Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:29 am
Invictus_88
In fairness, I think if any right-minded person happened to find some award-winning real ale, they'd jolly well take it. 6X is lovely stuff, and a bit too good to be left lying about, say...in the way Strongbow might be!

All this talk of drink, and I cannot due to the horrors of taking antibiotics! I'm getting to the point where I -might- just flout all the obvious health risks and have a merry old time.

Lesson for the young: Kids, never get ear infections and then fail to recognise it until the ear explodes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:18 pm
It exploded?

That's great! You are clearly possessed of an impressive stiff upper lip.

After it burst did you phlegmatically insist upon a glass of Scotch, and only submit to medical attention at the behest of an attractive darling other, or dear family relative?

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:42 am
Invictus_88
It exploded?

Yes. Blood et al.

Invictus_88
That's great! You are clearly possessed of an impressive stiff upper lip.

It's so impressive it blocks out most of the sun.

Invictus_88
After it burst did you phlegmatically insist upon a glass of Scotch, and only submit to medical attention at the behest of an attractive darling other, or dear family relative?

I wish I could claim that to be true... oh, how I do. At the time, even though it shames me now, Scotch wasn't at the forefront of my mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:53 am
Apparently my hair is red now.

User Image

It's amazing what a holiday will do to you.  

Smigg-the-Miserable

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:22 am
That's you?

Gosh. You look rather different!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:21 am
illyrianth
Invictus_88
illyrianth
Somehow, I doubt that very much...besides which, I haven't the energy to be a full or even part-time stalker...heheh

meh, I've had a tough day at work and I'm bored...

Ah, I don't believe that for a moment. You've already confessed to having driven past where I live. rolleyes

I know you live somewher near Devizes...you said so...I go past it in the same way I go past Salisbury....past it on the A303 at ~coughmumble~ MPH...

I used to live in Wincanton...  

Tsunamimom

wodewose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:14 pm
Me & the Mrs (as I can't sem to get the pic to stick so to speak, here`s the link)
http://woodwose.deviantart.com/art/Me-and-the-Mrs-60093246  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:31 pm
Me showing off the head part of my pirate costume for Saturday. xd I so do not look piratey...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

dreaming_mouse

Heterodyne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:40 pm
dreaming_mouse
Me showing off the head part of my pirate costume for Saturday. xd I so do not look piratey...

Fact: Concentrated areas of people in pirate costumes generate enough awesome to meet 2% of world energy needs. Talk Like a Pirate Day is our answer to a green future. [/podium speech with emphatic hand gestures]

What could be more piratey than a skull and crossbones bandana, I ask you? ^___^ I hacked apart some primark clothes and sewed swathes of lace to them for one a while back, and l looked more gothic lolita than anything else.

Seeing as we're on the subject of costumes...I think I might show you my back, rather than my face...

User Image

Well..okay, my face as well.

User Image

Yep. I cosplay. Don't shoot! Even I'm not sure why I do it. sweatdrop I make the costumes on my great-grandmother's 1950s hand-crank sewing machine. mrgreen This was my last minute FFIII Generic White Mage (tm) costume thing I rigged up out of labcoat fabric (not the most flattering stuff in the world... ) and wore it to Tokonatsu last month. Both pictures were taken by someone in the baying audience.

Audience: 'Take it off!'
Me: 'I would, but I need someone to help me with the zip...?'

Maybe a normal picture will appear when I get battries for the camera. -_-;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:39 pm
Good god, that's awesome!

Invictus_88
That's you?

Gosh. You look rather different!

I do a bit, don't I. Not quite sure why... Maybe it's because I've got my hair down or something - it does seem to make quite a difference. I think my cousin has some better ones, so I may try to get them off him.  

Smigg-the-Miserable

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:20 am
You cosplay? eek
Man, that's just weird....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:36 am
Heterodyne
dreaming_mouse

Fact: Concentrated areas of people in pirate costumes generate enough awesome to meet 2% of world energy needs. Talk Like a Pirate Day is our answer to a green future. [/podium speech with emphatic hand gestures]

What could be more piratey than a skull and crossbones bandana, I ask you? ^___^ I hacked apart some primark clothes and sewed swathes of lace to them for one a while back, and l looked more gothic lolita than anything else.

I tried Primark but they didn't have anything so I got some random 80s skirt from a charity shop that I'm gonna hack tonight lol.  

dreaming_mouse

Smigg-the-Miserable

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:12 am
Angilwingz
You cosplay? eek
Man, that's just weird....

Gods above, why do I never meet people like this offline?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:28 am
Get thee to Canada, clearly!  

Invictus_88
Captain

xXx White Lily xXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:16 pm
Heterodyne
I had a pirate party this year, so I'm doing my bit wink

User Image

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games