Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
We're in.....Feudal Japan?!?!(OPEN!please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:52 pm
Toge makes his way through the forest, running as if he was running from someone. Finally, he stops, panting. "I lost them. I've been running for Idon't know how many hours." He looks to his book which he carries. "Why am I who I am?" He rests under a tree and closes his eyes to rest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:02 pm
((Gtg, but will be back tomorrow to rp. Sorry. Till then.))  

Clance

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:23 am
SweetHugz
"We can take a break." Luna suggested.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:09 pm
Kumiko smiled."Yeah...We should.."She said,quietly."I'm gonna read some Manga...."She pulled pulled out a random manga from her bag and started to read.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:30 pm
"That..was..random.." Luna said looking at the book.
Suzu walked over to Luna and Kumiko. "So are you guys done training already?" She said holding up an egg.
"Nope, we're just taking a break." Luna replied as she sat down on the grassy floor next to Kumiko.
"Well I'm going over there to practice on how to summon bigger and stronger monsters." Suzu said pointing to the shady spot.
"Okies dokies." Luna got up and wandered around the field.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:48 am
Chihiro was out back, tending to her garden. When she finished watering the plants, she sent a protective shield over them, then summoned advanced targets to practice on. First she worked on her foot work. The targets charged at her and swiped their feet under hers. Chihiro jumped up and kicked two in the head. They continued like this, with a variety of basic and difficult moves that Chihiro had mastered.  

amore_mia_bella

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:15 pm
Izanagi secretly watched Chichiro practiced and realized why he had lost to her. She was way above his fighting level and it was obvious that she knew more than him. "She's good...no wonder I was on my back in like three seconds..." He thought as he continued to watch Chichiro's movements intentively.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:41 pm
Suzu sat there and holding an egg in her hand. She closed her eyes and concentrated really hard on the egg. When she opened her eyes, nothing happened. She sighed and said "This is going to take me forever to get it perfect."
Luna sat there and started to play a song again, but this time there was no monsters, just beautiful music can be heard for miles away.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:32 am
When the last target was down, Chihiro let the protective shield around her garden disintegrate. She turned and was mildly surprised to see Izanagi, but at the same time she wondered if that was the presence she had felt.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:45 am
Izanagi stood up slowly and after hesitating for a moment, he walked over to Chihiro and bowed respectfully. "Ma'am, I want you to train me please....I'm sorry for trying to fight you earlier." He said as he looked at the ground with discontempt and a bit of remorse for his actions. All of his life, he had never hit a girl, no matter what they did to him, but when he thought about what he attempted to do to Chihiro, it sickened him on the inside.  

Daigo Himazaki

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:43 am
Chihiro smiled. "Of course I'll train you. And about earlier, you don't have to be sorry, 'cause I kicked your butt," she teased.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:27 am
Kumiko sat there reading manga.She listened to Luna play."You're really good,Luna-chan!"She said.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:02 pm
Izanagi nodded, but said nothing. His eyes were fixated on Chihiro's, causing his face to soften a bit and make his eyes seem to smile and show some sort of kindness within his soul, although his face on the other hand was straight and a bit serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:35 pm
"Thanks, but I don't think I'm that good." Luna said embarrassed. She knew she had done well, but she doesn't like to brag. "So are you ready to start training again?"  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:03 pm
"First, we start with basics. Really really basic. And it all starts out with meditating. Relax and clear your mind of everything."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff