Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image
Fred takes her trunk and hauls it onto the train. She walks down the aisle looking for a compartment with anyone she knew. "Hey Jatar. Do you mind if I sit here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:31 pm
Serenity boarded the train in a hurry and made her way to her seat. She was anxious to go home. She hadn`t been there in a long time. She wobbled in the seat happy as can be listening to music while she waited to start heading home. She sat by herself in an empty car with her bags.  

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:50 pm
*Tina saw Serenity and turned to Kitty to say*, " I'll be right back". *Tina walks quickly over to Serenity* "Why are you sitting all by yourself, come sit with me. Kitty is there and we are holding Andrew hostage! Well, not really. Come on!" , said Tina. *And practically dragged Serenity to the compartment where Kitty and Andrew sat. On the was she saw James and waved to say a quick "Hi, Bye"* "Look who I brought back with me. Do you all know each other?", said Tina hopefully.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:59 pm
Serenity was surprised to suddenly be yanked out of her car by what seemed to be a quick force. When she looked around she was in a car with a gryffindor named Tina, another gryffindor named Andrew, and another student. She scratched her head rather shocked that someone had actually conversed with her. Being a ravenclaw she wasn't very social, but the simle fact she was a metamorphmagius tended to scare people away from her. Serenity put her rainbow coloured hair up in two ponytails on the sides of her head and smiled. "Thanks Tina, I think this is actually the first time I've ever felt liked so far this term." she said with a smile.  

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image *Summer was in the process of dragging her trunk inside the train, Isis and Athena clambering around her feet, when she spots Kitty, not ten feet away. She runs to her friend and hug-tackles her.*

KITTYYYYYY! *glomps* Hiya!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:07 pm
"Oh your so sweet. Forget about it. 3nodding This is Kitty and Andrew", said Tina as she pointed each of them out. * Just as she said this someone else ran throught the compartment door.* "Hi, I'm Tina. And this is Serenity and Andrew.", said Tina to Summer, happily.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 pm
Serenity smiled sweetly. "Hi, names Serenity Howlett of Ravenclaw house. Local metamorphmagius." she said with a tip of her hat.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:29 pm
*Tina thought to herself that the compartment was getting quite small for everyone. So she took out her wand and pointed at the side of the train and cast a Extension Charm, without saying anything. Everyone's feet moved slight as they adjusted to to all the new space.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:37 pm
Serenity was startled. She noticed the ground moving and took a seat on the bench. "Extension charm, very nice." she said nodding.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:41 pm
"Thank you, it was getting a bit to small in here for all of us. Do you really think because your a metamorphmagius people are scared of you?"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:08 am
User Image "Wow, nice charm! I guess I am the hostage here" Andrew fakes being tied up and gagged stumbles into the compartment and then laughs it off. "you bit but it is not hard so I will join you." Andrew said taking a seat. "I can not wait till next term! My mum says it only gets better, but the break is something I am looking forward to as well she and I are to be going to Ottery St. Catchpole to visit some family friends there, though I do not remember them because we left there when I was 5 years old and it was traumatic because it was where my dad was killed by Death Eaters." Andrew held back the tone of sadness in his voice and sniffled a little at that last comment, he had never before talked about his fathers murder, not to anyone except the family owl Alkor, that is.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:50 am
User Image

Sticks head out of door and turns around when hearing two other friends names. Smiles widely when i spot Summer and kitty. Hey Summer and Kitty ready for the trip home.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:45 am
“Thanks, Andrew.”, Tina said cheerfully after laughing at Andrew‘s impression. *The room suddenly got quite after Andrew spoke* “Wow, Andrew, I’m so sorry about your father. But, I hope that this trip back to Ottery St. Catchpole will remind you of the good times with him. What is the name of the family you will be visiting?” said Tina sadly at first but, towards the end hopeful. *Just as Tina finished saying this, Kamalia appeared at the doorframe of the compartment.* “Hello, I’m Tina and this is Serenity and Andrew.” Tina said, pointing to each of them again. *Tina began to wonder who else would be coming, it was almost time to leave the Platform 9 ¾.*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:37 am
Serenity shrugged. "Im not sure really, it's just that noone besides you today has really talked to me since I got here. Its kind of pathetic really." she said but noticed the trolly with going down the carts. She smiled and got a bunch of her coins ready to see what they had.  

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:50 am
The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and and see's them getting their money out of their pockets says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dears?" She then rattled off what was on the cart.

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
Pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games