Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:46 pm
Congrats to the new mods!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:58 pm
OMG Congratulations 4laugh 3nodding !!!!!!!!!!!!!  

violet faerie

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:29 pm
Crap, I forgot about you, Violet. X3

Violet can be a mod too. =3

Well, until one of the mods responds to say their objections or hurrahs, I'm not going to officially give you guys the mod class though. =3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:01 pm
How mods are you going to have chibi-chan?  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:24 pm
HUAH!? More mods?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:42 pm
I guess so...at least untill shes gone...I'm not really sure. neutral confused  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:47 pm
Congrats to you too Violet!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:47 pm
Am I confusing you guys? XO heart

Well, I wanted to make those people moderators because they seem like they would do a good job. We need to start organizing more, instead of just saying it should be done.

It's my fault for not starting or stating that we should become more organized, but we need to lock more threads and clean up the place so there is not so much chattering in the threads. I apologize for not doing this myself, but I also can't do it alone, so...yeah.

The people I listed are who I have in mind to be moderators. A couple of ours are a little unactive, so I think that the more mods we have, the merrier. Besides, our previous contests were so slow to finish. I want to speed the events up, mkay? =D

Judging from the reaction, I'm guessing so might not be happy about this. That is why I am not giving them their placements yet. Dari, you, as well as the other active mods, should either PM me or post here which moderators you think would be an important asset as well as any objections you have. In the end, if someone I listed is not made a mod because of objections, no worries. I'll end up to be the bad guy in the end. X3

Ah, if any members would like to point out objections about the members I listed, they may PM me as well. =3

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:49 pm
In all realness, we only have 3 active moderators. X3 heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:04 pm
Er, actually, let's go with the top three.

Mods, the choices are

Yoshaki
Wyrn
Cami_Kaminari
[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Violet_faerie

Please send me your top three choices and reason why. Please use your better judgement and don't pick your bestest bud just because he/she is your friend. =3

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:09 pm
Hmm this will make things complicated. This means I may not become moderator after all. I expect people to pick Wyrn, Violet, and Onomatopoeia. Simply becaue they are far less...irradict as the rest of us(though not really cami just me xp )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:14 pm
Aww, as long as you don't spam and cause trouble/disrespect members and have good grammar/spelling, I'm sure you have as good a chance as anyone. =3

Besides, I'm not looking for a spiffy friend to have tea parties with. I'm looking for more people who will use their moderators powers to lock topics and enforce the rules. Or else, what's the point of giving them that status? Strictness! Yay! =D
heart

I'm sure the other people feel the same way. =]

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:21 pm
Someone deleted the locked contest thread. In the future mods, please don't do that. x___x  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:22 pm
Oh my, me a mod. I mean, I'm pretty organized and made threads, but I didn't think I could be a mod. Oo;;

You too have a chance to win, Yoshaki. It's not like I'm popular or everyone knows me. xP

I thought that Cami, Violet and Wyrn might win though. :3

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

StaggeringGenius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:30 pm
I think they would all make good mods  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games