Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

SuperZombiePotatoe

Quotable Cat

6,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:17 am
The new house-elf, with green eyes and extremely pointed ears, stopped outside the entrance to the kitchens. For a while she just stood there talking to herself, as she did quite often. " Have confidence, Alia," she said." Just be yourself and work hard. Right, then! In we go, " and she marched in with her head held high. A little bit too high, because she failed to see anothe elf standing in the doorway." Hello, I'm Al-ugh!" she started to say before she collided with the other elf.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:25 pm
Lexi decided to head back to the kitchen. Good thing she did too. The sight before her was amazing. More house elves. She couldn't help but smile. "Hello all you new elves" she called out. Smiling her biggest grin to all of them  

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

SuperZombiePotatoe

Quotable Cat

6,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:13 am
Alia untangled herself from the other elf, all the while muttering apologies.
Suddenly, she heard a voice from the doorway. Another elf had appeared and was welcoming al the new house elves. Alia straightened her rag and replied, " Hello, I'm Alia. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:59 pm
Lexi ran up to the elf that introduced herself. "I'm Lexi. Nice to meet you Alia." Lexi gave her a friendly smile. "Its so nice to see new elves. I've been here for a while and I thought I was going to be the only new elf for a long time."  

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

SuperZombiePotatoe

Quotable Cat

6,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:52 am
Alia was so overcome by joy, that she grabbed Lexi and gave her a tight hug.
" I thought that I was going to be alone too. Thank goodness that didn't happen!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:42 pm
Sinistro, a new house elf, did his best to quietly walk in, but his chains clinking, and the sound of his boots on the ground prevented him from doing such a thing. Giving up trying to be quiet, he looked about for "any signs of life" in the room. Seeing two house elves hugging, he thought he would respectfully stay quiet until he was acknowledged. As he waited, he fixed his hair a little.

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Pacchiro

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:29 pm
These hallways are so big..! I can't believe Master told me never to come here. Everything is so grand and beautiful...
That was all the tiny house elf could think of, stumbling through the hallways of Hogwarts towards the Giggling Pear. A little below 4 feet tall, the huge arching ceilings made her feel like the residents were giants. All she had was her potato sack and bed sheet toga combination for comfort and security. Hopefully the other house elves would be nice. "But now Master can't tell me what to do! Elon is a free elf now! I don't have a Master anymore, and nor do I need one. Not even these halls can't keep me down!"
She was happy - happier than she had been in a long time. Once at the Giggling Pear, she saw a group of house elves. Two of them were hugging, while a third stood by and watched. Elon trembled slightly, willing herself to talk to at least one of them. She walked up behind the lone one, quietly clearing her throat. "U-uhm... H-hello... I'm Elon. What's your name?"

OOC;;
(( Big first RP post. I would've never thought to have a house elf for a character, but man, if you played it right it could be addictingly fun!
Shut up, spell check. Addictingly is obviously a word. I should know - I thought it up! ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:10 am
Elpidius Elon

Sinistro's ears perked up when he thought he heard someone addressing him, it turns out that she was, so he turned around and gave her a wave, "Hello," He said then smiled a bit. After telling him her name, he replied, "Mine is Sinistro." After looking her over, then around at the room, he asked "Are you from around here?"

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:18 pm
SuperZombiePotatoe

Lexi grabbed her arms and started to jump in joy. During this she looked over and saw more house elves. "Yay more elves. Hello you two"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:52 pm
KaitaAlexis
Quote:

Addy also looked up and said," Yay, more new friends!!!" Perhaps things would turn out okay...

SuperZombiePotatoe

Quotable Cat

6,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:50 pm
The little elf heard some other elves talking which in turn sparked her curiosity. She slowly approached the group while keeping one hand grabbing the fingers of the other. She heard them giving each other introductions, and that some of them were new as well.

"Oh, uhm, hello. My name Tivs," she said softly as she dusted the side of her little dress off. She had never met any other house elves other than her own parents at her old masters. Tivs wasn't sure how house elves really were since she stayed inside her old home most of her younger life.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:07 am
Elon shook her head. "No, I'm very new here. Just arrived actually." She smiled, bowing her head just a little bit. "I'm guessing you're new too, Sinistro?" She twiddled her thumbs, feeling a little uncomfortable around so many new faces.

When the other two house elves spoke to them, she jumped a little bit and smirked. "H-hi!" So friendly with so much energy... I hope I can keep up with them in the kitchen. "Hey, uhm, so since we're here, shouldn't we be working in the kitchens to prepare the next meal for the kids or something?" Elon didn't want to go back to working, but what else could she do? She knew nothing else, after all.

When the third house elf walked up, Elon did another head bob of greeting. "Hi, Tivs. Nice to meet you! I'm Elon, which you.. may have already figured out." Her smile slowly widened.

I Sinistro I

KaitaAlexis

SuperZombiePotatoe

Pacchiro

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:25 pm
Sinistro nodded at Elon as he replied "Yeah, I'm new here." He brought his leg up to adjust the handkerchief on his right boot, and once it was adjusted he put his leg down. His chains clinking together as he moved. After his boot came back to the floor, another house elf addressed the group, she called herself Tivs, Sinistro nodded at her and said "My name is Sinistro." He looked to the other elves, who he didn't know the names of, and he said to Tivs again "I'm unsure as to what their names are, but they seem friendly. He nodded again while removing his jacket, which was studded on the collar and around the bottom, but the cuffs had thick metal spikes sticking out with safety pins where the knuckles would be.
He draped his jacket on a nearby chair so that the back of it faced the room. On the back of the jacket was the crest of the family he once proudly served for a very long time pinned to the jacket with safety pins. He dusted off the crest a bit, then turned to the other elves after Elon had said something about getting to work. Sinistro shrugged and said, "Okay," He rolled up his sleeves and said, "I'll do whatever I'm assigned to do. I'm easy."

Elpidius Elon

KaitaAlexis

SuperZombiePotatoe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:43 pm
"Oh yes maybe we should see about preparing the meals and such. Honestly I've mainly been with some of the students. Making friends with them in a way" Lexi walked around the new elves. "Well I can't really give any orders on what must be done around here. Not really one of the figures in charge of the place" Lexi stopped to ponder a bit. "Any ideas?"  

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

Pacchiro

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:14 pm
Elon bit her bottom lip. "I can't really give orders either but... Dinner is soon, right? We should start on main courses and move on to sides and later on desserts. What kind of main dishes do students like?" She carefully stepped around the group to move toward the kitchen area. "I mean, we've got hundreds upon hundreds of students to feed! W-we should get started as soon as possible!"

I Sinistro I

KaitaAlexis

SuperZombiePotatoe

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games