Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:32 pm
He sighed... he couldnt beleive he was about to do this...

"Was your step dad neglected and forced to live his own life, labveled as useless, and potentially suicidal since he was 4, or tough enought to dig a pund of flesh from his arm? Does your dad have an alternate personality thats a result of what he thinks is mild schizophrenia, that just changes, a personality he embraces as a part of himself? Does your step dad keep all of his problems in himself and deal with them completely alone, because there was no one there to care about him... ever? Does your step dad feel its his right, as a strong person to help all people who need it that he comes across.... does your step dad just want to take the time to get to know you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:38 pm
"No." Sammie couldn't actually say anything else. She ground her teeth together silently, still looking at the floor. She wasn't really used to people being forward and just wanting to get to know her. They usually wanted something, or was going to do something. She sighed gently, looking up at Nich. "How can you just talk so...calmly about all that?" She looked at him straight in the eyes, hoping it would be alright.

SOMETHING SPESHUL

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:41 pm
It was true her eyes were quite revealing, but that made them all the better to stare into....

"becaues, i needed to get you to trust me... that, and its in the past, theres no changing it, its just a sad story now.... if you want, ill grab your bag, and show you to your room... on the way you could tell me yours. Preferably less enigmatically than i did."

((Enigmatic for the win... such a cool word."))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:48 pm
"Sure...But mine isn't very....dramatic." She sighed slightly and stood up, looking around. She looked down at her feet as she jumped down the stairs, skimming each one. Sammie looked back at Nich and then walked over to her bag. She didn't bring much, just clothes and the major stuff. She started to walk over to it slowly.

.: Woot xD :.

SOMETHING SPESHUL

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:55 pm
With a quick dodge Nich beat her to the bag... "i havent forgotten my manners, and your room is upstairs by the way."

He hoisted her bag over his shoulder and began to walk up the stairs....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:57 pm
"Fine." She smiled slightly and turned back to the stairs, walking up them. "So....What do you want to know?" She looked at him as they walked, holding back a yawn as she waited for his answer.

SOMETHING SPESHUL

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:06 pm
turned into the next empty room in the numerical order, he hadnt bothered counting, and the number had fallen off the door. It was nearly the same as his, only this one had a lamp...

"Damn your lucky, i didnt get a lamp... Anyways i geuss its pertinent to ask why your here. Mines pretty aparent society thinks im a madman..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:17 pm
"Erm, Yeah." Sammie sat down on the bed that was in the room and looked at Nich. "I've never tried to cut myself...my step dad did that for me..." Sammie played with the long sleeves of her shirt as she said this, "But I've been 'dianosed' with bipolar & an anxiety disorder. I zone out sometimes, just go blank and I don't realise it. There was this one time, where we were at a family friends' house, and i was sat on the couch. I zoned out there, and I was just sat picking this hole that was there. Apparantly people yelled for me to stop, but I didn't, so I got punished that night. Locked in the basement for an awfully long time...Anyway, I don't know why I'm here exactly, I just know I'm a bit screwed in the head, or so they say. My story isn't exactly amazing, but my past consists of taking care of my mum from the age of 7, being forced into an adult like state, when my dad left. I say because of me, but yeah. There was always a burden on me to look after mum, cause we were alone, but she met someone else, and he treates me like utter crap...yeah. She scratched the back of her neck and looked at him. She knew her story was meek compared to most people in here, but meh, she was here wasn't she. All Sammie hoped that was he wouldn't laugh...

SOMETHING SPESHUL

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:26 pm
Goddamn... jense had been abused, and so had Lena.... that was sickening but still, understandable (thanks to Zach) But this girl... She was so innocent, and delicate, and just so, vulnerable... Itd be like kicking a puppy, it seemed like she had no will to even try and stop it. It was so sad, he felt the emotion... actually felt it. It didnt happen alot, he was a cold person, like he'd warned the few others.

"Hang on a minute okay?"

He rushed back to his room to find Lena there... "You need to get some sleep he said smiling... I'd accompany you, but ive a new guest to attend to" he said in a mocking tone.

Then he began to search through his notes... he had written a story once, in which the main character was exactly like this girl.... It was scaring him right now as he ruffled the papers. "Damn..." he couldnt find it, like usual when he was looking for a certain work.

He returned to Sammie's room, and looked at her simply. Then his eyebrow quirked, though his face still held a troubled look..."How can you belittle yourself like that?"

He sat down beside her, and said simply "I know alot of how you feel... i was never abused, but i wasnt exactly cared for... ive got a pretty gruesome story that still bother me today... but i doubt you'd like hearing the whole thing."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:32 pm
Sammie shrugged and pulled her sleeves over her hands, fixing them between her legs. She looked at him and then back at the floor. "I don't know...He said I deserved it...And I beleived him? I really don't know...I'd fight back though, all the time, but he just used hit me back or cut me, to shut me up, then drag me to the basement..." Sammie shrugged again and looked at him. "Yeah I don't think I'd want to hear it...sorry and all that..." She said quietly, before returning her glance to her feet.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad here after all.

SOMETHING SPESHUL

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:37 pm
"thats why im here i geuss.... It seems to be my fate..." Nich hated the idea of fate, but it was happening again... xtremely bluntly this time, this girl just didnt care enough to worry about his problems... it was okay, that made her just like everyone else... Except for Talia, she had cared... kinda. Course she didnt know he was crazy did she?

He looked at her, on topic again..."Do you really think you deserved it... Persoanally, i dont like to think that people get what they deserve... it makes me lose faith in how hard i have to work to get it...."

This was true, he knew he deserved a hell of alot more than he got, but he was here to make sure others did... so that was his lot in life.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:42 pm
"Yeah...probably. I drove my dad away, I deserve everything I got...I think. Thats what I was told, I don't knoww..." Sammie shook her head repeatedly as she looked down. She didn't like talking about herself, talking about someone else would be better. She just didn't want to hear his story yet...they'd only just met, and she knew it would be bad. She wanted to hear it, but at the same time didn't. She just was confused, it was her first day and everything. "Moving on from me, I've changed my mind, you can tell me that story if you want. I don't like talking about myself this much, I'm not worth that, so tell me?" She looked at him, meaning every word of it. She wasn't a liar, lying was bad, in opinion of step father.

SOMETHING SPESHUL

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:53 pm
"allright, before i start... i earnestly believe that people deserve nothing, and get what ever they happen to make from their lives... You, are a young girl, who in truth deserves nothing shes gotten if i believed in it that is..." He gave her a wink and a smile at that last part.

He took a deep breath and sighed deeply... he had to start somewhere so he picked the begginning...

"I was apparently "useless" as a child, and perpetually wanted to just kill myself, so that i didnt waste any more space or food or energy. That was sad, but the bad stuff started when i was in high school, as a kid i had been left alone... i was once gravely injured and patronized because i made a mess with my blood, as such i learned to care for myself and others, but never recieved any care. Then there was a girl, whom cared for me... and we got to know eachother well if you catch my drift. Thing was she didnt reallyt care, she was just using me to make her own little teenage dream come true. That sickened me, because i had skipped being a teenager, and as a result i dumped her. Then it happened she corrupted my freinds with her wiles, and did things to make my life miserable... i couldnt take it anymore, i was so alone i began to go mad, and i geuss made some company. On one desp[erate Tuesday i cut myself... extremely bad, i have a high pain threshold, and tore deep wrending wounds in my flesh, one layer of skin at a time. They found out at school, and kicked me out because i was "potentially dangerous" they called it. Anyways, if i come here, it will prove how "potentially dangerous" i actually am, and as a result i can go back to school, and pla in the band again, and take writer's craft, and go do the things i want."

Reliving this had made him a little uneasy, and he stared at his feet as he sat beside Sammie... he felt sick to his stomach, and his eyes showed what must have looked like paralyzed mesmerization.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:56 pm
.: Yeah, I'll Reply Tomorrow (: I Have To Go To Sleep >.< Sorryyyyy,
Byeee (: :.

SOMETHING SPESHUL

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:09 pm
"Hello." she said waving a little. Why was he so nervous? And his cheeks were pink...? Oh... Maybe he likes me, she smiled gently. Well, he should probably get to know me first. Her last relationship was something she never wanted to remember again, so she wasn't exactly open for another one just yet. But she will still be the kind person she always has been. "Well, you gave me such a sweet compliment ... and you left before I could say thank-you." she said walking up to him slowley, with the grace she held as usual. Maybe it was living in England that gave her graceful poise? Even in a giant T-shirt!
"So whats your name?" she asked seeing him look at the ground.

[[ that's ok, we all have those! (this one isn't that good >.<) ]]

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games