Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:42 pm
"I miss the trees too Kumi but this is serious.... your not gonna be okay... dammit"

Noltic stood up and said to the old man"... look my freind dies soon anyways and my life isnt all too important to me so you can let us out now or ill take my chances fighting your house!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:50 pm
Kumi sighed weakly leaning against the back of the couch and et her eyes close. She could feel her body going limp slowly.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:59 pm
he couldnt take it anylonger.... this old man was a twisted fellow and he doubted that anyone would care about his death but he didnt really wanna kill him.

He drew his knife and with a sweeping motion slid the edge close to the mans neck but that was xatly what he wanted.... the man drew a quick breath and noltic brought his knee up and smashed the man;s teeth together.... concussing him instantly.

Then as his mind slid away to dream land Noltic felt the air in the place lose its animated demeanor... and he grabbed kumi and burst through the door onto the outside... the moon high in the air nolitc felt the night breeze blow back his hair and sat her down on the curb and waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:03 pm
Kumi's eyes widened and she arched her back slightly taking in a breath if of fresh air and then reached forewards and clinged to Nolti tightly."I was so scared..."she whispered."i thought i was going to die..."she whispered tears welling up in her eyes.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:13 pm
"Relax.... im too tough to die and as long as your with me you probably wonteither... Anyways you didnt seem to embarrassed about our sleeping arrangements..."

Noltic gave a soft chuckle as he said this  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:16 pm
Kumi blushed and looked away for a moment."Sorry..."she said looking down shepishly."i guess I just passed out..."she whispered.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:40 pm
noltic smiled at her and looked at her out of the corner of his eye... then pushing hos glasses up onto his nose i an arrogant twitch he said in a comic manner...

"i didnt mind... and i know im pretty hard to resist but... patience is a virtue love"

Noltic then leaneds over and placed his arm around her shoulder and sat close to her... feeling that... it was exactly what she needed after that ordeal.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:29 pm
((I'm sorry, But that's not how things work... Now I get to be trippy...))

The suroundings melted away, the dream broken suddenly. Both Noltic and Kumi still lay in the living room of the house, freshly woken. The clock showed that only an hour had passed since they had first entered the house. The old man still sat in the chari and watched them both, but hsi expression was much less comforting. "Try to break the rules again, and I will make sure that you suffer much greater than that..." HE said with an edge to his voice.  

AyaSantres

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:16 am
Noltic felt it rising in his chest the anguish of a thousand starving mouths and the pain of hundreds of homeless men, the relish of hundreds of misunderstood visionaries... the pain of an outcast. He had hated men like this one ever since he could remeber the change... the day when he was sick of standing by.....

He knew what the old man wanted... the old man wanted an answer to his riddle.

'Kumi leave the room.."

He didnt want her to see him like this... few had and he was truly past the point of control... he didnt care... he didnt care about this man or his demented dream invasive house... those were private things, and power mad fools like this were just the type of men he was orn to destroy. He was born to break the rulse people had called him hippy, but what he really was, was a radical a man of vision a revolutionary who was about to make things chsnge.

Ha luahged a blood thirsty laugh he lat it fill his soul... he felt it rising up and growing louder but he couldnt stop it... the naive misestimation be this man was just SO funny... he was about to snap but he had to take control... or else he'd kill them both.

"If you want answeres to your god forsaken riddles, here they are... There is no incidence to a cricular chain and as for something that follows that which does not lead... is a consequence... consequence follows action but action only leads by the fact that it is followed by consequence... if those arent your answqers then you've made a sore fellow old man for i am no easy fool."

With that Noltic spat at his feet and returned to his place.... only this time standing in front of the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:49 am
The old man sighed. "Well, you answered them both, though I do not think you realize how..." He tapped his cane on the floor. "What folllows that which does not lead...? A fool, my friend. Which came first, the chicken or the egg...? A cricle has no beginning..." He stated. "Good. Now, next riddle."  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:44 am
Kumi stood up and glared at the old man."You said that if we figured out your stupid riddles you'd let us go!! No more riddles!! Let us goo!!"she said as she lunged forewards at him nd pinned him to a wall by his neck and glared up at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:53 am
((I would stop doing that...))

Suddenly, they were back where they had been a few moments before, the man still sitting in the chair. "I warn you, that is strike two. Do not attempt harm upon my person again..." He told her, a hint of something sinister on the edge of his voice. "Now here is your next riddle, it has three parts...."  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:11 pm
Kumi glared and crossed her arms taping her foot impatiently." After this riddle your letting us go!!"she said angrily.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:15 pm
"I didn't say that..." He said simply. "Now... First: What makes you see...?"  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:18 pm
Kumi glared."My eyes..."she whispered."But my brain does that thing where it flips my image upside down...so..."she said wondering if it was a trick question.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff