Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
[[ Let the Drum Sticks Beat && Guitars Strum ]] {Open!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:38 pm
Lex smiled walking up towards her, he had learned to handle cold so walking around in a wife beater was his usual but today he had worn a light jacket, so he looked at her and said " A lil' cold 'uh?" he joked before slingin the jacket from his shoulder and putting it around her " Better?" he gave a warm smile and laughed, she was so beautiful, he just about was going insane, not being with her was killing him, but he smiled and walked on, just smiling and looking up to the stars " It's weird how we think we're so great but when you think about it we're just specs compared to everything in our universe... haha" he smiled and looked back at her " I have moments.." he laughed slightly at his slightly stupid comment but just looked at her smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:24 pm
kyashii snugled up into lex's jacket and up aginst his side, resting her hand on his stomach. "wow, deep" she said holding back a smile, and nodding. 'waht am i doing?!' she asked herself, 'what if he doesn't like me' for a second kyashii's head fought itself, and she decided to shut up all the voices, and stay where she was, anyway, lex was realy warm, and she felt comfprtable in his side.  

notsofluffy

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:25 pm
((damn i use a lot of commas...))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:30 pm
(( lolz me too, usually that is, well whateva )) Lex blushed as she put her hand on his stomach.. ' did she... like him back?' no, of course not, she couldn't have hidden these feelings all along, but he smiled and looked back at her " I really really like you" he whispered, barely loud enough for her to hear, he then put his arm around her waist, draping it at her side, it was so comfortable to be with er this way as they walked along to her house, they still had a short whle till they got there and he was happy to give her that time to answer his next question " Is it just e or do you like me back?" he joked  

vampslayer3

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:34 pm
kyashii couldn't rteally hear what lex had said before, so she just waved it off, thinknig that it wasn't important enough for him to repeat. when he had asked her if she liked him back, her face flushed a deep red. "well, uh... i- " kyashii sighed "yes" she said quietly, wanting to hit herself for being so dumb. the truth was that she did like him, but didn't want to ruin their friendship by finding that he didn't like her, and it being akward.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:39 pm
" Good, cause i've wanted to tell you for so long how much I like you" he smiled and looked at her, her emerald green eyes were beautiful in the twilight, he couldn't think of any words to express his feelings so he just leaned in and kissed her,as if thy had been together for years  

vampslayer3

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:43 pm
kyashii was taken by surprize, but quickly melted into the kiss, gently guiding her tounge to lex's lips, her arms sliped up to his neck, and the jacket fell to the ground unnoticed by kyashii, who was off in her own fantisy land. kyashii moved her tounge, skillfully finding a gap in lex's lips and slid her tounge in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:47 pm
Lex blushed as her tounge slid into his mouth he began to make his dance wwith hers, slowly and artsy his tounge danced, which was unusual for his usually crude style of humor and such, he pulled away and said " As much as i'd like this to go on for hours, don't we have a deadline?" he joked (( omg my frinds and I just started a skate crew and i'm manager so i'm working on the sponsr me video and its friggin awesome!!! my friends will love it ))  

vampslayer3

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:54 pm
kyashii nodded, and giggled, droping down to pick up the jacket, she poped back up, draping it over her sholders. "yeah, we better get moving" she said setling back into his side. as they walked the rest of the way she gently stroked his lower stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:04 pm
He smiled at her, he watched her beautiful red hair fly behind her and seeing her green emerald eyes glinting in the light of the streetlights, he ran his hand up and dow her curves, embracing her warmly, he pulled her close, the warmth of hr body made him feel so good, he sighed as they reached her house " Well then I guess you should get your shoes so we can roll back to Metro then 'uh?" he smiled looking at her, his smile was unusually warm, as if she had made him feel that way, which he had, it made him feel great  

vampslayer3

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:11 pm
"yeah, i'll hurry" she said sticking the key in her door, "ya wanna come in and wait?" she asked, opening the door to her small, cozy apartment, she was like one of the only people that lived on her own at school, but she prefered it to a foster home. kyashii walked to her bed room, about five steps, and grabed a pair of knee high boots. she brought them out to the couch, and started to slid them up her leg. "these are my favorite shoes, she said apsent mindedly as she zipped the fist one up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:15 pm
Lex smiled " Nice place" he meant it, he would do anything to get out of his house, he had been saving for an apartemnt, thats why he couldn't buy the bass until he had rent and the aprtment down " They're nice admittedly" he smiled looking at her ' I wonder if she woulod let me crash on her couch sometime, just to get awwa from the parents' he thought ' i'll ask later on maybe'  

vampslayer3

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:21 pm
kyashii finished zipping up her second boot and jumped up, excidely, "lets go!" she said grabing her keys off the table. "but this time, im driving" she said, laughing. kyashii made good money at a club as a waterse, becasue she couldn't legaly be a dancer, but her boss let her get a little extra on the side by helpnig out the girls when they called in sick. kyashii waited for lex to get out of the apartment, and then she locked the door behind her, walkin gdown the stairs to the parkinglot.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:25 pm
" Whatever you say weirdo, as long as we don't end up in a ditch" he joked with her before looking around the parking lot " And which car would be yours?" he raised an eyebrow, almost all the car were in the mid priced range except for a black Spyder all the way to the right, it practically made him drool  

vampslayer3

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((this one?))

kyashii pressed the lock button on her key ring to make her cars light up, a black car that she had inherited from her father before hedied blinked. kyashii smiled devilisshly, seeing lex pine over her car. "its not really that big of a deal she said, shruging non-chalantly, ans she unlocked the doors, and pet the hood.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff