amber eyes closed as Naoko drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:24 pm

The limo was speeding off toward Akihiko's house... a place he hadn't been in a few weeks now...
A place he had missed terribly.
HIS house.
HIS things.
HIS bed... clothes... furniture... HIS sofa!
Blue eyes closed as the musician just sat there, holding Izzy Lucky gently. He didn't mind that Michi was there... no... he needed this quiet moment.
Needed Izzy.
Needed... needed...
For a moment, Narcissus' brow furrowed then he opened his eyes, letting out a soft sigh before turning his attention to Izzy again.
He had to stop thinking about it...
Get his mind onto something else.
"But I can't drive, baka." Akihiko teased, running lithe fingers through Izzy's hair. "But yes... yes I'd like us to go shopping again. It was... normal." he smiled softly, fondly remembering that moment.
His first real trip shopping.
But then his manager said something that made Narcissus laugh softly. "Yare yare... I'm fine, Izzy. Really, I am. You should be worried about YOU, not me. I can walk just fine and aside from a few bruises, I'm in great shape."
He let a slightly suggestive smirk appear on his face. "Plus, I've got Michi-kun around to fix any problems that come along, for you and for me and... well... now I guess Chiyou too."
No, he didn't want Izzy worrying about him.
In fact... he didn't want anyone worrying about him.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:27 am

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy smiled a bit more. "I know it was but still. I could see you driving my car." Then his brow furrowed as he thought of his car. He wondered what had happened to it now that the fire was out. It was probably ruined...However, a car he could replace. Akihiko...he could not. The fingers in his hair caused a sweet sounding yawn to escape him. "Then its a date. As soon as you're done with the Charity Event, we can go shopping and have...lunch...or dinner. I bet you have a better kitchen than I had." He smirked just a little then listened to the man's laughter and how well Akihiko said he was. He wanted to believe that but...he knew what had happened and after dealing with Chiyou's addictions, he also knew that just saying No wasn't easy.

"As long as I am your manager, I will always worry about you. So don't you forget it." he said with a small poke to Akihiko's belly. He glanced over at Tanaka-kun, who was staring out the window and then to Chiyou, who was fast asleep. Finally, he looked up at Akihiko again and raised his head just high enough to place a small kiss upon Akihiko's cheek. "Yes, you do have others to think about you, but I'll always have you on my mind. I am so thankful that you're here with me."

His eyes closed as his head rested upon Akihiko's shoulder. Was all things right in the world? No...hardly but he was going to a new home for awhile and his star was safe...both of them safe.
He probably shouldn't have kissed his cheek, but...he wanted to. He enjoyed these quiet moments too.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:50 am

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Smash Studios #5

Shou sometimes had the weirdest dreams of a life he didn't know. Some younger boy dressed up like a doll dancing around a tea service. He was laughing with the boy and amazed by how pretty he looked in blue...As if there weren't enough frocks and crinolines in Harajuku. Yes, the boy looked beautiful and soon he pulled his...brother?...in and kissed him warmly. Soft lips and a tongue that occasionally teased his own. Such a wonderfully little game they played. He could hold that boy forever in his arms between the lace and the soft gloves upon delicate hands.

For the musician, when he woke he always wondered if it was a past life or just some subconscious flirtation of his own life style. But even so, when these visions came to him, the reality and the fantasy seemed a little blurred. Fortunately, in this limo, his own disorientation wouldn't be noticed. He knew this feeling would pass once he got back to work. Yes, he had way too much to do!

As the limo slowly pulled back into Smash's lot, his fingers pressed against the glass as he took a deep breath. He hated how Narcissus had left him holding the whole show in his hands. Should have known better than to trust Ohayou. The whole damn thing should have been dropped...he should have dropped it right then when Asato of Ohayou called. But no, he was to inspired at the time. He hadn't even told Matsumoto-san yet because he didn't have that sort of time nor energy to spare. And Narcissus probably got a good night's sleep!

Shou stepped out of the limo after having his personal rant time and walked towards Studio #5 with a purposeful stride. Oh he'd make this show work! Come Hell or high water! Two costume changes, wings, a fight scene with a stunt double....how much more chaos could he add to this show? Oh yeah... there was still the flight sequence when his angel form shows up on the scene beyond the dancers. Walking into the studio well before the other arrived, he picked up his two sets of music....the Demon...and the Angel. Heading into the vocal's room he cued up the music that was recorded earlier and warmed up, then began to solo the first song as the Demon approached...

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:16 am

I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

The dawn was breaking now...the sun peeking over the horizon, like Naoko used to peek from where he hid his head every time Hayato would check on him. The golden hair of the pianist really was comparable to the rays of the sun...
Hayato sat on the rooftop of SMASH studios, just watching the world slowly come to life.
Something...had bothered him so deeply after the incident with Naoko in the practice room that he couldn't relax, couldn't even bring himself to go home and rest. Not yet.
Pulling out his cellphone, he made a call to the finest instrument company in Tokyo and placed an order for the best piano they had in stock. Yes, make sure it is perfectly tuned, he advised them, and he would like it in purple.
So it would be a donation from himself to the studio...he had, after all, ruined the sound of the piano. He was fairly sure he had chipped a key or two with his fist, judging from the indentations left on his hand.
Hopefully, it would make Shou happy.
Shou?? Why did he care if it made Shou happy? He was doing this for Naoko. ONLY Naoko.
Right?

Well...he did want to talk to Shou again. There was something about that wild star that intrigued him, made him want to explore what was beneath those layers of makeup and bravado.
Yet, it wasn't a romantic, or even sexual, thing, like most interests of his were. He was just...curious. Drawn in, for some reason.

Hayato shook his head, lying back against the concrete of the rooftop. Birds were flying overhead. Sometimes he wished he could just fly with those birds.
Silly daydreams...
At least the piano would be delivered by the time anyone really got into practicing for the day. He had even instructed them to take the old piano and have it re-tuned before returning it to a different studio.
That should make them all happy.
That should...be good enough to say "sorry".
If he could just make himself look as "sweet" as that Ryuukaze. If he could pull that off, then he could get Naoko back, perhaps.
There had to be a way...
And, if not...then he would have no choice but to go ahead and destroy everything Naoko ever knew and loved until the pianist came crawling and begging to be with him again.
Yawning, Hayato closed his eyes, beginning to drift off on the rooftop, the cool breeze dancing through his hair.
Just..a nap. It would be another long day.

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:12 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Light.
There was light, prying at his eyes.
For a moment, Ryu didn't know where he was, but the more he blinked, tossing around in the bed, the more aware of his surroundings he became. He was in the dorms at the studio.
And he was dog tired...
Even so, he was awake.
Rolling over, his eyes fell on the bunk across from him.
It had been empty when he went to sleep.
Now...a tuft of golden hair peeked out from under the covers.
The violinist smiled, throwing his covers back and putting his feet to the cold floor.
Trotting across the floor as quickly as he could, he crawled into the small bed beside Naoko, wrapping himself around the pianist like a little monkey or something.
Grinning, Ryu stuck out his tongue and let it run over the outside of the blond's ear.
Hopefully, it would be a pleasant way for his angel to wake up.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:36 pm

"I have a huge kitchen." Akihiko replied with a slight laugh. "Granted, I also have someone who cooks for me most of the time so, kind of helps to have more space."
Sighing, the musician closed his eyes for a moment, simply relaxing. They were pulling up to the garage now, having passed the security gate just moments before.
"I appreciate you worrying about me, Ishi... but really, I'll be fine. My injuries weren't that bad. Really." he wanted to put his manager's mind at ease... but apparently that was easier said than done.
A kiss...
A soft sweet kiss on the cheek...
No doubt Michi had seen that, and while it was quite surprising that the megane-clad man had done it... Akihiko didn't mind in the slightest.
And while Narcissus was a play boy, while he had a bit of a wild streak and yet a soft side... he couldn't bring himself to say anything too mushy... couldn't really kiss Izzy back with Michi sitting right there across from them.
It was odd...
Because this was, perhaps, the first time that Akihiko felt he couldn't just grab the person he wanted to go to bed with... and just kiss them in front of another person.
The car stopped and Akihiko carefully untangled himself from his manager. Opening the door, they were inside Narcissus' garage.
One that... oddly enough... only had a few cars.
Cars that the musician really didn't know how to drive.
Turning, the man smiled to Izzy Lucky, reaching out a hand to help him out of the limo. "Come on. I'll show you to your room and then Michi-kun and I can get Chiyou settled somewhere."

(((OOC: Okay so Koy's house has two wings; Traditional and Modern. Koy lives in the Modern wing and tends to entertain important guests in the Traditional.
The Modern Wing has; 4 bedrooms, studio, 4 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, kitchen, living room, dinning room, utility room, and game room.
The Traditional Wing has; 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, kitchen, living room, dinning room, and meditation room.
There is a pool out back, as well as a hot tub, and the garage is connected to the Modern Wing of the house (you can see it from one of the windows in the living room).
Yes, I have shamelessly used pics of GACKT's house as Koy's house.
Pics can be found here at this blog ( http://stellena10102.wordpress.com/2010/04/19/gackts-house/ )
Since there isn't a kitchen in those pics (but there is in the traditional area) I'm going to point out that there are 2 kitchens. This is the one Koy likes to use however ( http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3256/2304098814_d2e8a1bb56.jpg )
Also, there is a guest room wing to Koy's house that sports a more traditional Japanese feel to it. It makes it to where he can entertain guests comfortably or in a traditional manner, depending on the guests.
Images of that are here... ( http://www.luxist.com/2006/11/23/japanese-zen-on-marthas-vineyard-estate-of-the-day/ )
As for the outside... here's the place from the front
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s22/bellamonch/CLI/Tokyo Mansion/edo-1.jpg
And from the back
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s22/bellamonch/CLI/Tokyo Mansion/Yamato_rear.jpg
)))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:59 pm

He hadn't been deeply enough asleep to dream, but somehow... Naoko was getting the rest he really needed.
And maybe it was a good thing that he wasn't able to dream...
But then something was waking him up...
Something... wrapping around him...
Amber eyes snapped open and he turned in the grasp of his akuma, relieved to see it was Ryu who had just... licked his ear?
"Ryu-kun..." the blond whispered, obviously sleepy. "Nanji desu ka?" the pianist asked with a yawn.
He was blinking to try and clear the blur from his eyes,. Granted, glasses would probably help with that, but he couldn't really grab them at the moment.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:14 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy chuckled just a little, "Mmm...a cook. No wonder you don't eat frozen dinners. I look forward to seeing your kitchen then." His eyes wandered to watch as they pulled into the garage. Akihiko's house was amazing by the outside alone especially in Tokyo where everything was so packed together. He had to have spent a mint on obtaining the property.

There was nothing said about the kiss. And for that Izzy was thankful. He had tried to make sure that no one was looking yet, Michi might have seen it because the direction the young man was looking had changed. However, Michi said nothing about it and instead looked down at Chiyou-kun making sure the boy was still comfortable.

As the car stopped, Izzy really didn't want to let go of Akihiko but it seemed silly as his manager to be so caught up like that. In fact, somehow he had to start thinking like a manager again and slowly get back to reality so he wasn't a burden to his star. He didn't want Akihiko to worry about him when he man should be at his rehearsals.

Then Izzy saw the other cars and teased, "Well at least you've good taste in cars even if you don't drive." Reaching up, he took Akihiko's hand and let him help him from the car. The fresh air and the freedom from the Hospital were already helping the megane-clad man. It was so refreshing and eventually he hoped he could get used to Akihiko's new home until he found one for himself. How he hated searching for apartments but he couldn't afford something like this. Not on his life.

"Thank you," he answered while staring in awe as he walked with Akihiko inside.

Michi smirked just a little when Izzy went inside with Akihiko. He had just caught the tail end of that soft kiss but he knew even before the kiss that the two men were more than just star and manager. Although he wondered if they realized that yet. Actually, he doubted either one had confessed and probably were still trying to figure out what they felt. However, he hadn't much time to think about it because the little blond beauty that was fast asleep on the seat needed to be put to bed.

Picking up the boy carefully, Michi followed Izzy and Akihiko inside the extravagant home. To say the house was marvelous was an understatement. And at this point, Michi realized he had chosen the wrong profession in life! It was hard not to be envious of all the space. But, at least he had a space to live unlike Izzy who was virtually without anything but the clothes on his back. At least here, Izzy would have time to recover. Who couldn't feel well rested in such open spaces?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:09 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"It's mooorning!" Ryu sang. "Good mooorning, good mooorning, morning morning moooorning!"
Indeed, it was morning. This was proven by the sudden blare of an alarm going off. Ryu was quick to turn it off, though, as the sound wasn't exactly conducive to the mood he wanted to create.
So they didn't have a ton of time...Ryuukaze was in the mood...for loooooove.
Of course, he didn't really take into account the state of mind that Naoko might be in, nor the fact that the pianist was certainly dead tired still. Neither of them had gotten all that much sleep, and Naoko had gotten less than the violinist.
Even so, he pounced on top of the blond, a** waving back and forth in the air like a cat as he kissed NAKO all over.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Akihiko lead Izzy and the laden down Michi through the garage door and into the main portion of the house. It was the more modern side of his abode. While the front door itself was situated at the traditional side... he didn't use that wing of the house unless he had too.
Or he was craving a little traditional feel.
In truth, he'd had it built more as an homage to his grandfather than anything, since Koyasu Aki seemed to love the traditional Japanese look.
Stepping into the living room, it was rather dark... but in a pleasant comfortable way. One brick wall was lined with live growing ivy, while most of the living room was covered in shelves, holding various items, books, music... all manner of things.
"So, what sort of bedroom would you want, Ishi?" the musician asked curiously, stopping in the middle of the living room. "King sized bed? Queen sized? Do you want a full entertainment center? They all have deep sunken whirlpool baths so that should feel good... any color preference? Black and deep blue are the choices."
He was literally going to give Izzy the run of the house.
"I suppose we can put Chiyou in one of the rooms you don't pick. Unless you want something traditional, though... right now, if I were you, I'd go for comfort over tradition." he glanced over to Michi. "And you're welcome to a bedroom as well. After all, you're staying here." Narcissus added with a smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:21 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

His jaw dropped just a little as he looked around the spacious home. Such a comfortable place and purely the object of much appreciation. "Preference? Oh...uh...I've never slept in a king size bed. But I like deep blue. Although anything will do really. You were at my home and so I think you know what I would like" He hoped that he room would be close to his star but he wouldn't ask for that preference. That would be rude. Bu somehow he missed the intimate feel of his small apartment right now.

Michi grinned as he adjusted the boy in his arms, "Well, any room in this house puts my paltry apartment to shame so I'll take any room you put me in. I bet your closet is bigger than my whole place" It was actually pretty exciting being in a house like this. Michi had never been outside of Japan so he hadn't ever experienced such a grand home. While Izzy on the other hand knew that houses in America could compare with this one.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Naoko smiled slightly, "Ryu-kun... you're too happy this early in the morning." he replied, before being fully pounced and becoming the target of a thousand kisses.
Laughing, because some of the kisses were rather ticklish, the blond shook his head. "Dame, Ryu-kun! It tickles!" the pianist kept laughing, squirming under his lover in a half-assed attempt to escape to barrage.
Ryuukaze was in the mood for love and, strangely enough... so was Naoko.
After all, he simply wasn't going to think about Hayato or what had happened.
In fact...
He didn't plan on telling Ryu about it all.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games