Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:51 pm
She laughed " caterpillar you think of everything" She smiled at him then looked at mimicry and blushed "care to dance husband?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:39 pm
Mimicry grinned. He found it funny that, even after they had known each other for all this time, they still blushed around each other. "I'd love to dance."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:26 pm
"Well then let's " She held her hand out for him to take . She figured they might as well make up for missing the chance to really dance at the ball.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Mimicry took her extended and and they began to dance to the flowers' music. The group broke into applause again, and after a minute or so Nana stood up and offered a hand to Jasper. Nearly the entire congregation split off into pairs to dance and celebrate the occasion.  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:22 pm
She smiled up at him as the music continued, then giggled a bit "mimicry do you remember what you told me when we first met? how you always got what you wanted and you wanted me? i told you no you wouldn't and now look at us"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:39 pm
Mimicry's smile faded for a moment as he remembered his dark past self, but then it returned. "I was a different person then," he said, leaning his head against hers for a moment, "but I suppose I was right."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:47 am
She wished the moment would never end. but she knew she only had a short time left before she would have to go back. However she decided to enjoy it as much as she could "you were.. you won me anyway.. must of been your charm" she giggled  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:56 am
Mimicry laughed softly and twirled Indya under his arm. "I don't want you to go," he said, his voice low as they flowed back into the rhythm, "but you already knew that. It's okay; I'm not going to stop you. Just be careful. I never want to lose you again."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:42 pm
Inyda smiled up at him as they swayed to the music" I don't think you will mimicry, I plan to stick close to you " She leaned and placed a gentle kiss on his lips  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:07 pm
((So where do we go from here?))  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:14 pm
Indya looked sadly up at mimicry ."Time for me to go. " She really didn't want to , but she knew it was time "She went and changed behind one of the conceled areas, back into the outfit she was in before the wedding. ripping a sleeve for good effect

"Mimicry.. I promise I won't get caught . and we'll bring those tweedles down together ..all of us" she looked at her friends then headed back alone to the castle

Wating until the right time she stumbled back into the gardens and up to the door , banging on it " dee..DEE please open up "  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:44 pm
"Indya...." Mimicry said softly, as his bride removed herself from his arms and went back to change into her Tweedle princess attire. His voice had almost taken on a tone of pleading, but he concealed it; he knew she didn't want to go any more than he wanted her to, and there was no point in making her feel worse about it.

"I'll be following shortly," Nana said with a nod of understanding. Jasper looked nearly as nervous and unhappy about this as Mimicry did about Indya.

Miss Nera crawled down from her web and lifted up the wedding gown she had so perfectly created. "I'll save this for you," she said. "For when you return."

"Please be careful," Mimicry said, and then Indya was gone again.

~~~

In the castle, the Tweedles gave a synchronized start at the sudden pounding at the door. The twins looked at each other in wonder.

"It's for you," Dum said.

Dee's eyes widened. "You don't think--"

The brothers jumped to their feet and rushed to the door. Tweedle Dee yanked the door open and nearly gasped at the sight of the caller. "Oh, my darling!" he cried, wrapping Indya in a sickly sweet embrace. "Please, come inside before you catch your death! My god, what have they done to you?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:37 pm
Indya began to sniffle and sob " oh dee I was so scared , they kept me tied up like a prisoner. " She hugged him tightly letting him lead her back inside the castle " I kept hoping my love would come rescue me.. but they put me where you couldn't find me"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:50 pm
Dee hushed her gently, stroking her hair. "Hush, love, nobody's going to hurt you anymore," he said. Over her shoulder, he gave a wide grin to his brother, who looked a little indignant; Indya had come back, but Nana had not.

"And what of my dear bride-to-be?" Dum said, unable to hide all of his resentment. "What has become of her?"

"Don't distress her any more, brother," Dee said sternly. He put an arm about Indya's shoulders as the trio made their way back into the castle. "It's all right, love. They won't dare come back for you here."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:07 pm
Indya sobbed a bit leaning into Dee as they walked back in the castle "Thank you dee , but what shall we do" She sniffled pathetically "They want to dethrone you and keep me with them as their prisoner. that white haired boy says i'm his  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games