Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hold Me Captive, Hold Me Close {Just plain needs people.} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  a vampire
  a slave
  a cookie
View Results

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:17 pm
Maria lowered her head slightly after taking another sip of water, slightly comforted with his arm around her. "What makes vampires and humans different?" she asked glancing at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:20 pm
"bloodlust,pale skin,very light hair,ummm,fangs,and a bit more,but we pretty much just survive on our own"he smiled and scooted closer to her,their legs now touched  

vampslayer3

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:27 pm
"Woah, slow down you two." Came Kurama's voice from the door way. "It looks like every human on earth is getting trapped here tonight."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:29 pm
"oh shaddup kurama!"he yelled back at kurama,and he laughed"this is maria,i already took the bite,shes in recovery"he laughed again and thought yeah me getting snuggly with her,recovery,thats it  

vampslayer3

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:33 pm
Maria sighed lightly, downing the rest of the water and putting the glass on the floor gently as she thought about the stories and myths she had heard about vampires.

Then she blushed as she thought about some of the myths, including that vampires mated for life. "...interesting...can vampires read minds?" she asked quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:43 pm
"only that of their brethren vampires and certain demons and humans"he smiled and kissed her,he didnt know why,it just felt right  

vampslayer3

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:56 pm
Maria smiled gently and returned the kiss, reminding herself to be careful of what she thinks about around Kuran.

Sighing lightly she looked up at him smiling. She still was having a hard time accepting herself as a vampire, and accepting that Kuran was a vampire. It just felt a ittle weird. Finally she leaned her head against his shoulder, her hands folded neatly in her lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:04 pm
Kuran held her close and wouldnt quit smiling "i think....i love you"he smiled and kissed her on the cheek  

vampslayer3

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:13 pm
"Oh, get a room." Kurama said. "Anyway, I came here to tell you there's a japanese girl somewhere in the halls but..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:19 pm
he raised his hand and closed the door on kurama and kissed Maria again"now i know i love you"he whispered through their kiss  

vampslayer3

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:37 pm
"Hey!" He shouted. "Sorry son of a..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:23 pm
Maria couldn't help but giggle at the little fight between Kuran and Kurama. Smiling at Kuran she leaned in and kissed his lips gently, trying to be careful with her new teeth. But because of her new teeth, accidently cut her bottom lip.

Quickly pulling away she sucked on her bottom lip. "Cut myself..." she muttered with an embarassed tone.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:34 pm
BuMp-eth]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:34 am
"youll get used to the teeth,its usually around a day or two until youre completely used to them,but eh,you want the blood from your lip dont ya?im teeling you,its gonna end up being bloodlust evenually,its why i have so many small bruises on my wrist,oh yeah,is your neck still tender?"he asked her politely,he was hoping to comfort her  

vampslayer3

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:03 pm
Maria blushed when he mentioned her neck, short bits of when he bit her flashing into her mind. Reaching up she gently touched it, feeling a little pain, but not enough to cringe or wince about. "It's fine" she replied smiling softly.

The more she thought about him biting her, the more she couldn't help her cheeks reddening. I almost...kind of...liked it... she thought to herself and lowered her gaze slightly, her fingers still gently touching her neck.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff