Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:25 am

Leafpetal jumped when she heard a cat sneeze. She ran though some bushes and found Cloudkit. "Cloudkit! What are you doing here?" Leafpetal demanded, hoping the kit didn't hear anything.

((silly Cloudkit....))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:30 am

Pantherclaw walked up beside Leafpetal "I thought I told you to stay in the nursery,"Pantherclaw sighed. "Well yah but..." "What did you here?" Cloudkit shuffled his paws "Just about everything,"he said and dropped his head.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:33 am

Leafpetal stood in shock. "but... no... please tell me you didn't hear anything! please tell me you didn't hear a word!"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:41 am

Cloudkit didn't say anything he just looked at his paw then quietly said "I won't tell I promise,but I don't see what the big deal is,"

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:44 am

Leafpetal looked over at Pantherclaw. "He doesn't know about the warrior code, does he?..." Leafpetal asked.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:06 am

"I only found him a few days ago,so he doesn't really know much,"Pantherclaw replied.

((gtg I'll be on later))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:09 am

((oks. BYES!!!))

Leafpetal looked a bit releaved, then faced Cloudkit. "you mustn't tell ANYONE what you heard, ok? NO ONE can know. You must keep it a secret forever. Do you understand?" Leafpetal asked Cloudkit.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:50 am

ch3shire_c4t
Goldenpaw raised her paw, but put it back down again. "How am I supposed to fight a cat that won't fight back?" She noticed his tears, "Oh, don't start crying. That's my weakness!" Her legs began to wobble. She felt a burning in her stomach, it was sympathy. She shook her head not believing it was true. How can I feel sympathy for a cat that drove my Clan out?! Her legs gave way and she collapsed onto the ground.

((Lol, I just happened to check if you did. xD))

Raintail gasped and nudged her gently, meowing tensely, "Goldenpaw? Are you okay?"

MADLYALICE

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:19 am

"Ok,can we find the herbs it's really fun!"Cloudkit said cheerfully.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:29 am

Leafpetal breathed in releif, then nodded. "Alright..." Then Leafpetal lead Cloudkit and Pantherclaw to an area with burdock root. First, Leafpetal dug up some of it and carefully took it our with her teeth and showed it to Cloudkit. "You know how you asked about rat bites? this is burdock root, which is what heals rat bite infections."

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:33 am

Spiritheart sat at the entrance to camp.

((Argh, I can't wait! I'm gonna say that Starblood hid her pregnancy for a very long time))

Starblood entered the forest and lay on a rock, purring. She suddenly gasped as waves of pain hit her

Curling up around her kits, Starblood smiled at them before looking up. She gasped when she saw Longear, and she called over to him, "Can you get Leafpetal?" He nodded and came closer. "What are you....?" She started, only to gasp when he unsheathed his claws. She tried to run but Longear was to fast, and he sank his claws deep into her neck. Dragging her still twitching body away, Longear tossed it into the nearby river and watched it float down into SnowClan territory.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:33 am

Cloudkit walked up to it and sniffed it "It smells funny,"Cloudkit purred. Pantherclaw watched Cloudkit and Leafpetal and purred.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:38 am

"Well it probably does, but it heals, so its important," Leafpetal said. Then she got some more, and set it in a pile in front of Cloudkit. "Want to help me carry it back to camp?" Leafpetal asked Cloudkit. Then she thought of something. "Cloudkit... Would you like to do this for your life? Would you like to help heal cats?" she asked seriously.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:43 am

"Really?!That would be amazing!!"Cloudkit anwsered and picked up the roots happily.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:48 am

Spiritheart stood and walked into the forest, only to see Leafpetal and Pantherclaw and Cloutkit. She frowned and continued walking until she heard mewling. Sprinting over to the meowing, she gasped as she looked at seven kits on a warm rock. And image flashed through her mind of these kits destroying MoonClan, and she growled in fear. 'No!' Reaching down, she licked one of them and gasped as th kit not only opened it's eyes, but it also let out a meow. "Who are you?" Deciding not to respond, Spiritheart grabbed this kit and carried him into camp. She then began to clean his cinnamon fur, which had almond stripes. His huge chocolate eyes watched her in silence.
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games